2016-09-24 00:29:55 (edited by pulseman45 2016-09-24 00:31:50)

Right now I'm trying to do trades between my two computers, but I can't make it work. I'm pretty sureI opened ports 15000 and 15001 for Manamon, so I think the problem is the IP adress. When I go to IPConfig there are so many adresses so I don't know which one I have to enter. Does anyone have more precise informations than I do?

2016-09-24 00:35:47

hi,
you need the local address of both pcs.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-09-24 01:09:34

Turns out I managed to find the host name. Still, thanks for the help.

2016-09-24 01:10:07

Jayde: Fair enough about Blaze Rampage, although thanks to Grandlan Clay it does become more powerful than Aura Master. It's also Super Effective on Insect, for what it's worth. Not sure about Lazer Arm for water types, though, since water resists Steel which makes it a neutral hit. It's nice to bust out against Magic and Holy types, though, and Sacroloon being weak to both Electric and Steel makes that a fun weapon to use on it. I'm not that much of a fan of 1-level stat droppers, so I wouldn't keep Sneer on something with a rare good movepool. I liked having Toxic Tail around to surprise the Shadow Types who thought they saw an easy Magic type snack, although admittedly the accuracy on that one makes it a bit of a gamble. Probably worth replacing Scourge Tail for it though, Shadow is, sadly, just not a very good attacking type, and it doesn't have the 100 power Toxic Tail has. You've already got Lazer Arm for other Magics, so all you're really going to hit with it are ghosts not named Mortrex. Might be worth keeping on a non-event one without Lazer Arm though.

2016-09-24 01:15:46

You have a good point on Toxic Tail vs. Scourge Tail. Other magics were precisely why I kept it around; the rest of my team doesn't exactly wreck them.
I forgot water resisted steel. Never understood that one, myself; it's just another way to turn steel into a really weird type. And why is it super-effective against freaking holy of all things? And magic, because for some reason, metal things hurt magic things. Hahaha.
I guess there just comes a point where you have to deal with it, and just hand-wave it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-09-24 01:19:49

You don't need to worry about opening ports if both computers are on the same network. You just need their local ip addresses. It will usually be something like 192.168.2.something or 192.168.1.something or some other variant. If grandlan is the penultimate jack of all trades manamon, which one would be above it? I'd guess mondevol? I mean you've got magic, you've got electric, and you've got that electric and steel thing, plus he's got lots of hp.

2016-09-24 01:44:03 (edited by pulseman45 2016-09-24 01:49:28)

@Jayde: From what I understood, Magic type is kind of a mix of Psychic and Fairy type from Pokemon. So if it's immune to Dragon and weak to steel, that's probably for the same reasons Fairytype is like that. I don't remember those reasons quite much, though. And then there's of course the fact it's super-effective against electric and  Holy that shows it's not a simple mix of 2 Pokemon types, though I still like to maintain what I said earlier to some extent.
@Derekedit: Thanks for the info.

2016-09-24 10:52:10

Yep... Yet somehow magic is super effective on poison, while fairy always was very weak against it. I don't remember how psychic worked exactly,but I'm pretty sure that was not particularly strong against poison either. So I do also think it's more than just a mix between those two types.

2016-09-24 11:24:27

Found another hidden item. not really important but still thought I'd mention it, 1000 gold is still something.
After the snowstar stadium goes boom, there are 2 rare juels right behind/south of the chest with the total cure.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-09-24 11:52:08

Alright so more questions about training. And the previous post regarding how to train make sense, but here's an issue that I can see. Let's take enchandithol because that's one of the mon I'll be using. He's level 28. So that means he's got energy burst, which is physical, toxic tail, which is physical, and scourge tail, which is physical. His best attack is yet to come, and that's meteor rush, which I'm pretty sure is special. If I train magic attack in anticipation of that upcoming move, it doesn't help me at all now. If I train strength now, it doesn't help me later, plus it's his weaker stat anyway. As for speed, I think I'm a ways away from worrying about being outsped regularly, so training speed isn't going to do much other than get it out of the way early.

2016-09-24 12:52:56

From I can remember when playing around with this manamon, enchandithol already has quite high magical attack. You could allways just train boath, strength now and special attack when it gets that move.
I usually train whatever I need. If I think a mon isn't doing enough damadge it's special attack or strength, if its hp is to low hp, etc. I don't stick to one stat and train it, I just train whatever I feel its missing. Probably not the best way to train, but it works. I don't usually train speed though, maybe it's just the mons I chose, but they mostly tend to outspeed other manamon, so I'd just be waisting points.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-09-24 13:59:19

By level 28 I believe Enchandithol gets Tri Beam. This is an unreliable but possible special magic attack. Up to and including whenever it gets Tri Beam, focus on speed/defense/special defense a bit (preferably speed), don't waste points on attack. Hell, drop some HP if you really want. Then whenit gets a special attack, crank it. Crank it a lot. Because when you get Meteor Rush, you want it to demolish things.
But honestly, this manamon is partially busted. I don't know why a magically-oriented manamon gets so many freaking physical attacks. This is just generally poor planning, or an attempt to quote-unquote keep things in check when they, uh, don't need it. An Enchandithol with some better moves (Mystic Guard? Inner Healing? Quicken?) and a few less redundant physical attacks would not break the game open. Nor would most of the things that I and other like-minded individuals have suggested.

2016-09-24 14:16:46

Yeah it gets tri beam, which is special, but I rarely use it because I hate that move, and all the other ones that are like it. I thought about trying grandlan but doesn't he have kind of the same issue? Plus he's weak to a lot more stuff?

2016-09-24 16:34:54 (edited by amerikranian 2016-09-24 16:35:53)

yea! manamon master mathew is dead! the ice legendary owned it with 2 criticle hits, guess what, i went into the masters stadium again, not on perpess... whoooooooooooops! so now, i have to get lucky the second time. ugh! irodium is a freeking tank! he rocks, his drako blits messes practicly everything up. when i'm done capturing all manamon i'm going to level all of them to 100 and post the safe file here on the forums so anyone can mess with it and we can create move list for each manamon. oh, and before i forget, how can i upgrade the master stadium? there arn't any new people in the room. thanks.

2016-09-24 19:09:05

You have to do the post-game fights, which means capturing Irroadium and Ziognioss. That means you also have to face all three stadium leaders in the post-game. It may or may not mean catching Tabalus as well...I'm not sure.

Grandlan does have the same issue, to some extent, but Grandlan's attack is higher than his special attack, and most of the moves he gets are physical, so he's one of those manamon you can alternately pump strength and speed into. And yes, he's weak to a lot, but at least most of his moves hit with a little authority. Only downside is that his strongest magic move is Aura Master (Meteor Rush is stronger as moves go, but comes off Grandlan's lower special attack). But with Grandlan, in particular, his stats are all at least decent, so if you want to for some reason split your train points even more, and want to put some in special attack so Meteor Rush hurts more, it won't suck.

2016-09-24 21:30:15

You don't have to defeat Seinarus in the postgame to unlock the upgraded master stadium, I know because I didn't know you could battle him when I first got the unlock. I think it's just having defeated the other two and capturing Zeogneoss, Irroadium, and possibly Tabalus.

2016-09-24 23:17:25 (edited by pulseman45 2016-09-24 23:19:39)

@Arjan: In Pokemon, Psychic is super-effective against poison, but it doesn't resist it, pretty much like magic type in Manamon
Also, though most of you probably know it, Tabalus can relearn manatize. What makes it nice is that it helped me so much I didn't have to grind much for the post-game fights.

2016-09-25 02:04:48

Yeah, Tabalus getting Manatize is nice. Even if the only move it actually powers up is Magic Wave... #weneedmorespecialattacks

2016-09-25 03:37:38

Avast took manamon's installer as a false positive.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2016-09-25 05:43:46

Hi guys!

Where can I capture Kinidul?

Thanks!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2016-09-25 06:40:16 (edited by Dragons 2016-09-25 07:36:12)

Also, how can i battle online? I cant find the Host IPAddress?

Quick update. When i get into host. I press enter. It's said, There's no peers.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2016-09-25 10:16:00 (edited by pulseman45 2016-09-25 10:20:35)

@Loxias: I thought  Tabalus would learn another special attack at level 90 or 100, I admit that's to bad if it doesn't.
@Dragons: Kinidul  is at the top of Mount Sindar. I don't know how to help you for online trade though, if the two computers you are using are yours and you have one of the host names, it should be fine. As someone said earlier you shouldn't worry about ports 15000 and 15001 if both computers are on the same network. Make sure your Firewall allows the connexion though, an alert may appear and you may not know it, so try moving to other windows with Alt+Tab when you are trying to connect.

2016-09-25 12:25:21

hi,
tabalus learns magic dragon at level 100.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-09-25 13:08:55 (edited by pulseman45 2016-09-25 13:09:59)

OK thanks for the info. It's stuck with magic wave and Eternal Vortex for a long time but at least it gets something very good at the end.

2016-09-25 16:33:35

right, so i cleerly been playing too much of manamon, why? because when i leveled up today i thought: where are my training points? i need to boost up my strength a bit. rofl. so i'm going to play something ellse for a bit. i'll still check each day for new posts, jayde, we need you to do more game walkthroughs, rofl. if you know all bk3's weapons, you know... i could really use a guide... so as other people here i'm sure. eheheheh. alright. oh, and xiognius hurts, hurts like hell! he's defense is crap, one fridget touch  from ice mon and he's at 13%, and if i use headbut or bight he'll die, also drako braker gets him killed because he hits himself, right, i know already all dragons will be a pain to catch.