2016-11-17 15:50:20

i'm a Chinese,but I can use translate to play most English game,i want some game like space and star ship.

also I hear some online games have job,mage,clair,Thief.online game is fun,i think.

forgive my English,i can not speak English very well.

2016-11-17 20:28:13

Hi Snow.

There are a few actual audiogames with sounds and such you can play with other people, though not many.
Swamp, redspot, road to rage, crazy party, galaxy ranger, lords of the galaxy, Jungle, survive the wild, blind adrenaline card room, rs games, quentin C playroom, allinplay games and pontes backgammon I believe, are all of them, though of those probably only Swamp and survive the wild lets you play an actual character in a full online world.

There are then a lot of online text games played on websites which can work well with screen readers.
If you go to the front of the site and use the "search games" link, select the category mmorpg, you can get a list.
Also, there is a great list of online games over on the www.whitestick.co.uk site, though if you look the games up on the database on this site you can find out a bit about them.

There are some role playing games where you play a character in a full online world, battling monsters or other players, doing missions or quests, exploring and yes choosing character classes (though whether you get ones like theif mage and clerric or more futuristic ones depends upon the game), , though these sorts of games are just text on a websites usually without sounds. personally I'd recommend sryth, warriors 2, metroplexity, kingdom of loathing, Drakar and puppet nightmares (though you might need to use your screen reader a lot for the last two), however there are very many of this style of game to try.

There are then some space stratogy games which playin  a similar way, but rather than playing a single character, you control a spaceship or maybe a planet. my favourite of these by far is core exiles, but others include ateraan space stratogy, astro galaxy, space oddyssey and a lot more.

Hth.

There are also many muds you can play online. These are games where you type in text commands, and text is sent from the game to your computer. These can be great fun, but have the problem of being played in real time so probaby wouldn't be harder if using google translator, ---- though I wouldn't be surprised if there are mud games available specifically in Chinese languages (especially the more widely spoken ones).

You can search on the mud connector site over at http://www.mudconnect.com/index.html

And look up the entries in the site database for vipmud and mushclient on how to play them.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-18 06:14:08

ok,i'm try cr,and STw online,i try many mud,but i can find and talk MPc

2016-11-18 06:54:59

Hi.

Well with muds npcs are usually easy to find.
In alteraeon for example if you start with the newbie area the first npc you need who gives you quests is immediately two rooms east of where you begin, also note that some muds like alteraeon, Aardwolf and erion have commands like "where" which let you track where particular people or monsters are.

Frandum is the only one I've tried where you have to search heavily for npcs, but  that's sort of part of the point in frandum big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-18 09:21:20

haha,thanks,but most mud no sound pack.
i playing CR,it's has some sounds.
and,i playing return of the king,haha

2016-11-18 09:37:23

about rotk, could I help with the translation?

2016-11-18 11:38:54

my english is not very well,sorry,so,i can't translate return of the king help

and,i have question,i try core,but but i never play,my account is not get the start credits.can i restart game or delete account

2016-11-18 18:53:46

When you said "cr" I thought you meant crazy party, but you seem to be talking about a mud, which mud? also, I would advise saying what games you mean since people don't always know which you are talking about when you just give the letters.

2016-11-19 04:32:53

haha,yes,mud.crazy party?i don't like that.i says,core,a Browser game,i want to restart.

2016-11-19 15:16:30

Hi snow or ice
wait for some month and we will enjoy a massive online game of danny
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-11-19 15:46:37

return of the king was a very nice MMORPG audio game , with that huge world, diffrent class, tons of  skills, weapons and armors, its some kind of  swamp but on the   fantasy theam.
but when that pritty huge update come out... it's ruins everything for the english players... sad
I could no longer use q translate because they block the keystroke. and there's no way to contact the developer, it seams. so yeah... I really wanted  to help  translateing the game...
to bad some audio gamers don't know about this master piece