2020-10-20 22:14:27

this is mean't to be a boss, so that's why it's overpowered
name. hyper trelmo
type. unknown
hyper trelmo is a large tree with branches sticking out of it's bottom. it has an hate filled glare and he uses is branch to smak and kill
avilities.
stable health, re harm, slippery skin, antotoxin, fireproof, shields up, nature healing, hyper extended memory (it permits to use 60attacks simultaneously) portraith but more stronger, summon (it permits to summon normal trelmos) independent, strong will, the avility that makes a shield, the avility that makes it use instant kill move (plant apocalipse with a large strenght increase to the hyper trrelmos) super counter, it counters with moves that are dowble or triple efective to the foe (the tree manamon that will be summoned)
moves.
vulnerability scan, final oblivion (when you try to use soul ripper or execution this move will counter) demonick oblivion (every 5turns, chaos chamber, water apocalipse, plant apocalipse (every 3turns) nature dance (it has an avility that makes it so it can't confuse) lunar cannon, chaos drench (every5 turns) chaos energy (every5turns) otherworld avis (every 10 turns)
gamadrain, against very strong moves abobe 130 effect points, despacito, every 10 turns. it sings despacito with a masive blast of energy. the manamon rests for 1 turn. it's extremely long. chaos lance, after it has 30health.
after it has 10health it will try to use all moves of all types and will even use final oblivion but this tie in only 3 turns. it can use copy, alphadrain, mudslide contained quake final dragon jumpblitz poisonous lance white lance spirit force audio blast storm rush draco blitz draco breaker dragon fury earthquake asault gem shadow claw cyclone omega tornado (170power fisical air move, it cant be copied because it's only for bosses, it is 90accuracy, it can cause super effective damage for air types)}
woman slam (a 200power move that it uses when it has only 1 health, it can hit the foes that are'nt summoned, uit makes the manamon recover 200hp and also ant be copied because it's exclusive for bosses only
rape, when it has near 0 health, he will try to capture the manamon that are fighting with this creature. if your manamoms are below 30percent health it will not be a good guaranteed percent catch but a mitical is near uncatchable by this manamon
when it has 0 health it tries to use chaos storm with chaos lance every turn together with chaos energy and chaos blast.
'll sai it again. this is a boss!

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-10-20 23:22:29

Hate to say it, but this last manamon is just a mess. Please, please, please balance better.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-10-20 23:38:38

I'll make a fun boss just for giggles though.

Name: Mega Tanglodon
Description: A mechanized version of the manamon Tanglodon (see a previous post for description). Created and enhanced by the villain (think Mega Slothegor).
Battle size: 3 vs. 1
Types: insect, plant, dragon
Stats: regular base stats, except it has 999 base HP.
Abilities: Stable Health
Traits: This manamon is immune to all status conditions and stat-dropping debuffs while over 50% HP. This manamon will respond if hit by an ice attack by using Flame Blizzard, Sonic Force and Mighty Shuriken, all targeting all hostile manamon, used consecutively (read: don't hit it with an ice attack, even though it's ridiculously weak to ice attacks).
Moves: Mirror Scales (signature), Spiky Chitin (signature), Swarm Storm, Petal Storm, Energy Pulse, Sonic Force, Dragon Blast, Shadow Sphere, Beyond Bolt, Torch, Flood, Superspark, Mighty Shuriken, Shed Skin (signature)
Mirror Scales: Used on turn 1; any special attack which strikes Tanglodon will hit the user for 20% of the damage dealt.
Spiky Chitin: Used on turn 1, at the same time as Mirror Scales; any physical attack which strikes Tanglodon will cause the user to take 20% of the damage dealt.
Shed Skin: Occurs as soon as Tanglodon hits 50%HP. Tanglodon raises its attack, special attack and speed by two stages each, but lowers each of its defenses by 1 stage. Occurs only once. In addition, Mirror Scales and Spiky Chitin buffs are ended.

Now obviously I still have to work on this, but the trick here is that this boss will start getting straight-up mean once it hits half health, but in case you missed it, it also becomes vulnerable to status effects, and its defenses are dropped. Also, all that pesky revenge damage is gone. This boss would be placed just before the mid-game, probably, for reference's sake.

2020-10-21 01:55:19 (edited by walrus 2020-11-14 20:25:42)

i dont know why i wanted to do this but here it goes
name. salpicaura.
type. water ghost
fisical description. salpicaura is a baby fish with strange small arms, and in front of those arms there's two small fins. it also has a cannon in it's back. it has teeth that resemble a shark's. it also has a small dorsal fin
manapedia entry. this manamon likes to play with it's tamer. owever wild ones like to startle people passing by. they are a bit afraid of adult humans. it's cannon in it's back gives it a lot of power. if you take it off instead of lossing power and receibing pain, it will instead make the manamon have more power.
transforms at level15 into
phanwater
type. water ghost
fisical description: phanwater is an adult fish. it has the same dorsal fins has it's previous form. it also has the same cannon that had it's previous form but more larger. it's teeth got sharper and bigger. it has strange arms behind it's two front fins. it has a fin in it's back.
manapedia entry. this manamon learnet how to speak a bit of french convined with english, and manamon researchers gave this manamon the name phanwater, for this creature to memorice it well. it now it's good at startling when wild, and even disguises has a normal fish. it's not known why the manamon gains more power when you take off it's cannon.
transforms at level 33into
eaufantôme
type. water ghost.
fisical description. eaufantôme it's a fully matured, blue scaled shark. it has gotten very large and heavy. it has sharp shark teeth, and has arms has it's previous form. it also now has a very large cannon, it's so large that even normal sharks are afraid of it. it has a dolsar fin and two fins, and strange arms behind it's fins, plus very sharp spines in it's back.
manapedia entry. they now are a master of startling. it pronounces it's name very well, and now it's a master on french. it eats other ghosts in the ocean. it can even break a boat with it's extremely sharp teeth. they are friendly when they have tamers.
avilities. fearles or drowning heart
moves.
startle waterlog (1)
electric shield (3)
pounce (5)
evil eyes (7)
tidal wave (10)
tricky gace (13)
snow sovel (15)
buble burst (20)
holy light (22)
steel horn (24)
poltergeist (27)
tidalgun (30)
astral buster aerial vision (32)
volt tower (34)
dragon fang (36)
one mind sonic force (38)
flood (40)
beyond bolt (42)
earthquake (45)
drench spirit force (47)
one blades (50)
storm rush ghost power (55)
ghost power. a 140 power fisical ghost move, the user has to charge for this attack and hits multipe oponents. it's 100accuracy.
thunder hammer (65)
stats at level1 (perfect)
defense 7, hp13, magic defense 7, attack 8, magic attack 8, speed 11

2020-10-21 03:24:44

I like the name of Eaufantome as a final form. would've been neat if instead of a huge-ass cannon, maybe it could just spit water or went pure physical attacker and used ectoplasmic razor fins and fangs and a big tail to whomp on stuff.

Name: Heddake (headache)
Type: plant magic
Description: Heddake resembles a purplish, bloated mushroom with a long stem. The head of the mushroom is often drooping to one side or the other. Peculiarly, the underside of this mushroom cap appears to possess circular holes which look unnervingly like eyes.
Manapedia: Heddake can apparently exude scents which cause extreme cranial pain to local fauna. This is their primary method of self-defense, since Heddake's body is not especially suited for combat.
Transforms with a Chlorophyll Element into
Name: Migrain (Migraine)
Type: plant magic
Description: Migrain is a stout mushroom with a long, wobbly stem. Its mushroom cap is covered all over in small, bumpy nodules. Migrain has a coarse, almost sandy texture, and its flesh always feels warm to the touch. It still possesses the strange "eyes" on the underside of its cap.
Manapedia: Migrain is capable of exuding grainlike spores from the bumps all over its body. When threatened, Migrain will often twist itself so that the eyes on the underside of its mushroom cap focus on whatever is making it feel unsafe. It is said that while the granules exuded by this manamon have significant healing properties, they can also cause excruciating pain if harvested while the Migrain is under stress.
Stats: 97HP, 53ATK, 55DEF, 141 Spec.ATK, 64 Spec.DEF, 85 speed (total 495
Abilities: Discourage or Soporific
Soporific: When Migrain uses a move that does damage, there is a 5% chance for the foe to fall asleep if it is not already afflicted with a major status condition.
Moves:
Sucker Root (start)
Star Fall (start)
Magic Lights (L5)
Condemn (L8)
Knockout Venom (L11)
Horrify (L14)
Power Leaf (L16)
Tri-Beam (L19)
Implant (L23)
Beyond Bolt (L26)
Magic Wave (L29)
Petal Storm (L34)
Glare (L38)
Photosynthesis (L41)
Energy Pulse (L45)
Sleep Spray (L49)
Hone Mind (L54)
Pollen Bomb (L58)
Mystic Guard (L65)
Power Pacify (L72)
Pollen Bomb: 90-power, 100 accuracy special plant move; 15 use points; hits all foes on the field, 9% critical rate; has a 20% chance to inflict poison, paralysis or sleep

2020-10-21 06:06:21 (edited by walrus 2020-11-14 20:18:51)

incendiagua (ahn sahn dee ahh goo ahh)
type. flame water.
fisical description. incendiagua is a decent siced lizard with orange flames in it's back. it has blue stripes.  . it has sharp fangs that glow in the sunlight. it's head has large lon spikes in the shape of a cannon, plus a large mouth to spit fire. it has scales all over it's body, but the scales are more thicker in the back and the underbelly
manapedia entry. . it has water that can use on enemies. it can use fire too, and it's spikes allow it to launch water from it's head while launching fire from it's mouth. a lot of misschief is perceibed when seeing this manamon. it sometimes does a forest fire and shuts it with it's own water. it's  water is natural, so it can evaporate water. the water can be consumed. this creature is so intelligent, that sometimes to thank it's taer it searches a cup, puts it on the floor, and puts water on it. it goes with the cup in it's back making shure it does'nt fall, and gives it to the tamer, writing in it's back uusing water. this is for you, my tamer, that took care of me, healed me when i fainted, and all those stuff. i give you this gift for taking good care of me. the tamer that does'nt take care of this creature receibes a brutal storm of fire when it goes to sleep
i'm not shure of the stats or moveset, or if it can have a transformation. or my moves are too overpowered, or it has overpowered stats... that's not the way to go...

2020-10-21 06:30:05

I absolutely love the name Incendiagua, though when I pronounce it in my head, it sounds Spanish. Een-sayn-day-AH-gwa. Not as big a fan of the design, but that name is brilliant.

2020-10-21 06:37:17 (edited by walrus 2020-11-14 20:09:22)

for making that one i tried to mix incendie (i think forest fire in french but i might be wrong) with agua (water in spanish) and that's what i got
at level 50 it would get both drench and terramagma.

2020-10-21 06:39:44

yep, it is a combination between incendio (forest fire?) and agua (water)

2020-10-21 07:17:13

I would've made it a lizard. No evolutions or anything. Just a decent-sized lizard with red and blue stripes. It can raise its body temperature and then use its body as a burning-hot battering-ram, or heat its claws to slash rocks and spray molten chunks of stone everywhere. But it has to drink a lot of water, which it can then expel in torrents from its mouth or boil and then exude as steam. That's how I'd personally do it, but that's not the only way, not by any means. This beats the heck out of any water-flame manamon I've built before. Mine was just called Boilake, but it...kind of didn't have much beyond a name. I was just thinking something semi-tectonic, like a geyser spirit that liked deep water and thermal energy or something. But this Incendiagua thing is more focused.

2020-10-22 00:13:04

a flame water would be neutral to plant and water, also giving it weakneses to earth and stone (craggallem would beat this thing by using mudslide iif it's slow) or if the water flame manamon is fast (a good water move like drench with a decent strenght will kill a craggallem in 1 hit). that sharkophantôme thing i created because if was thinking of a good moveset for a ghost water type (flood, sonic force, one mind, beyond bolt and volt tower at level50 to kill water types)
and artisowl aniway can learn those moves but it's not the same if a water type learned those moves, a dolfone with flood as an example (that manamon is seriously overpowered) because of 20 attacks simultaneously, that's too much attacks (hyper forms deserve that cantity of attacks) and not normal manamon.
here's a short of a mitical
name. devolfir
type. shadow magic
fisical description. devolfir is a devil. it has 3 heads and 6horns in all of it's heads. it has fur all over it's body. and it's eyes show malice, evil and cunning. it also has spikes in it's head
manapedia entry. this is definitely, a follower of irroadium and is nicknamed as the son of the devil. it is a manamon full of evil, wanting to make a lot of evil in this world. but if you capture one of these, it will be loyal to you, and will even follow your wishes instead of the wishes of the devil or the bad dragon.
avilities.
devil follow. this manamon in the wild is controlled by the devil and irroadium. it uses the moves that the devils want to make this creature use
moves (god form)
vulnerability scan, chaos light every 3 turns, chaos blast every 5turns, final oblivion every 5 turns, slash, meteor rush, gamadrain, flame blizard, vulnerability oblivion every 5turns, and drench
moves (catchable form)
if you teach from the move tutor.
shadow claw, fear feed, fire breath, tri beam, magic lights, and bizarre illusion
moves in the catchable form (it starts in the god form at level40 and then in the catchable form it starts at level 50)
magic wave, night stick, psichedelic spell, zombie's breath and white lance when it's caught
at level 70it learns meteor rush, and at level 75 it learns oblivion slash
stats at level50 if they are perfect.
150hp, 120defense, 130strenght, 130 magic attack, 120magic defense, and 80speed

2020-10-22 06:21:05

name, mistantegoi(mesta nta goi
type, steel water fire(the last 2 elements are not used very widely.)
description, this manamon looks like a human. It stands on two feet, with sharp claws. It has two pairs of swinging hands which seem to move of their own accord. It always has curly jet black hair on the top of its head, and in the center of its forehead is a small bone, made into a double bladed shape. It is fairly sharp, and is  not very noticeable from a far but seems to glow from a close.
entry, this manamon's forehead bone allows it to propel water, infused with fire, out into a great distance. The water is like liquid fire, which can melt through nearly every metal if the manamon is powerful enough. The water, when struck by ice attacks, will not freeze
These manamon commonly live in places with steel, such as factories or even sometimes near houses. they are friendly for the most part but are quick to anger and very stubborn. They commonly also use their sharpbone to leave a mark on the offender to notify other mistantegoi of their offense, as they live in a very wide, spread out  pack. If the offender reaches another mistantegoi with a mark, it will attack mercilessly.
Without warning, these manamon can make their skin as hard as steel. They do this very commonly.
stats, 148 hp, 120 def, 90 strength, 100 speed, 90 specdef, 120 specatk
abilities, steelskin, their defense will rise by 1 to 4 stages every 5 turns, but will decrease back to normal every 3 turns after the 5 turn increase.
moves,
pounce, growl, claw swipe, 5
headbutt, 9
iron tackle, 14
slash(uses its claws to do so) 19
liquid fire, lvl 24, 70 efect points,physical move, 10 UP, sends a bunch of superheated water at the foe. the water will deal damage according to the mistantegoi's level.
sharpbone mark, lvl 29, same as liquid fire, deals damage to the foe depending on the user's attack, and leaves a mark on the manamon if it is untamed yet. If the marked manamon encounters another mistantegoi, it will deal 15 percent more damage to the marked manamon.
etcetera.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-10-22 07:35:03

Jayde wrote:

Shed Skin: Occurs as soon as Tanglodon hits 50%HP. Tanglodon raises its attack, special attack and speed by two stages each, but lowers each of its defenses by 1 stage. Occurs only once. In addition, Mirror Scales and Spiky Chitin buffs are ended.
Now obviously I still have to work on this, but the trick here is that this boss will start getting straight-up mean once it hits half health, but in case you missed it, it also becomes vulnerable to status effects, and its defenses are dropped. Also, all that pesky revenge damage is gone. This boss would be placed just before the mid-game, probably, for reference's sake.

Wink Wink Nut Nut.
Aha. Holy smoke. Victory is mine!

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-10-22 09:02:42

One ability I really hate is the ability slothing line has, the one that buffs you but then fucks you over if you don't win the battle fast enough. Meh, how the hell do people utilize that?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-10-24 06:31:16

name. exolic (exo leec)
type. plant steel
fisical description. exolic is a small monster that comprises of branches in the left and right of it's body instead of arms, plus a small pair of steel feet. it has a tree trunk instead of legs. it has branches in it's back and it's head is made of steel
manapedia entry. exolic is a small manamon that can get steel for it's body. if it does'nt have too much steel it's body will become kite weak.
transforms at level 16into.
plantadaur (plahhn tahh door
type. plant steel.
fisical description. this transformation of the manamon exolic has the same arms. it has gotten more larger, with leaves decorating it's steel body. it has developed blue eyes and a nose that can smell a lot of scents from a distance. it has a small mouth.
manapedia entry. now this manamon has the avility to use it's steel body to make the flame attacks evaporate. it's developing so it will be formed soon enough
transforms at level 30into.
elizanarus
type. plant steel.
fisical description. elizanarus is a steel robot that resembles a woman. it has still it's branch arms, but has now developed a voice and a mouth to talk like a human. it also can tame manamons by herself
manapedia entry. now this manamon can be like a robot that can be your friend or your worst enemy depending of how you tame it. if you tame it bad it will be your worst enemy. if you train it well it will be loyal to you and will bbe your best friend. it can disguise in appearance and eve touch like a human.
avilities.
domesticate or extended memory
traditional moves at level 50 like iron impact and nature dance.
at level 44, it gets earthquake.
at level 40, it gets photosinthesis
at level 37, it gets aquatic blitz
at level 35, it gets sonic force
at level 32, it gets power pacify.
at level 27, it gets power punch, gamadrain and steel stomp.
at level 24 it gets sleep spray and at level 22 gets berserk branch
at level 17 it gets buble burst.
at level13 it gets laser arm
at level 7it gets iron tackle and batter branch
at level 4 it gets growl.
at level 1 it gets pounce, growl and sneer

2020-10-24 11:02:03

I liked the plant-steel thing kind of, right up till it turned into a robot. Not all steel types have to be robots. Why not make a tree with thin steel leaves? Or a steel cactus? Or a bulblike metallic manamon that's magnetic but also grows somehow? Lots of things you can do there.

Also, in answer to the question posed about how Werewolfsyre and the Slothing line work? They, ahem, don't. Erratic Battler is the worst ability in manamon, period. There are no other abilities that straight-up ruin a manamon, but this one does. Werewolfsyre can learn Sharpen, so if you want to get into a pointless war of attrition while your speed and defenses drop, you can use Sharpen over and over to keep your attack at the same level. But one critical hit, or even one weak hit once your defenses are in the tank, will end your day, and you can't even switch to alleviate this. I don't believe Slothing gets anything to buff its stats...does it even get Solar Conversion? Also, getting slower and weaker on the special side with no way to buff those stats is a death sentence. Have said it before, will say it again: having an ability that locks you into battle till you die or till the enemy does is fine. Having an ability where you start, say, two stages stronger in all stats but lose one stage per round constantly? That could work. Combining the two was just bad design. It's not even as if Werewolfsyre and Slothegor have monstrous stats. I mean, they're decent, but they're not insane. At least when Slaking from Pokémon got Truant (can only act every other round), it could still switch out, and it had ungodly (like legendary level) stats. It could also be used in double battles where its partner would skill-swap the Truant ability onto another target, and a Slaking that can attack every turn with the stats it's got is straight-up vicious. But nope. The manamon who get Erratic Battler have decent stats - Werewolfsyre's attack is quite high, I'll give it that - but any erratic battler manamon is juset begging to have you set up in its face to sweep the rest of its team.

2020-10-24 22:28:42

now it comes a old manamon that had overpowered moves, but now it was remade into a more decent one
name. wavond
transformation of muthmo with aquatic artifact (i invented that element)
type. water
fisical description. wavond is a poodle dog. it has a blue muzzle and it's claws are a dark blue. it has short, blue wooly fur in it's body. the fur is flufy in it's paws but is soft in it's head. it has a lot of water in it's body. it has sharp teeth, even more sharper than a normal poodle. it can spill water from it''s muzzle
manapedia entry. wavond are loyal to the owner of it, and they are afraid of plants and trees. they think that if they are close to a tree the tree will attack it. and also it is afraid of plant typess. it loves it's tamer, and will show afection by sleeping in it's tamer's feet or belly, or simply licking the hand of it's tamer.
avilities. re harm.
moves.
muthmo's moves if you transform at level 49 or more. if you transform this from a level 100 muthmo you have to teach it all the water moves from the move tutor if you want. the moves of wavond are below
claw swipe (1)
growl (1)
water lick (6)
water lick. the user licks the foe with water spilling from it's mouth. a 40power fisical water move that it's 100 accuracy
tidal wave (10)
waterlog (14)
mud blast (20)
aqua zap (25)
beyond bolt (30)
tidalgun (30)
power kick (33)
aerial vision (35)
tunel (40)
water chomp (45)
water chomp. a 85 power water type move, it's 100 accuracy and unlikely to cause the foe to recoil
drench (49)
freece ray (53)
storm rush (55)
marshquake (65)
marshquake. a 100power 100accuracy fisical earth water move (10up)
the user causes an earthquake, with clay and mud descending on the foe. the user sufers 50 percent of the damage inflicted, and the foe has a 30chance to be poisoned, a 20chance that it will be engulped on quicksand, and a 10chance it will be infected with death plague disease. if engulped in quicksand the foe will receibe damage every round, but it can be cured with a sand rescuer
stats (at level 1 if they are perfect)
13hp, 12attack, 14defense, 14magic defense, 12speed, 12magic attack

2020-10-26 09:27:45

name. dragbot
type. steel dragon
fisical description. dragbot is a dragon wit steel scales and steel fangs. it's steel scales are llellow while it's steel fangs are blue. it has steel horns and a thongue made of steel. it also has steel claws.it's stomatch is a black color.
manapedia entry. dragbot sometimes acts like a robot, and it's very ferocious. it also hunts animals that are larger than itself. some creatures cant penetrate this dragon.
avilities.
thick scales or unpenetrable.
thick scales. it's thick scales make the foe's earth attacks do half damage. as a result, the foe's water attacks do super effective damage
unpenetrable. the user is imune to fighting and standard attacks, as a result, the user receibes 40 percent more damage from dragon and ice attacks. it also receibes a defense boost when it with a ghost attack, and the fe's holy attackks become super effective but are reduced by 20prcent.
exampe, if you use white lance the effects will reduce to 90effect points, if you use righteous rend the effects for that move will be reduced to 70 effect points. etc
moves.
iron tackle cyclone (1)
growl (6)
thicken (10)
flash scales (13)
dragon flurry (16)
aerial vision (20)
snowstorm (24)
polish (28)
steel horn (31)
shatter (34)
dragon fang (38)
steel stomp (40)
magic wave (44)
iron maiden dragon strike (50)
final dragon iron impact (65)

2020-10-26 16:13:44

Name: Dreemon
Type: holy magic
Physical Description: Dreemon has a humanoid shape, with a child-sized, squat body, slightly wrinkled skin and a cherubic face. It has stubby horns issuing from its head and leathery wings folded on its back. Most of its skin is gray, but the skin around its horns, as well as the horns themselves, are brick red.
Manapedia: Dreemon reputedly spends up to twenty hours a day sleeping. It is said that the more restless a Dreemon is in sleep, the better it will fight. A solitary manamon by nature, Dreemon is slow to trust and hesitant to communicate, but it appears to always be embroiled in some sort of inner conflict.
Transforms at level 37 into
Name: Redeemon (Ree-DEMON)
Type: holy magic
Physical: Redeemon is a humanoid manamon with pure white skin, a round face and an almost childlike demeanour. Its eyes are wide and blue, and the horns atop its head spark intermittently with magical energy. The wings on Redeemon's back look feathery and soft.
Manapedia: Redeemon's horns change colour based on its emotions. When frightened or angry, its horns are red, but when joyful or determined, its horns glow white. Redeemon's moods are mercurial, and it appears to be at constant odds with itself on how it should act.
Abilities: Lucid Dreaming
Lucid Dreaming: This manamon may use moves while sleeping, at a 75% success rate (25% of the time, this manamon will simply expend a turn of normal sleep).
Stats: 66HP, 54ATK, 101DEF, 114 Spec.ATK, 101 Spec.DEF, 89 speed (total 535)
Moves:
Starfall (start)
Condemn (start)
Hibernate (start)
Holy Water (L5)
Sound Wave (L8)
Magic Lights (L11)
Exorcise (L15)
Tri-Beam (L18)
Holy Light (L22)
Cloud Surge (L25)
Manatize (L28)
Demanatize (L28)
Psychedellic Spell (L32)
Counterspell (L35)
Righteous Rend (L39)
Shadow Sphere (L44)
Magic Wave (L47)
Energy Pulse (L51)
Exalt (L56)
Sonic Force (L62)
Exalt: holy type self-buff; 10 use points; raises special attack and speed by one stage each

2020-10-26 22:50:02

here comes tree air mithicals
name. elermatar (ehh lehhr mahh tahhr)
type. air flame.
fisical description. elermatar is a large eagle with a large tail shapped fire instead of a normal tail. it has two eye shapped fires where it's eyes should be. it's wings are made of fire and it has a beak where it can spill fire. it has feet like flippers allowing it to both fly and swim on lava or water
manapeedia entry. it's body parts that are ade of fire are hard, and some dont kow it. it can start a sunshine from abobe and make ash rains from the sky. it can also survive in watery enviromnents
moves (level 1) (you can get those from the move tutor)
mini tornado, cyclone, ash rain, fire breath.
(at level 50) it has thoses moves
fire stream, firestorm, fly, aerial vision and smoke shield
avilities. plant proof, the user is imune to plant attacks, but has a result, water attacks do 30more damage
it has a legendary form. those battles always have to be 6 on 1
moves legendary form.
suicide dive, asault gem, vulnerability oblivion, megatornado (170power air move that only can bosses use) chaos storm, chaos light, and flame apocalipse
it will restore 50hp per round, and laso if there's one manamon on the field it will use otherworld avis
it has no type, and you have to capture it with 200giganets, selecting what manamon will throw it first, then the second. if your counter goes to 6 you have to go to the first and start again with the same process until you have it captured.
name. arctikelodon (arc teeke lo don)
type. air and ice
fisical description. arctikelodon is the mix of a jaybird and an eagle. it has a large beak covered in ice, and it's feathers are layered on ice. it has feet shapped like flippers that allow it to both swim and fly. it has an ice shapped tail where it's tail should be. it has strange horns in it's head, resembling to a bull of some short
manapedia entry. this manamon normally lives iin places with a lot of ice and snow. it likes swimming in snow. it can control the snow and the ice to make it's statue. it typically likes to be in it's statue all time.
avilities. plant proof, the user is imune to plant attacks, but has a result, water attacks do 30more damage
moves (level1 teach from move tutor)
cyclone, mini tornado, fire breath, and chilly wind
moves (level50) fly, avalanche, frigid touch, suicide dive, dragon fang, and aquatic blitz
avalanche. ice and air type move, 100 effect points. the user covers the foe into snow and ice. it will cause a snowstorm
legendary form, ice tempest, storm rush, freece ray, electric shield, asault gem, and avalanche
it does the same has a legendary, see abobe
name. electricus
(i wont put thunderbird because homer used that name on anyaudio so not puting thunderbird)
type. air electric.
fisical description. electricus is a large eagle. it has wings that emit sparks. it also has a beak that allows it to send a blast of electricity. it has feet that only can use for flying. it's wings are constantly generrating electricity when it flies.
manapedia entry. if this manamon it's angry, it's very dangerous to be near it, because it can create whires that can send you a surge of electricity to you. but if you tame it it will always use it's wings to send a wind to your face. if you tame it bad, it will try to kill you using electricity with wind
moves (level1 teach move tutor)
mini tornado, cyclone, fire brath, ash rain, electric shock.
moves level50
fly, superspark, electric wind, a 100 power 90 accuracy electric air move, it changes the weather to sparks. enemies that are not electric will receibe damage each turn.
moves legendary (see abobe bor the things that does a legendary)
asault gem, suicide dive, firestorm, electric wind, and stone storm.
at level 75, elermatar gets.
suicide dive and flame storm (a 130 power 100 accuracy flame move that does third of the damage to the user) it causes sunshine
at level 75, artikelodon gets.
suicide dive and ice blast
ice blast. a 140power 100 accuracy fisical ice move that reduces the user's streght
at level 75, electricus gets.
suicide dive and electric blast.
electric blast. a 150power 100accuracy electric move, the user rests for 1 turn after this attack

2020-10-27 01:58:11

Name: Shockoon
Type: electric
Physical Description: Shockoon looks like a small, chubby raccoon with orange fur and a black and white mask around its eyes. Its tail is especially fluffy and long, trailing behind as it moves. Shockoon appears to faze in and out of visibility at random intervals when it is highly charged.
Manapedia: Shockoon loves nothing more than playing pranks. Its clever front paws are capable of complex movement, so it is an accomplished thief. In addition, its puffy tail and penchant for moving at high speed cause Shockoon to become electrically charged, resulting in a nasty shock to anyone who gets too close or who touches an item Shockoon has recently interacted with. Shockoon sometimes gets so excited that it gives itself away with maniacal chattering which sounds like laughter.
Transforms at level 28 into
Name: Lektrickoon
Type: electric ghost
Physical Description: Lektrickoon still has the general shape of a raccoon, but now its body is almost entirely translucent. Sparks can be seen zipping across its form even while it is still, and its eyes glow a baleful red.
Manapedia: It is said that all Shockoons will eventually build up too much static charge for their mortal bodies to handle, and that Lektrickoon is the result. This manamon has a malevolent, prankish aspect, and greatly enjoys zipping apart from place to place to impart everyday objects with potentially lethal charges of electricity.
Ability: Electric Field
Electric Field: All incoming electric damage is cut by 50%, and all outgoing electric moves are boosted by 10 accuracy and 20 base power. In addition, in a multi battle (two-on-two, etc), all hostile electric attacks are automatically diverted to a manamon with Electric Field.
Stats: 85HP, 90ATK, 55DEF, 90 Spec.ATK, 55 Spec.DEF, 145 speed (total 520)
Moves:
Startle (start)
Sneer (start)
Electric Shock (L4)
Tail Smack (L7)
shadow Claw (L10)
Stun Volt (L13)
Shadow Show (L16)
Copy (L19)
Power Surge (L22)
Sonic Screech (L26)
Psychotrick (L28)
Oblivion Dance (L31)
Sparking Tail (L35)
Scourge Tail (L39)
Spirit Force (L44)
Superspark (L48)
Hypermagnet (L53)
Subliminal Radio Wave (L57)
Spark/Blaze/Ice Punch (L65)

2020-10-27 04:42:19

name. motociclon (mohh tohh cee clon)
type. steel air.
fisical description. motociclon is a fying mootorcycle, with two pair of weels. one on the rear and the others in the front. it has mmetallic wings that it uses to fly. it has a solar panel, and it has seats for people.
manapedia entry. this motorcycle can generate a very strong cyclone. it can also generate a large tornado. it can batter things by only using it's metal wings.
avilities. light sentence of death
light sentence of death. the user will die in 4turns. this cant be avoided
moves.
iron tackle mini tornado (1)
thicken (4)
polish (6)
batter branch (10)
cyclone (15)
wing slash (20)
steel horn beyond bolt (25)
shatter (30)
aquatic blitz (35)
steel stomp (38)
marina break (42)
marina break. a 100 power 100accuracy special water type move that has the chance to summon dounpour
iron maiden fly (45)
tornado (50) (5up)
tornado. a 100 power air move that has 20 chance to summon a tornado. the tornado can deal drastically random damage bassed on the foe's hp. it has a 7chance it will deal half the foe's hp, 1 chance a strange foe called building will come and kill instantly the enemy because of the masive impact, and a 70chance it will target half, of half, of half of the foe's hp, something like if it has 500 damage it would deal something like between 60or 80. the overpowered nature of this move makes the user sleep for two turns after it's used
the user batters it's wings at lightning speed, causing it to try and generate a tornado. the tornado caused by the move deals drastically random damage. it has 7chance it will make half damage, 70chance the foe will suffer between 40 and 50damage, and has a 1chance a building will collapse on top of the foe killing it instantly. air, steel, earth and stone types are'nt affected by this move. it powers up earth moves and makes it earth types target air types with super effective damage. hyper manamon will not be affected. anything with the avility stable health will not be affected. the overpowered nature of this move makes the user sleep for two turns after it's used, and the user becomes confused. after this the attack will work but it will not cause a tornado again.
stats perfect at level1.
50strenght, 50speed, 50 magic attack, 50magic defense and 60hp

2020-10-27 06:26:10

Again: horribly, horribly broken. Use for three turns, switch. Or use for four turns, faint, revive, sweep the rest of the team. Just busted.
Also, it's a freaking motorcycle? Why wouldn't it have at least some fire moves? Like Chemical Blaze maybe? Or, I dunno, Sonic Force? In case you didn't know, motorcycles are loud.
I'm sorry. I hate to be super critical but this...just isn't all that compelling.

Name: Possumo
Type: fighting
Physical Description: Possumo is a vaguely feline manamon with pointy ears, bright green eyes and short, sleek fur all over its body, except on its stomach. Possumo's fur is mostly white and brown, with a large red patch on its chest. Its belly is enormous.
Manapedia: Despite its roly-poly appearance, this manamon packs a mean punch. What it lacks in speed, it makes up for with raw power and the ability to counter almost any attack. Possumo have belligerent dispositions in the wild, and are known as hotheaded even by experienced tamers, but their loyalty and their prowess in battle is unprecedented.
Abilities: Down to Earth, Stable Health or Regroup
Stats: 165HP, 115ATK, 90DEF, 50 Spec.ATK, 90 Spec.DEF, 30 speed (total 540)
Moves:
Headbutt (start)
Rookie Punch (start)
Sharpen (L4)
Sneer (L7)
Tri-Kick (L10)
Trample (L14)
Stone Fist (L17)
Metal Fist (L20)
Quake (L24)
Power Kick (L28)
Assault Tackle (L31)
Assault Gem (L35)
Blaze/Ice/Spark Punch (L39)
Hibernate (L43)
Earthquake (L46)
Spirit Force (L50)
Mystic Guard (L54)
Piledriver (L57)
Hone Blades (L61)
Brutal Slam (L68)
Brutal Slam: 120 power, 100 accuracy, physical fighting move; 10 use points; lowers user's defense by 1 stage on successful use; lowers target's speed by 1 stage if it connects

2020-10-27 07:09:44 (edited by walrus 2020-12-05 01:45:44)

yeah, i think i forgot about sonic force chemical blaze. i was'nt thinking of flame moves because a steel damaiging another steel with flame moves... that's a bit strange for me

2020-10-27 09:38:32

And in time for Halloween, here's another one.

Name: Corvitae (cor-VEE-tay)
Type: air undead
Physical description: Corvitae is a stocky bird with dull black plumage covering large portions of its body and wings. Where feathers are absent from the wings, the musculature and bones can clearly be seen, and where feathers are not present on Corvitae's body, its exposed skin is an infected yellowish-red. Corvitae's claws and beak are long and sharp, and appear to be streaked with rust-red stains.
Manapedia: This manamon is viewed largely as a bad omen if it happens to fly above you. It is known to drink the blood of its prey, and for larger specimens, it will return over and over, night after night, before going for the kill. Corvitae's victims, if they live long enough, often descend into uncontrolled bloodlust of their own, resulting in large collateral damage to all living things in the vicinity.
Abilities: Soul Join/Infectious
Infectious: This manamon has a 5% chance to inflict death plague disease on any manamon it hits with a physical move.
Stats: 75HP, 115ATK, 80DEF, 60 spec.ATK, 70 spec.DEF, 115 speed (total 515)
Moves:
Peck (start)
Battlecry (start)
Ancient Claw (L5)
Sharpen (L8)
Shadow Claw (L11)
Obscure (L14)
Glare (L18)
Necro Jab (L23)
Dive Bomb (L26)
Tri-Kick (L30)
Horrify (L34)
Bloodbeak (L39)
Suicide Dive (L45)
Aerial Caper (L50)
Sawtooth (L55)
Clobber (L61)
Desoul (L66)
Bloodbeak: 85 power, 100 accuracy, undead and air move; 15 use points; 5% critical rate; user heals 50% of damage dealt