2016-09-25 21:52:29

Thanks pulseman45! I appreciated!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2016-09-26 04:21:29

Magic Dragon is a physical move, so it won't be powered up by Manatize. It's a decent move, but definitely not what I was hoping for out of a move learned at level 100 by supposedly the creator of the world.

2016-09-26 09:18:32

OK. Well at least I can't say Magic Dragon isn't to surprising given Tabalus' typing.

2016-09-26 09:53:47

Yeah. Make it 120 power and a special move, and you'd have something. As it stands, it's pretty freaking underwhelming. I can't think of too many situations where Magic Dragon would be good, except against other dragons, and there just aren't many of those. I'd rather use Draco Blitz or even Dragon Fang; Taballus isn't as great an attacker as Irroadium, I don't think, but it's still more than serviceable. Seriously, the difference between regular-schmo manamon and mythicals (particularly the dragon mythicals) is rather nuts.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-09-26 12:24:04

hi,
A question: can any manamon learn vulnerability oblivion or final oblivion? Or are these specific to erodium

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-09-26 20:46:57

Nope, they're just difficulty enhancers. Same with the ability that stops Irroadium from falling asleep, and the one that stops him being hurt by set-damage moves like Dragon Burst, Piledriver and the like. Same with the one that will reset his stats if they're monkeyed with too much. Nothing else gets those. Game would probably break if anything got Final Oblivion, unless it was just a 30-percent-accurate one-hit-kill move of the shadow type. But of course, Irroadium's hits pretty much every time, I think. Might be 80 or 90 accuracy, but I doubt it.

2016-09-26 21:01:44

I am getting ready to do the tangeria tower. Most of my team are in the high 30's and low 40's. Pandourbit is not. He is level 26 or something. I've pulled eagawk up to 36 or so, and he seems really weak. I guess he will be until he gets fly, which is probably why I usually try to wait and catch one that's level 46, get it to level 47 and then go learn fly. How do you grind those up without being tempted to smash things? How do you grind up pandourbit without being tempted to punch holes in walls and throw stuff? Is it really a matter of killing one thing, healing, rinse wash repeat, ditto, see above, refer to previous item, over and over and over and over and over? It's definitely easier when everything dies in one hit. Eagawk can't do that yet. Not even close. So it's a tit for tat footrace to 0 hp. I know pandourbit is going to be the same way until it gets spirit force and earthquake. How do you train something that's always going to get hit first because it's slow and do shitty damage because it doesn't have any good moves? There are others that seem like they might be like that too but I don't use those. I only need them long enough to make them transform, so I use something with oblivion slash and do the exp trick for those later on.

2016-09-26 21:14:55

Wow! The game pitches quite a ninnyball. You see level 46 eagawk in the wild, so I figured it didn't transform til around then. So I fail! Plus the guide does say that. Don't know how I missed that before. Still, grinding it up to level 39 is very slow, even though it's getting decent exp a kill. It's just really weak until it gets fly.

2016-09-26 21:35:08

hi,
I guess final oblivion would probably brake the game if it was available as part of the regular game.  However, I think mortrex or another primarily shadow type could use vulnerability oblivion.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-09-27 01:28:56

Vulnerability Oblivion is basically just Vulnerability Scan but for multiple targets, and maybe powered up a bit. I say we just make Vulnerability Scn 60 poweror even 70, instead of the 40 it is right now. Because 40 power is usually less damage than you'd do with your own moes.

Yeah, Eagawk transforms at 39. And BTW, Cyclone Claw is actually pretty decent. Eagala's line is frail as hell (Owlaw is a trifle more defensive but a loss directly threatening) but Eagala's line hits like a truck at higher levels. I'm going to do a sorta side-by-side look at the two birds at some point.

The amount of manamon that are overlevelled and haven't transformed is kind of staggering. Mabe there's some hidden way to stop a transformation, but if so, I haven't found it, and I don't think the manual mentions it.

2016-09-27 19:35:09

I've always found it odd that the wild Globular, being a transformed form of Wormar, can't do anything but cast Thicken.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-09-27 20:04:38

There are several places in the game where the mechanics don't go as expected like that. You have tamers with first stage mon at higher level than when they transform. There are tamers with mon that have moves you don't get access to at the same level, or at all in some cases. There are mon in the wild that are higher level than when they are supposed to transform, like the level 46 eagawk in malorene valley. Then you have octoross who has 9 mon on his first team where you are expected to lose, and 12 on his second, where you are supposed to win. Then you have irroadium, that has abilities stacked on top of abilities alongside abilities nested inside of abilities that guarantee you will only beat him a certain way, most likely with an entirely different team than the one you used to get there. All because reasons, or something.

2016-09-28 03:16:52

hmm, remuleon is steel and fighting type.  nifty,  breed with battlecry sneer and tri kick.  will he possibly eventually get steel horn and or slash? since I know he used to,  when you breed one, but that seems to of been changed.  I'm also going to hope he gets power kick at some point.  so far he seems good.

yeah, it seems me and manabreaks only lasted a week. though I still have my full manapedia file set aside, now I'm just catching 6 and going with it.  and killing the mythic in game trio.  never saw the exp you get off of them. so should be kind of nice.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2016-09-28 09:17:15

@BryanP: In Globular's case, it mimics the fact that in Pokemon, cocoons only have the move called harden, which also increases defense by one stage, when you find them in the wild that is. I agree that's odd it all changes when a tamer makes them evolve into that form, that's for some kind of convenience I guess.

2016-09-28 16:44:52

The exp you get from killing a mythical is nothing special. It's not like Irroadium's god form where you get thousands and thousands. There's no reason whatsoever to do it.

2016-09-29 00:54:55

hi all: please add me to your skype, I want to be friend for playing manamon. add me please

2016-09-29 00:56:47

hi all I already complete manapedia and success fight with dr. Where are we go?

2016-09-29 04:28:51

If you've completed the manapedia,  and faught the doctor,  you could take on the upgraded master stadium,  and the hazel dale, brightwater, and  senka leaders, otherwise, reset, rince and repeat.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2016-09-29 07:29:57

Hey guys!

Do you guys know what the new update? What's new?

Thanks!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2016-09-29 09:16:48

Hi.
So I'm finally on my way to the master statium. smile
I'm trying to play online with a friend, but we can't connect to each other. We have both opened the ports on our routers. I have been the host earlier where everything worked fine. Any clue on what we can do?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-09-29 11:49:01

FeatheryPeachKitsune wrote:

If you've completed the manapedia,  and faught the doctor,  you could take on the upgraded master stadium,  and the hazel dale, brightwater, and  senka leaders, otherwise, reset, rince and repeat.

where is senka leader

Thanks

2016-09-29 12:02:35

hello all
What is Conyoray Space Center. If I enter here. I see the person said: There's not much for visiters to do here at the Space Center.
and the door on the right. When I entered here I see Space Yard. and the gate. When I enter here, the gate "A gate keeps all but authorized employees from going any further. There is no way for you to get past." How Can I past this gate.

2016-09-29 12:56:41

hi all. me to. at Location Space Yard.
A gate keeps all but authorized employees from going any further. There is no way for you to get past.
how to open? help please! thanks alot.

2016-09-29 14:21:34

basically the update just has some fixes. No idea what the fixes are, Aaron didn't say

2016-09-29 18:30:33

This question about the gate has been asked and answered at least a dozen times already. It's also answered in my guide, the link to which can be found in my signature.

Please, please, please research your questions before you ask. This one is straightforward and has been answered repeatedly.

Yeah, it looks like Aaron has gone back to his old tendency to make excessively short and non-illuminating change-log entries.