2016-11-09 09:24:57

Yeah. I should mention that since i've whent back and replayed the original project alpha, its gotten my brain in story mode again. Which means I can continue the project alpha storyline, so yes. This means i'm intending this new project to be the long awaited dm 2, the continuation of the original project alpha storyline. And I already have a few ideas for not only online but an offline single player mode. Lets just say it might reveal why inderion9 in the first game was so easy to obbliterate, what exactly happened to glimmer of hope and her crew, and if you don't already hate the federation from the first game, you'll defanatly hate them on this outing. And i'm hoping I can factor red warp back in, though you might be able to see it in its full 3d glory this time. But a bit, ahem, gutted from that trajic acksadent from the first game.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2016-11-09 10:23:26

yay danny nice news..   super awsome

2016-11-10 01:51:50 (edited by danny 2016-11-10 01:52:56)

Greetings all. For a while you've requested it. Dmnb v1 received neggitive praise for not having it, so here we go. Dm 2's online mode now has objective stile missions just like in the first game. And unlike both dmnbv2 and fortune's frontier, you start in one by default, complete with a tutorial guiding you through the new games mecanics in true project alpha stile. Your first mission starts on the phoenix firestar, but you can explore more of the ship assuming you know the codes to get inside. However, that is not where the mission will take you. You and a team of players whoever's doing the mission with you will be bording a shuttle one of you will pilot, meaning you'll actually fly it, down to a planet's surface. So no more of this just starting on some random planet doing activities that have nothing to do with the storyline and magicly buying a spaceship with credits thing.

2016-11-10 03:41:59

Hi.
Wow cool news.
Heck if you add crafting in maybe, who knows, I could happily spend 30 bucks on it.
There are so many sighted games with some of this stuff not to mention some japanese games that that would rock.
On the subject of testing, Sure I will test or apply for it.
But due to time and such, I may do offline tests and some online tests, but not be playing a major part in online testing, life has changed a lot since I tried to test online again, and I am doing a lot of other projects, now, I don't think its fair if I can't commit fully to online as a full time go round but still, whatever, this is good news.

2016-11-10 04:02:11

just keep it up, like usual, buddy
that's so great big_smile

2016-11-10 12:05:38

Greetings all, i've redone the reality software site since it was about time to replace the old one that was ritten in a rush. Hope you like it, its not much to look at the moment currently.

2016-11-10 16:46:17

the website is that one on your sicnature right?
realitysoftware.noip.us

2016-11-10 23:10:18

Yes, that's the site.

2016-11-10 23:28:15

Suuuuper.
Dmnb again.
smile
smile
smile
lol

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2016-11-11 04:23:33 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-11-11 07:17:03)

I will sit    tight, read every news, and wait until this one launch into space big_smile
I  really put my hope on this one, online audio games just so freakin boring these days, starting from unresponsible dev, who just leav everything to his admins, mony head, and specially...don't care about what's his players need. something like, it's my game so shut the hell up. ahem, ah well   big_smile I already tired with that kind of thing, I need something fresh and new.
and I am sure this game what is I am looking for.

2016-11-11 04:28:51

keepitup danny  this  will b  nice project spicially for me

2016-11-12 11:06:11

Greetings all. So yet another update for you, a small one but an update none the less. This time it refers to the death match mode. I'm happy to say that thanks to the help of severe storm steve, death match mode is now playable to the point where we can all fight each other. Its rather boring at the moment, since the only map we've used for testing has nothing on it, but i'm adding ground vehicles to the death match mode from the universe mode as we speak, and since we have weapons, we can run around and shoot at each other and receive death messages when we kill each other. You'll need accurit aiming and a weapon with good range to shoot properly. And I made sure to listen to the feedback you've all posted to sam about having multiple servers, so you have a dynamicly updating server list now. Hope your all ready to get murdered ahem I mean murder each other.

2016-11-12 12:54:02

HI danny!
I appreciate the idea of your games.
even the concepts are like the scientist.
but don't become the second Mason please
I beg you on behalf of whole audio games community.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-11-12 22:16:26

@ishan, have you not been listening to why I resigned in the firstplace and why I set down ff. Yes, setting down ff was in my control. But the events that made me put it down, difficulties in my offline life, were not in my control. Yes, its easy to say that I was responsible for those events, if you do not consider the fact that not only did I move across country with dmnb's rung that started the hole thing, but that also the schools my parents have tried enrolling me in don't want anything to do with me because i'm over age for them, at least that was the reason given by them. Its also easy to say, go make some offline friends and balance things out. But if you don't have school or work, and are a little bit shy when it comes to going outside, that makes it rather difficult. Let me say right here, right now, that those problems matter way more to me than some space game that i'm not even making money off of. What I did does not, make me the second mason. And if it wasn't ff, it would have been another project. Now, i'll say this one, more time. Grow up and move on from dmnb and ff. Thank you.

2016-11-13 06:04:35

ok danny  now   i m  wateing for  nu  dm 2 come out  your dieas and  games  awsome

2016-11-13 07:16:05

@prajwal Just so you know its not really required to make a post expressing your waiting for dm every time I make a post even if its not related to dm.

2016-11-13 08:00:50

is there any locking system for ground combat soon?
or a beep sounds to indicate the target?
if you have a plan to add the locking system, could you make so we could cycle the targets if there are more then 1 targets?

2016-11-13 08:40:39

No, their currently isn't a locking system. See the demo in steve's topic if you wanna see the death match mode in action.

2016-11-13 09:52:30

ah I see...

2016-11-13 16:06:20

Hi danny!
this time I will listen the trailer and follow the topic of DM or whatever it is.
well I don't want to discourage you not you but every developer of audio games.
you know what
a single developer is making a unique space game with some unique missions and a unique story lines.
maybe it will not going unique for you but it is unique for us.
ok lets come to the another point.
if you are coding for us, handling sounds, arrays classes sound packs and handling TTS voices according to you.
You want motivation and support from us.
right?
there are a lot of ways to do this.
either by a paypal donation
either by righting you in a positive manner.
either by a ks campaign.
well we'll support you and why not because you have a lot of cool ideas.
but at the end if you have problems. why not talk to us, why not share with us,
if someone insulting you even it is me or somebody else, do a report in the forum and the admin team will ban the person.
what I want a determination from your side that you will make the game or will release it.
I feel sorry for FF and DMNB because they are such cool projects.
after the ff topic and your problems. you said that you'll never come back.
But you are back because God motivates you to do the programming.
do you think that every problem is not possible to solve?
if you are thinking so then change your mind set.
else if you are thinking that no I can solve it or either God will solve the problem through or by me then yeah that's the determination we want if we want to grow up in our life.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-11-13 22:34:24

@ishan Because as i've mentioned previously when I left, I don't belong as a part of this community. Yes i'm grateful for the support, but at the end of the day, I still have to have some form of enjoyment in game development in order to do it, and quite frankly my offline problems are things I only discuss with my friends, not a hole community. I develop for the community because apart from coding my work I enjoy shairing it. Like you said yes its possible to solve problems if you devote yourself to it, which is exactly what I did by closing off game development. Not only was it getting in the way and becoming the sol thing I did every day, but it was starting to become a reason not to set my outside life back in order. Which, support from players of my games weather it be you or anyone else couldn't fix, and like doing a drug or drinking too much, sometimes, if you do it too much, ya gotta step away and rebalance, if you don't, it doesn't matter how much support you have, it leads to first unenjoyment of your work, deterioration in quality, writers block, then to depression if your not careful. And sometimes, i've gotta stop thinking about what you as my players want and more about what I, as a person want. Besides, I can't be the only one who thinks that setting ff aside was a good idea. If it'd been released it would have been a retelling of the project alpha storyline, something i'm sure, we're all, tired of by now, come on, it can't just be me who's getting tired of the ol dead space inspired telling of the beginning storyline with the original project alpha and who want's to see more of the sequel that's been long prommissed. Besides the storyline now is good enough as is, it just needs a few patches to cover up some of the plotholes.

2016-11-14 12:58:19

Hi danny!
it depends on the level of trust.
if the person is trustworthy then you can share your every problem with him or her.
I am not talking about every person in the audio games forum but mostly the person are trust worthy and can better understand you.
because a blind can understand a blind instead a sited person.
well that's up to you whether you want to share yourself or not but sharing things specially your grief will feel you relaxed.
That's my experience.
if you are really feeling gloomy then go on for a meditation read the bible or listen a good music.
BTW your new toy is really ausam
keep the good work and yeah the sounds of footsteps are not suits me maybe it is the fault of recording or I don't know.
But it is really creative.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-11-14 17:22:22

@ishan I don't agree with your point that blind people can only understand others who are also blind, but such viewpoints belong in an entirely different topic.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-11-14 23:24:16

No, I was raised in the sited community and can understand sited people perfectly fine as well as blind people. I understand what your saying ishan, however what i'm saying is  that I tried all of those methids and none of them worked. Sometimes you have to get out and take some off time. Besides, even though I do have people online I trust most noteably my best friend, the experience still isn't the same as having offline friends, of which I have none because of that lifestile I was living before, just one of the reasons I quit to attempt to go fix that. Picture it like if you have a crush on a girl, sure, you could sit all day talking to your friends about her, but unless you get to know her, talk with her, spend some time with her, your feelings won't ever develop into anything. So if I had not quit and walked away, if I had just spent all day talking to my friends, nothing would have come out and i'd still be the same sad and loanly person as before.

2016-11-15 21:17:25

no foot step sound is from planet surface  cause you  dont went on planet  in dmnb you dont know is  its normal  for  us who did planet cracking