2016-09-04 22:22:13

Hello today i start to play kings age a brofser based strategy game play as king of your settlement and grow up to powerfull kingdom conquer land, raise armies, build buildings, collect resources etc... link for game is : http://en.kingsage.gameforge.com/
In game my name is KingArthurus  if you need any help contac me...

2016-09-04 22:47:13

from what I know, it isn't accessible, at least the map isn't.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-09-04 23:07:05

Map is set in tables with columns and every settlement is linked and when you press enter on it you can wiev all info of this settlement...

2016-09-04 23:31:20

I'm so tired of these types of games. They're all the same.

2016-09-06 06:11:28

I already knew about Kingsage. And I have to say, I'm a bit tired of them, too simply because I find their combat system dull. It would be nice
if you could really see them attacking your enemies and not just get reports with the results.

2016-09-06 16:11:27

I wish there was actually more to do in terms of development than just who can minimax the fastest and send most attacks, and more about the actual life of your people and the land than a bunch of statistics representing nameless workers who just do nothing but the same quantity of production every day with no variation or personality.

Really I'd care more if I saw my people really develop, could nurse them through natural disasters, bad harvests and any amount of danger, try to keep them satisfied and eventually build huge cities, winding roads, complex teaming treade routes and a real empire.

My lack of interest in the online, dull, stat increasy versions of these sorts of games is only max for my major desire for an offline, single player version with real personality and expantion.

So Aprone, how is Castaways 2 going? big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-06 16:46:55

@dark I fully agree with you, Dark. Such a game for me would have to be line as I don't like the thought of having to stop my empire or city just
because the history ended. Such a game would be really epic.