2017-03-04 17:22:15

Yes indeed, giving someone great carving is quite easy.
of course creating! a great carving is rather difficult, since wood or stone or plaster or other materials aren't easy to work with, but to give! someone a good carving all you need is a knife and lots of brute force!

Look at the farmer's wife and the mice big_smile.

either way enjoy the name big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-30 06:32:06

Hello, I want my named changed to hurstseth405 instead of hhurstseth405 it was a typeo. Thank you.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-03-30 09:40:53

There you go Hurstseth, just like someone who goes for a sit on the toilet your offending h has been removed big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-01 00:32:38

Hello,

I'd like to change my name from "leibylucwgamer" to "leibylucw" (no caps).

Thanks!

Luke

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2017-04-02 16:08:23

there you go, though I don't know if your on the right site if you want to stop being a gamer big_smile.

Btw, for anyone else making name change requests, just write the name as you want it, you don't need to say "no caps" or put it in quotation marks, actually since we copy and paste the names it's mildly easier if you don't.

2017-04-06 18:49:03

Hi,

Can I please have a name change from severestormsteve1 to The Dwarfer?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-04-06 23:12:23

Well you can, though I'm afraid we don't want to buy any dwarves today, anyway I heard they were running a little short.

Hay if a hatter sells hats and a baker sells baked goods, then a dwarfer must sell dwarves! big_smile.

The same way a grosser sells gross and a butcher sells butch! big_smile.

2017-04-07 00:25:03

Oh yes, why yes I do! I certainly sell dwarfs, particularly those of the red variety. It is worth noting that my dwarfs often work in the mines. I can sell other things too, - we all know those hatters are often over the top, the bakers are quite burnt out most of the time, and come on man, would you really purchase from a grosser? Myself, I could not conceive of purchasing anything from them - their products are so, gross! Wormy, maggoty, pestilent infested gross! And let's not even get into the butchers. Those guys are evil; they cut corners ---- corners and sides and edges and surfaces and circles and just about every smeggin' thing else! Grarg!
So if you just want to skip the hassle of dealing with those guys, just buy things from me! The dwarfs not sold yet will be glad to whip up anything you may need.
Sure us dwarfers are often running a bit short, but I can assure you we never go over anyone's head. Not like those darn hatters anyway, I mean can you ever tell what one of those gimboids are even saying? By golly. It seems all those hats really do for them is mask their brains from the knowledge they could be receiving.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-04-29 22:11:59

Hi.
I want to change my name from Dragos to Angel.
Why Angel?
I like the name and I like good angels.
I like to listen to Ioana Vocalizer reading this name.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-04-30 13:57:51

Well there you go (Mrs. Dark very much approves since she likes angels, ---- well at least good ones).

Hopefully you can live up to the name, after all I recall one person who had major problems living up to the name of Angel and ended up into quite a lot of trouble because of it, ---- I think he's working in some really low, crime ridden dive down south right now.

2017-04-30 14:36:37

Thanks a lot Dark.
I am ok with this name.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-01 08:50:31

Hi.
Can you please change my user name from fluffy solger to RTT entertainment?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-05-01 19:18:19

There you go, you are no longer part of the fluffy army.
This is a shame, since I rather thought this site could do with  fluffy officer or two, after all there is a lot to be said for fluffy captains, fluffy sergeants, fluffy corporals and especially for fluffy privates! big_smile.

2017-05-13 10:18:36

hello please change my name from Dan7900 to Danstiv

2017-05-13 15:36:41

Very well, you are now a stivador big_smile.

2017-05-13 19:25:02

I would like my named changed to your name!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Your name!  Your!  Name!  Ok, lame lame lame, but I had time and was bored and decided my name and your name both needed a lift.  :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-05-13 20:08:50

I would be glad to change my name to your name, accept that your name nocturnus is nocturnus not my name.
Now I could change your name from nocturnus to my name if you like, however the rule for name changes on this site is that you can only have one, so once I'd changed your name first to nocturnus and then to my name, I couldn't then change it to your name again, so your name would be stuck as my name and never be your name!

So methinks your name should stay what it is and not be changed to my name, or your name, likewise I intend to keep my name as my name rather than changing my name to your name, or indeed changing my name to my name originally.

So your name should stay as your name and not be changed to your name, and my name should stay as my name and not be changed to my name.

so everyone is happy! big_smile.

2017-06-22 08:30:14

Can I change my username from KevanGC to Kevan? If Kevan is not available, use KevGP0?

2017-06-22 11:40:27

Hi Kevan I regret to inform you you have lost a Gc.

I don't know where it has gone, have you checked down the back of the settee? or maybe it's behind the door. I tell you what, where did you last have your Gc, since letters can't just vanish into no where with the press of a button.

enjoy the name change big_smile.

2017-06-24 01:32:10 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2017-06-24 01:42:10)

Hi.
Can you change my username DEKYO-Nec2608 to Dekyo-NEC2608?

Thank you big_smile

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2017-06-24 02:11:58

Hi.

Capital letters are like capital cities, big, usually corrupt and  hard to manage.

Hope the changes help you with yours.

2017-06-24 23:18:30

Can you please change my name from cnetkf to Envy? I signed up for that, but for some reason it didn't do it and went with that. Quite the issue. Thanks.

2017-06-25 04:52:39

Okay... another username change... polaris

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-06-25 06:12:34

At 49, I declare you the most envious Envy that ever did roam the forum, and I don't envy you for that in the slightest.
@50, Read post 1 and the faq, only one name change allowed on the forum.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-06-25 14:44:31 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2018-07-18 20:52:31)

Nocturnus wrote:

@50, Read post 1 and the faq, only one name change allowed on the forum.

The reason I requested my username changed first was because when I applied, it changed my username from thegreatcarver, to the email address I signed up with, even though I filled out the username field. Now, I'd like my nickname to be finally changed to polaris. I would count this as my first name change because the automated system botched my request so I had to apply for the original nickname I wanted at the time. So... I think the one username change should apply to my switch from thegreatcarver to polaris, as this is not caused by a forum malfunction.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27