2017-03-31 08:57:16

Hello guys, so I recently bought a game from the 7-128 software.
it's called inspector cindy and death at Newport, or something of the sort. It's the first of the series.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to play it.
I tried contacting the devs, but I got absolutely no reply whatsoever.
I end up using sapi, but it's like it asks questions, if I just hit enter.
When I run out of questions, it just continues to ask the same one. I don't know how to get out of it, and click the map button as the game says and what not. I'm just stuck. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-31 09:53:14

As I remember you need to use the arrow keys and enter, or the letters of your responses.
Your job in the game is to solve the mystery by wandering around and asking the suspects questions. What questions you ask will unlock other questions, then when you have the solution, culprit, method and motive, you go to the solve button and in put the information.

Check the key instructions, 7-128 games should be fairly streight forward to play.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-31 17:55:12

Right, none of that works. I'm just stuck.
I literally, pressed every key, and even still I'm stuck, asking the constable the same question over and over, because I can't get out of the question portion.
Is there like a read me on the keys I can press?

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson