2017-04-29 17:17:39

hi all.
i tried many and many times to found a miriani soundpack for mushclient.
in toastsoft.net the link of this soundpacks don't work.
so, i ask. Do some one have the miriani soundpack for mushclient?
thanks

Paul

2017-04-29 17:55:55

Best of wishes; since the beginning of this year they've been rather dictatorial about what they allow and what constitutes a soundpack owing to scripts, triggers, bla bla bla bla.  Honestly, I don't know why these space moo devs don't just call it quits on this particular stance and let everyone script to their own ends, given they're going to script anyway and it's not exactly decramental to the game itself and would honestly give everyone a much more open and level playing field.  More people sharing scripts, less issues about who has what soundpack and whether it's legal according to the such and such policy; I mean, it's not like they're stealing passwords or manipulating the code to get themselves more points or credits.  It's just all sorts of childish to expect everyone to type at precisely the same rate and be able to cope with the fast pace of combat on any of these games, which is actually part of the reason I had such great hopes for prometheus and cosmic rage.  The former, however, is unstable in that nothing remains consistent owing to the whims of the developer, while the latter is not my idea of newby friendly, so I never recommend it.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-05-01 11:39:07

cosmic rage all the way for me, no messing around with the soundpack, get the soundpack in your vipmud folder, don't know about mush though there's a soundpack coming out for that soon i think

For me, the new coding age begins!