2020-11-24 23:10:38

meatbag, i've sent you a pm. delay the response and the sounds if you want. good luck by the way

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-05 00:50:55

name. shockel
type. stone electric
fisical description. shockel resembles a statue with lon wires in it's back, with a lot of sparks flying from those. it has a circular patern in it's face resembling a name, together with a small electric wire in it's head. it's arms are sparking constantly
manapedia entry. this creature runs very fast despite its huge sice and heavy weighting. it can start a thunderstorm by just waving its hand. it has used on very large powerplants that got out of electricity
avilities. stone body or high voltage, plus the first avility that appears every time. shields up
moves.
stone fist electric shock (1)
mana boost (10)
stone throw (15)
flood (20)
hypermagnet (25)
quake power kick (30)
asault gem sparking tail (35)
superspark (40)
boulder bash steel stomp (42)
earthquake (46)
stone crash (50)
draco breaker (57)

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-12-05 10:51:16

@228 for some reason I think flood is out of place here, i'm not an expearionced manamon player though so I might be rong

2021-01-21 19:38:45

name. ghostream
type. ghost sound
fisical description. ghostream looks like a large death whistle comprised of clay. it is hollow with a few strange formations in its uper part of the body. it has a chain that it can use for humans to attatch it's body to the human's neck.
manapedia entry. the scream of this creature is mistaken as a human scream. it is so scary that even the strongest human could not resist the scream and cry. when tamed, they do not scream since they are tamed.
avilities. entrap.
i dont know witch moves it should have. i think a convination of ghost moves or something

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-01-27 17:31:34 (edited by morse 2021-01-27 18:59:32)

name. granileo
type. stone plant
fisical description. granileo looks like a large granite lion, with claws resembling a dog's. it has a bull horn protruding from the back of the head with little flowers at the top. it has very sharp thorns in it's stomatch and in the neck.
manapedia entry. this stone creature was considered mean and evil during a full moon, and that's the reality. the come aggresive when full moon. so if you see one of them while there's a full moon, go away from it imediately. this creature hunts creatures that are larger than itself.
avilities. stone body and absorv
absorv. the water attacks are absorved in this creature, making water attacks not as effective
moves.
bite (1)
batter branch (7)
growl (10)
stone throw (15)
berserk branch (20)
dragon fury (25)
stone pyramid (25)
sturdy stone (30)
solar conversion (32)
rock avalanche (40)
aerial vision (45)
assault gem tree crash (50)
mega horn 60.
mega horn. 140 power 90accuracy insect type move, 6use points. causes the third of the damage dealed to the foe dealed to the user
the user uses it's mega horn to deal a severe blow to the foe. the user sufers 30of the damage dealt
the name is based on galileo.

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2021-01-27 18:24:19

gulish
type: shadow, flying
gulish is a gule. it has black wings. it has blood red fangs. it is said if you were to bread this with a gopoto, it would make a rare species
moves:
thang drain, lvl1.
pounce, lvl1.
evil eyes, lvl1
powerdown, lvl5
black bite, lvl5
feel free to ad mor to it

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-27 18:33:58 (edited by morse 2021-01-27 18:34:10)

done

2021-01-27 18:58:29

You want it, you get it!
name. Walbus
type. water earth
fisical description. Walbus is a large walrus with lon tusks and two dorsal fins. it has mud and rocks covering it's body making it resemble a golem of some sorts. it has very sharp teeth and a huge whale horn
manapedia entry. this walrus is playful and it shows affection by causing a quake near the human. when it's angered, it causes a mudslide on land. no one knows why the creature does this on land instead of water, but it's rummored that land is more secure. this walrus likes to be in land a lot, sometimes making earthquakes for the fun of it. sometimes it lkes to make very huge earthquakes taht make a lot of things collapse. this makes the walrus laugh.
avilities
Relaxed: The user using moves that are 150effect points anda above will not rest next turn, meaning they won't rest after using moves like Draco Breaker. However, if the move is used 2 times one after the other, the user will have to rest 2 turns, but it's defense will be increased while resting, and will go back to normal when the resting of the creature ends. as a drawback, it's strenght, defense and accuracy decrease by 2
signature move. mega horn at level45

2021-04-10 14:27:29

Dragging this back out of the depths. Here's another manamon I dreamt up. The names aren't the greatest, but I like the concept.

Also, poison+steel is hella nice for resistances. Seriously is only weak to flame and ground, I think.

Name: Vennip
Type: poison
Description: Vennip is a bright green centipede-like manamon with stubby claws at the end of its forelegs, and long, serrated mandibles. Its back and sides are covered in flexible armour, and its tail splits in three.
Manapedia: Vennip may look like an insect, but its internal structures differ greatly from any other known insect manamon. This creature enjoys digging holes and ambushing prey from concealment. Vennip have been known to wait immobile for days, even weeks, before choosing to attack. Some scientists believe that this manamon prefers soil of a certain consistency from which it can passively absorb nutrients through the cracks in its armour.
Transforms at level 30+ while knowing the move Sawtooth into"
Name: Bitanium (Bite-tanium)
Type: poison-steel
Description: Bitanium is a dull greenish colour, and is covered all over by layers of interlocking steel plates. Spikes bristle along its back and sides, and its feet are bladed and roughly spade-shaped. Bitanium's mandibles now resemble a drill, and its tail has split multiple times to form rough pliers-like appendages.
Manapedia: Bitanium is heavier than its size would indicate, but can move at surprising speed for brief periods of time. It is said that the more branches a Bitanium's tail has accrued, the older it has gotten. This manamon is an unparallelled predator, and ingests the blood of its victims before devouring the flesh in order to extract iron, which it can then use to reinforce its natural armour.
Base Stats (Bitanium): 63HP, 94ATK, 144DEF, 46 Spec.ATK, 134 Spec.DEF, 69 speed (total 550)
Abilities: Poisonous Essence or Impervious
Impervious: This manamon cannot be inflicted with any status effects.
Moves:
Bite (start)
Guard Up (Start)
Viscism (L9)
Protect (L14)
Pollution Solution (L18)
Dissonant Chime (L21)
Quake (L25)
Plague Fang (L28)
Sawtooth (L30)
Sludge Hammer (L34 Vennip, L37 Bitanium)
Iron Guard (L33 Bitanium)
Crunch (L40 Bitanium)
Grime Enhance (L37 Vennip, L44 Bitanium)
Toxic Tail (L40 Vennip, L48 Bitanium)
Sludge Guard (L45 Vennip)
Iron Impact (L51 Bitanium)
Rev Up (L52 Vennip)

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-10 14:33:57

isn't steal not afected by earth.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-10 15:01:33

No, steel is weak to earth. Try using Quake or Mud Ball or something on a Feruddae sometime.

Also, another one while I'm here:
Name: Chilltrill
Type: ice-sound
Description: This manamon is a tall, flightless bird with royal blue and white feathers and a large, tubular crest on its head. Its legs and overall skeletal structure look oddly delicate for its size. Chilltrill's tail often sports frost and icicles, and its short, rounded wings are almost always in motion.
Manapedia: Chilltrill may look large and somewhat intimidating, but it is known for its charming, friendly personality, especially around children. It enjoys making complex music, which is often accompanied by sharp drops in temperature; the tones a Chilltrill can make range from deep bass rumbles from its wings, to high, flute-like melodies from its beak.
Base Stats: 88HP, 67ATK, 77DEF, 113 Spec.ATK, 83 Spec.DEF, 97 speed (total 525)
Abilities: Harmonious or Wintersong
Harmonious: When this manamon uses any damaging sound-type move, the base power of all damaging sound-type moves rises by 5 points; when this manamon uses a move of another type, switches out, faints or otherwise loses a turn, this bonus damage is reset to normal.
Wintersong: When this manamon uses any sound-type move (damaging or non-damaging), a blizzard starts automatically.
Moves:
Sound Wave (start)
Cute Eyes (start)
Chilly Wind (L5)
Subliminal Radio Wave (L9)
Wind Force (L13)
Sonic Missile (L17)
Dissonant Chime (L20)
Sing (L23)
Snowstorm (L27)
Freeze Ray (L32)
Sonic Force (L38)
Aura Guard (L44)
Ice Tempest/Wild Vibration (L49)
Mystic Melody (L56)
Mystic Melody: self-buff, sound type move; 10 use points; raises special attack and speed by 1 stage each; has a 1-turn cooldown (cannot be used on consecutive turns)

2021-04-10 15:49:10

oh, never worked on that vypesla thing. i don't think.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-10 15:59:21

and where can you get that holy bird thing. forget it's name.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-10 16:12:41

Spoilery line!

Import from tangeria.

Ps.: Wrong place for this question.

2021-04-10 20:21:35

@jayde, I seriously wish you had the ability to create an RPG. I always find your ideas creative and wish that some of the mons you've created would be in the next installment of manamon, which admittedly has many problems, but have provided me with many hours of replay time.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2021-04-11 14:04:05

Thanks. I really enjoy doing this, so I'm happy to spit out more when I've got 'em.

Speaking of which, here's one that may make you think of Banshreek...though I had this one basically planned as early as 2017-18.

Name: Shylent
Type: ghost
Description: Shylent has a gaseous appearance, adopting most often the shape of a round, disembodied head with its mouth open. It trails faint wisps of green smoke from its open mouth, which wave about beneath it as it moves. Shylent rarely stays in one place for long, and seems to bring faint, unpleasant bursts of heat wherever it goes.
Manapedia: Shylent is preternaturally quiet and reserved, even preferring to battle from concealment wherever possible. This manamon is nonconfrontational in the extreme, and will readily dissipate before engaging in combat if it can. Nevertheless, it is said that Shylent's memory is prodigious, and that some tamers who are able to build a bond of trust with this manamon have been able to put it to good use.
Transforms at level 26 into
Name: Whismerize
Type: ghost-magic
Description: Whismerize has a vaguely humanoid appearance, though its legs end somewhere above the knee, and its arms are exceptionally long and wispy. The entirety of this ghost's body is made up of red-green mist, but its head is a pitch-black orb with a hole in it.
Manapedia: Whismerize are often said to be timid and skittish, but some researchers suspect that this is a conscious deception in order to allow Whismerize to trick or lull its opponents. This manamon's voice is low, soothing and hypnotic, so Whismerize have been known, until recently, to be employed to treat severe cases of mental illness by calming patients to sleep.
Transforms at level 43 into:
Name: Shriegaunt
Type: ghost-magic-sound
Description: Shriegaunt, while still ghostly in appearance, now appears to have adopted a sinister and more skeletal aspect, preferring to manifest as a dull gray humanoid skeleton with haunting green eyes. This manamon's mouth is slightly larger than it ought to be, and seems to almost always be open. In place of hands, Shriegaunt possesses twin orbs of light, which it seems to be able to manipulate at will.
Manapedia: It is said that Shriegaunt's final transformation comes about as a result of its constantly being misunderstood and maligned by the other creatures around it, causing it to essentially go insane. Shriegaunt's voice is shrill and high-pitched, and it is capable of mimicking virtually any sound in order to enhance the illusions it weaves. Those few who have successfully tamed this manamon report that Shriegaunt, while unpredictable and dangerous most of the time, possesses formidable intelligence and a capacity for empathy.
Base stats (Shriegaunt): 100HP, 40ATK, 55DEF, 130 Spec.ATK, 85 Spec.DEF, 90 speed (total 500)
Abilities: Record and Incipient Madness
Incipient Madness: all moves used by this manamon have a 20% boost to their base power, but there is a 10% chance for Shriegaunt to pick another damaging move at random from its movelist whenever it attacks.
Moves:
Tricky Gaze (start)
Evil Eyes (start)
Subliminal Radio Wave (L7)
Horrify (L11)
Oblivion Dance (L15)
Cloud Surge (L19)
Psychedelic Spell (L23)
Magic Wave (L26)
Diabolical Fire (L29)
Sing (L32)
PsychoTrick (L37)
Sonic Missile (L43)
Energy Pulse (L47)
Sonic Force (L52)
Shadow Sphere (L55)
Beyond Bolt (L59)
Hone Mind (L63)
Wraith's Curse (L67)

2021-04-11 18:29:11

One ghost attack used on it and it's dead, so avoid using it against monsters who posses ghost attacks at all costs..

2021-04-11 23:22:31

Yes, I'm well aware that it's horribly, horribly weak to ghost. This is one of the reasons it gets Record, and why its built-in moveset is ultimately as good as it is. Shadow Sphere handles ghosts pretty well, so long as it attacks first, and Hone Mind will let it wreck.

2021-04-12 00:40:10

Name: Paciflora
Type: plant and holy
Description: Paciflora resembles a sunflower. Its stem is thick and woody, extruding soft-looking leaves at random points along its length. Paciflora's head is broad and flat, like a sunflower. Most of the plant is green, but the head is white and purple, while the seeds decorating its top are nut-brown.
Manapedia: It is said that merely being around this manamon can cause other living things to lose some of their aggression and negativity. Paciflora's seeds, which it gives up willingly to anyone in need, are nourishing and delicious to most creatures in the world. When roused to battle, Paciflora's leaves begin to glow, and the entire plant twitches restlessly.
Base stats: 120HP, 55ATK, 90DEF, 75 Spec.ATK, 110 Spec.DEF, 70 speed (total 520)
Ability: Domesticate and Divine Empowerment
Divine Empowerment: Paciflora will gain one stage of attack, defense, special attack, special defense or speed at the end of each round that it is on the field. Stat boosts happen randomly, one stage at a time.
Moves:
Sucker Root (start)
Forbid (start)
Implant (start)
Sap Bomb (start)
Daze Spray (L6)
Holy Water (L9)
Holy Smoke/Sunshine Song (L13)
Power Leaf (L17)
Stun Spray/Sleep Spray/Toxic Spray (L20)
Holy Light (L25)
Condemn/Defense Prayer (L29)
Heaven's Winds(L33)
Solar Cannon (L36)
Power Pacify/Attack Prayer (L40)
Libation (L44)
Divine Protection/Divine Barrier (L47)
Righteous Rend (L50)
Soothing Symphony/Photosynthesis (L54)
Sunlight Storm (L59)
Lunar Cannon (L65)
Sunlight Storm 95-power, 100 accuracy, special plant and holy move; hits all hostile targets on the field; increases to 1.3x base power during Sunshine Song; 10 use points

2021-04-12 11:02:26

Kwensettan Diglett.
Earth, water.
Kwensettan Diglett is a cross between its normal counterpart and a fish.
Its body's color is blue.
Apparently, a trainer from Kanto found a ship to Kwensette and decided to board it, effectively bringing his pokemon to the manamon world.
Exposed to the rain forest and waters surrounding it, his duktrio, being outside of his pokeball, changed his appearance.
When that tamer used his pokedex to scan it, it showed "No data" and the trainer released it and this is how they were born.
Height: 0,8 m.
Weight: 12 kg.
Attacks:
1: scratch and growl, 10: magnitude, 12: bubble, 20: tidal wave, 25: waterlock.
Evolves at lvl 30.

Digunto.
Earth, water.
Digunto is sort of a much lighter version of wavotamus.
It's now efficient both at digging holes in the ground and diving under water.
It can easily outspeed a boulderdash under water and terrufalo under ground.
Height: 1,3 m.
Weight: 18,3 kg.
Attacks:
Start: thunnel and dive, 33: sharpen, 38: mud shot, 44: muddy water, 51: deluge, 56: flood and nasty plot.
Abilities: diglett's abilities and shields up.
Hidden ability:
Invurnelable boost: its speed is doubled while it is under ground or water and its physical attack rises by a half of its current amount, for example if it had 300 attack, it'll have 450 attack while calculating the move's damage.

Muddy water.
Type: earth and water.
Everything else like in pokemon.
Description: the user generates water, covers its muddy body in it and launches the created mud. This may lover the foe's accuracy.

2021-04-12 22:45:51

name: galbadyna, type earth and fire.
Description, galbadyna like to live in volcano's, or hot spring's. But if they can't find any, they dig a hole in the ground, seal it and create steem and smoke to warm up the hole. But this atracks predators, so they dig a seary's of tunnels that they leave behind speshal earth that they place down, so that if predator's are following, the galbadyna makes the tunnel fall on the predator.

Probably the werst manamon entry you've seen. lol.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-05-14 01:31:36

revivingthis topic for a new manamon i was thinking off
urengaten
type. earth fighting mythical
fisical description. urengaten is a huge orangutan that stands in two feet. it has blue stripes in it's shoulders and green stripes around it's back. it has large teeth and it's suficiently strong to make earthquakes
manapedia entry. this creature is the perfect boxer. the strenght of the hands is enough to fight with humans. this creature causes earthquakes if the creature is angry. it's rumored that this creature was a servant to pierre, but science still does'nt prove this
avilities and moves (hyper form)
nuclear boom box. this creature, when left on 50percent of health, it puts a boom box in the ground, that will explode after 5turns of moves. it will kill everyone in the party, including the hyper form itself. it can be destroyed
re harm
healing light. it heals 49health every time it wants to make a move. it can be taken down with unending kurse
spirit. this at 1percent of health can put a spirit box in the ground. this will deal deadman's kurse if you don't it the box at the time
moves of the hyper form
otherworld abyss2.0. this epic fail move, when it hits, it causes instant death to all manamon in the field, including the hyper form itself. this move ocurs after 7turns, and superprotect is the only way to escape the move
chaos flare. this powerful move will deal a lot of damage to all party members including those outside the battle. te move ocurs at the fifth turn
i'm too lazy to make more moves

2021-05-14 01:43:52 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-05-14 01:44:31)

Hopefully if their is a manamon3 theirs a air and fighting type. move set would be something like.
Suicide dive level 43, dive bomb level 24. Wing slash level 18.
Sucker punch level 34.
A move power swing. where it slams or does a chop with it's wing, level 39. And.
And for some coverage maybe ora master or fire move rofllmao.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-05-14 03:13:09

Name: Judosprey (jew-dos-pree)
Type: air-fighting
Description: Judosprey is a stoutly built bird of prey with dull gray and brown plumage. Its head is fairly large for its body size, possessing a straight, flat beak with a sharp edge. Judosprey's legs are well-muscled and featherless, and its wings are short and curved slightly toward its broad tail. Judosprey's feet have hooked talons and long, prehensile toes.
Manapedia: Judosprey's strength is surprising; it is capable of dive-bombing a human, then lifting and throwing it in one fell swoop. Judosprey's feet, wings and beak are all designed to allow this manamon to grapple well, either in the air or on the ground. Fights between members of this species are extremely common, and midair displays between female Judosprey have apparently led human wrestlers to adopt some of this creature's tactics.
Ability: Birdbrain or Specialized Training
Specialized Training: When using moves with 70 base power or lower, the power of those moves is increased by 25%.
Base Stats: 73HP, 124ATK, 61DEF, 42 Spec.ATK, 66 Spec.DEF, 119 speed (total 485)
Moves:
Peck (start)
Rookie Kick (start)
Battlecry (L6)
Cyclone (L9)
Dive Bomb (L13)
Speed Kick (L16)
Wing Slash (L20)
Vengeance Strike (L23)
Slash (L27)
Hone Blades (L30)
Power Kick (L32)
Fury Power (L36)
Suicide Dive (L41)
Conjure Sword (L45)
Grapple (L50)
Grapple: air and fighting buff/debuff move; 3 use points; For the next 3 turns, all air and fighting moves performed by the user have their base power boosted by 20%; in addition, any opposing manamon on the field when this move is used cannot fle for its duration. Cannot be invoked while already active.

2021-05-14 06:01:58

here comes the standard version of trelmo. the hyper form of this thing i created was a failure
andhere's the remake of a manamon, again.
name. exolic (exo leek)
type. plant steel
physical description. exolic is a small plant covered with steel leaves, with some organic leavres at the top of the plant. it has tree like arms at the back of the plant plus some blue spots in someleaves.
manapedia entry. exolick likes, even if it's made of steel, can resist a surprisingly extreme amount of sun and heat. this manamon cares for itself, and can care for the tamers too, by just touching the tamer in question
transforms at level 25into.
resticide
type. plant steel
physical description. this manamon is looking morelike a large steel tree with organic leaves. there'sroots in in the bottom of the tree, that are made of steel. there are two steel arms at either side of the tree
manapedia entry. it's sayd that this tree can survibe even extreme cold and extreme heat. it can protect the tamer from danger, and also it can protect the tamer from sun. it'sa surprisingly caring manamon
transforms at level 50into.
trelmo
type. plant steel poison
physical description. this massive tree has two arms at either side, plus a pair of roots that can go up and down for the tree to move similar to feet. trelmo has large organic leaves at the top of the head, and a large vine at the sides of the top of the tree
manapedia entry. this tree isoverprotective to the tamer, and surprisingly loving. the tree likes to poison any danger that tries to get close to thetamer. this tree knows who to attack and what thing the tree does'nt have to attack. it can make a growl that most trees won't even make
avilities
fire imunity. the anty fire body in the user will make it take no damage
freeze ice imunnity. the user will not allow the enemy to freeze it, or perform any ice moves in the user. this is because of the user's ice freeze proof body
fireproof
heavy stomper. the user with the avility has they'r stomp moves increased from damage to 50percent, but it will cause recoil 50percent of the time