2017-03-01 11:00:24

I've updated to the latest version and I still can't create a user. I hope this will be fixed soon because I really want to try this game.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 11:01:39

I don't use proxy. Even after updating the game, running it as admin, still: Servidor indisponível. I've really began to lose hope in this game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 11:26:15

thumms up for that post jimmy dub. sometimes swearing is needed when people doesn't realise something that's so obvious.
i'll give ya guys  the proof that's needed. go and download btb and look at the menus. everything is the same, from the door noys when you open the game and everything else, donate to keep the server running to this game has been running x amount of times etc etc. just compare the 2 games, even the registration system is the same as btb/ultrapower, in btb you had to enter an email and that password limit is still there for both btb ultra power and this game developede from ultrapower's sorce. let's not mention the klicking noys when you type in the chat, also from btb/ultrapower. too many things are similar between these 3 games. come on people, look at btb, this game and ultrapower. also, the fact that the dev doesn't respond or give credits to mason clearly shows me that he's eather too afraid to admit that the game's sorce is sstolen or credit mason for it since he wants the shit to be his own game. and let's not mention the lag, gosh, the lag is all similar to how laggy ultrapower were, when it isn't lagging i have a ping of 60 ms but it's lagging most of the times etc.

Thumbs up +1

2017-03-01 11:29:15

Hi all, I hardly ever post on here but... i am having a stupid game problem so... yeah. I downloaded and installed the game but like other people i get the arrors and door open and close sounds which assume thatyou have installed game cheeting softwhere! this would be fine bar one problem! i do not have cheeting softwhere installed! can anyone  help me with any ideas?
menny thanks.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 11:35:56

try a program like revo uninstaller and remove everything related to the cheating software, this should work. I have cheating software on my system but it's a portable version so it didn't recognize it.
ah come on sito that's the only thing you can come out regarding the clone? why aren't you mentioning the features that this game has that up or btb never had? did they have a jail? did they have shops, airports, multiple cities? No they didn't so this isn't a clone. the definition of a clone is that of a very similar thing to the original, so similar that they are undistinguishable from eachother which is clearly not the case here.

Stephen King

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 12:23:25

This looks cool but I have 2 problems. First, when I try to launch the game, I hear only a door opening and closing sound and it won't launch. Second, the readme is in portuguese so I can't understand it, and I can't translate it in Instant Translate for some odd reason.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 12:28:06 (edited by Amine 2017-03-01 12:41:04)

I know it's hard to tell wether this is a cloan or not, but I honestly think it is. Hell, even the connectivity issues of UP and its other cloans are here. Not to mention the Input box silly bug.
Yeah the game was worked on for a bit long I know, but it stil uses the same Source code of UP and BTB.
Well, prove it's not, can you fix all the connectivity problems? Prove it's not a cloan go ahead.
The prepeatedly played cancel sound after server unavailable? Same one I had once I was trying out piess of junk btb.
Saying no it's not a cloan, that never was a strong proof seriously.
The reason why that connection bug stil exists is because it needs to be recoded from scratch, wich is something this guy didn't do.

Greetings.
My twitter

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 12:56:14

yeah this's a clone. i tried playing it and it won't work. and i have no cheet programmes only bgt wich souldn't have any effect. but yeah this game should of been propperly worked on before bringing it out. honestly i can't work it. it just won't work what soever. delete the thread! people will only get stressed!

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 13:20:28

I really appreciate Ivan, Sito and Jimy's opinion and kinda agree with them. Yup the game has new features that haven't been seen in up or btb. But the problem itself lies in that the game is based on a stolen source code that I'm sure Mason don't want it to be used or rewritten, and this is an important thing that should be respected and taken into consideration. But that doesn't mean that I'll throw this game to the nearest garbage, it's good and fun to play, and I'm waiting for the dev to fix the loging in issue so I can try it out. But if the dev has really this programming knolage that makes them code all of these features, why not coding there own game from the scratch?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 13:49:33

ok if you can get yourself on the game without problems how did you mage to do it? but seriously the developer shouldn't of re-written code he should of made his own game without using anyones coad. i tried playing it again earlier and i still can't play it.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 13:54:45

yep, exactly mohammad. so people if this game isn't a clone, coem on and proov my self that this game isn't written from the up sorce, i'm waiting. and the fact that the dev doesn't respond just proovs that the game is writtein from up's sorce

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 14:05:39

yep, I do see where cito and others come from, this is really really simmular with UP, an advance UP to be exact.
however I don't really have a problem with it, I mean if it has a advance and more cool stuff, why not!, ill go for it. rofl

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 14:50:44

well mohammid, you going to show us this game isn't a clone today or what? come on, you got on to it how did you do it.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 15:20:01

Just because megadimensao doesn't reply to your posts right this moment, it doesn't mean this is a clone and he's afraid to say it. He could be away from home, he could be asleep, he just might not check the forum every 5 minutes. Can we at least be patient?

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 15:45:32

Hi everyone,

so first off I'd like to start by saying that a game like this, for myself, is almost a dream come true. during my childhood I had fairly decent eyesight and was able to play video games (my favorite inparticular was The Sims a life-simulator for Playstation, Gamecube, PC, and  XBox-where you could create your own family, furnish a house, etc) I started losing the ok vision I had at 17 and nearly 8 years later I am almost totally blind (any vision I do have is good for seeing windows, a light, but not much else.) the biggest struggle for me in losing my eyesight was not being able to  enjoy the  games I once did (re: The Sims) and for years I have lookd for a game that would bring me the same joy-I love life simulators :-) this game with the exception of all the fighting meets the bill so far 100%! And even with   all the fighting, hey I like fighting too so this is completely up my gaming ally! big_smile

I've only been playing since last night so I do have some questions if anyone might be able to answer (I've tried asking in-game and some people have helped but there's a lot I still am having trouble with [BTW, thank you so much to the individual who translated part 1 of the readme it helped a great deal)

Ok, onto my questions:
1. When you are walking in an establishment (E.G. the library) how do you interact with certain things: The tables /chairs (can you actually sit in them? the books (can we read them?) and this applies to other areas too; bathrooms, etc
2. I read in the readme to use your weppons you use the right control? What if that doesn't work? I can select my knife/gun, reload with R, but cannot fire/use.
3. Besides fighting is there a way to  make money? I'd love to be able to fly to another city and explore, maybe get a house to decorate eventually.

I would really appreciate any and all help!

Thank you so much and to the dev please keep up the great work :-)
Morgan P.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 15:54:23

you guys freakin ashame me, really! I mean honestly.
@Sito: swearing and using a bad language is not justifiable in any, any case. Absolutely not! you can make your point without using that big  F word.
Now what the hey, for goodness sake! can we stop seeing ultrapower clones everywhere? why the heck good projects get treated like this! and, I've already said it. Wether its an UP/BTB clone, from this part, I! don't! care! I  just don't care a thing, really!  but it anoys me and pisses me off, that this kind of situations happens here. Still my thumbs up to Jade.
I've not been able to enter, that's true, I'm hoping  for that anoying thing to get fixed, that's right, but what I just heard at their website sounds cool to me, a christian who  just want to stick around and have fun in some parts of the game without just taking a gun and kill, or worrying to dodge a redspot micil. Heck, even if I can just stick at a random place, or even buy a house and stay there and chat with other players, that's fine for me

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-03-01 16:11:19

aw morgan! seriously my heart goes out to you mate and wow how did you manage to get the game working? or isn't it working for you and hmm. well andy if you think you're so smart get the game working and tell us how you done it. honestly! 1 person's too scared to back down well come on andy if you can do it get it working for us.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 16:14:36

I just wanted to weigh in here. Here's my opinion. Ready? Hi guys, how are you? Doing ok? I'm glad everyone's alive and happy. Have a great day.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up +2

2017-03-01 16:39:36

@jericroda: how the heck are you gonna ask me if I can get it to work if I've been saying here that I cannot get in? I mean use your head buddy.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-03-01 17:01:15

OK, for those of you who are still doubting about this game and its origins, let me translate this for you. I'm not using google translate, but instead I'm translating it for myself. I've discovered in mega dimensao's website, that this guys do in game events! something that, to be fair honest, wasn't present in other games, other than swamp or maybe, at times, STW. Here goes the text, judge by yourselves.
Detective.
The event named detective took place on  sunday, 21/08/2016 with the participation of 20 players. The object was to find an abandoned house, were 2 players had to explore all the area, and then present a story that had to be quite creative.
The event had 2 winners, (Gatita and meri) each one getting a  life preserver.
After that text, the story of each winner is presented here. Now a question: isn't all this just awesome? yes, we know that in swamp we kind of had similar stuff, but come onn. The more a get deep in their websites, but more excited I get about this game

2017-03-01 17:41:48

@andi: from the developer of the game's posts I guess that their english is not that good, maybe he doesn't understand what our connectivity problems are exactly, mainly that we can't create a character. Can you please contact them and explain in portuguese? I'm sure that if they would understand the explanation they would be able to fix the problem easily.

Stephen King

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 17:46:21

At least I'm not the only one, and @death, that was pointless.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 17:47:24

Hi all this game is very good but i have 2 problems 1. I can't download the game. When i try to check for updates it says error checking for updates. 2. When I try to connect it says error but i hear the server sounds when I'm in main menu. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for help. Best regards, Karlo

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 18:03:07

@mastodont: Well, my level in portuguese is not actually very good, but I might try contacting them using their requests wall they have on their website. That might make things a bit clear to them, because as you might said, I don't know how much is he understanding our problem.
On the other hand, I see this is some sort of critical bug, because it looks like indeed it connects. For example something happened to me a few hours ago: I created my account, blah blah blah, hit enter, and when I saw that it was not going to connect, I just canceled the conection using escape. When I pressed escape, a series of blip blips began to play, and also I was able to hear server information like who got owned, and whose logging in and out. This is strange

2017-03-01 18:43:47

sito wrote:

thumms up for that post jimmy dub. sometimes swearing is needed when people doesn't realise something that's so obvious.
i'll give ya guys  the proof that's needed. go and download btb and look at the menus. everything is the same, from the door noys when you open the game and everything else, donate to keep the server running to this game has been running x amount of times etc etc. just compare the 2 games, even the registration system is the same as btb/ultrapower, in btb you had to enter an email and that password limit is still there for both btb ultra power and this game developede from ultrapower's sorce. let's not mention the klicking noys when you type in the chat, also from btb/ultrapower. too many things are similar between these 3 games. come on people, look at btb, this game and ultrapower. also, the fact that the dev doesn't respond or give credits to mason clearly shows me that he's eather too afraid to admit that the game's sorce is sstolen or credit mason for it since he wants the shit to be his own game. and let's not mention the lag, gosh, the lag is all similar to how laggy ultrapower were, when it isn't lagging i have a ping of 60 ms but it's lagging most of the times etc.

I don't usually agree with you. But this time, I am 100% backing you up on this one. It! is! using! Ultrapower's! source code! I'm tired of these clones, and what's even more stupid is that I got a ban 6 hours after me and my days of playing with that source. Hey, look at this.
if(key_pressed(KEY_TAB))
{
ms.resize(0);
cursor=0;
speak("text cleared");
}
Hmmm...yeah, just one thing similar right? Ok, what about this?
void create()
{
string user=v.input("Please type in your username.");
if(user=="" or string_contains(user, "masonasons ", 1)!=-1)
{
creating=false;
mainmenu();
}
string e_mail=v.input("Please enter your email.");
if(e_mail=="" or string_contains(e_mail, "[email protected]", 1)!=-1)
{
creating=false;
mainmenu();
}
string pass=v.input("Please type in your new password. note: it must be at least 8 characters, and must contain a capitle letter, and a number.");
if(pass=="" or string_contains(pass, " ", 1)!=-1)
{
creating=false;
mainmenu();
}
speak("Connecting");
I tried to actually put mason's old email into the create menu, and guess what? Sure enough, the client died.
O, what else...
when going on the server, type in /help
string help="
Hear are the current server commands available at the moment.
/me msg, says a me message.
/deleteme, deletes your char.
/nickname new nickname for your character.
/where playername, checks someone's zone, and coordinates.
/version playername, checks someone's BTB version.
/playtime playername, checks how long someone has been playing for.
/message playername: sends them a private message
/r replys to the last person who sent you a message.
/administrators, tells you how many administrators are.
";
Aside from his modifications, looks way way way to similar.
void titlecheck()
{
if(players[index].points<=1000)
players[index].title="Soldier";
if(players[index].points>1000 and players[index].points<=2000)
players[index].title="Mercinary";
That enough proof for the admins?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com