2016-11-04 09:15:27

hi i had played light cars are there any cheats for the game? Or if there isnt how can i get to the shoot the bird bonus round wich is intresting and i having adventures on games with cheats included. Hope anyone can help. Thanks and if there@s no cheats then thats ok but i thought i@d ask for no one has helpd me lately.

2016-11-04 13:19:15

Hmmm, if you need help feel free to ask, that's part of the board.

I don't remember any cheats for light cars specifically though i think some auto generated codes could've been unlocked if you do well enough.
For the shoot the birds bonus round, survive long enough and it'll show up big_smile.

Btw, I'd personally always recommend the lego car in normal mode, since skidding can kill you very quickly and practically it just means more stuff to avoid, though if your playing tetris mode I'd recommend the original light car since that mode has no skidding and the light car will get to new levels faster.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-11 01:08:27

omg.light cars is fun. I play i't alot. I never manage to survive though but i try

2016-11-23 01:57:20

oh! Wow light cars is a crazy game. I got to level 20 on tetriss moad. Wow i think after that i broke in to a cold sweat and i had to relax for a while.

I might live in poland, but i can help out whenever possible so stress is low! Oh yay!

2016-11-23 05:21:16

The only thing close to cheats that I've seen was in the older version. That one had human-readable save files where you could mod everything like your lives, what level you were on, you name it. The newer version encrypts saves now. As for the shoot the birds bonusround Dark's right, just survive long enough and it'll come. It comes back every 10 levels.

2016-11-23 18:01:33 (edited by Jutya thomas 2016-11-23 18:04:05)

wow yeah! That sound incredable but even though most people find cheats not fun why put cheat.txt files in games? It's a shame games are incripted now. Well some of the games are for i can't get cheats for a few games. From jake.

I might live in poland, but i can help out whenever possible so stress is low! Oh yay!

2016-11-25 00:47:33

I find light cars to be crazy and fun. I'm surprised some people bring out good games and then the fun and laughter just stops and i just wish people would work on a game now and again for i find it heart breaking when i can't download new things