2020-09-21 18:18:00

Hi,
when it open boxes, it is indeed ordered by the points, therefore 12 always have 100.
so box 1 having 0, box 2 having 1, so on box 10 having 50, box 11 75 and box 12 100.
good luck.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

2020-09-21 19:57:41

Ah, so that's why it is randomised again. That is still not how this should work, but okay. When you open box 12, only the content should be randomised, not all the numbers. Let's say you open 12, and it has 25 points. The game should open boxes from 1 to 11, then at the end your box as the last one. It's not a big deal, the gameplay remains the same, it's just a detail that should be corrected.

2020-09-21 21:03:44

ok guys, i have a question. i played the battle quest, collected the rabbit, the cat, the bard, the castle guard thing, the butterfly, the mosquito... that's all i got i think.
any other maps / whays of unlocking bots?

2020-09-21 21:18:00

No. That's all you can do for now, though last time Pragma was in the Skype group he told us he plans to expand that mode for the next version.

2020-09-21 22:20:40

o great! so guess i'm going to have something to play when the next beta comes out!

2020-09-23 17:35:17

ah, makes sense how it works now.
I personally wish that it worked like the game show, where you picked a box at the beginning and you had the choice of which ones you would like to open throughout the game. Right now you're just relying on the randomness of the game, and you get no choice as to which ones are opened. On the other hand, aybe this would take too long. I don't know, it's just kind of weird how it works right now. If it's going to be made this way, I think that the boxes should be randomized before you actually play the game, and each box should be random, rather than being exactly the same, because box 12 is always going to be 100 points, and box 1 is always going to be 0.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-10-21 11:08:49

So, given the mods stance on soundpacks for MUD being off the table for stolen sounds. Does that mean CP is again on the choppping block for the exact same thing? If a MUD soundpack uses stolen sounds, CP is guilty of the exact same thing though....so does the oh we can't talk about MUD SP with stolen sounds set the ball rolling on oh, hey, we're now (mod team) going after games with stolen sounds?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2020-10-21 15:47:43

In short, it's looking that way.

2020-10-22 06:38:01

And with that, audiogames officially jumped the shark. Have fun having no users in three months time.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-10-22 15:38:21

Hello
I was wondering how you stop a game's timer. I have tried everything I can think of, but the timer continues no matter what I do. If you can tell me how to stop a game's timer, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Phoenix

2020-10-23 09:12:02

Speed chack is able to slow down the timer. If you stopped the timer completely, the game wouldn't react to keyboard input at all and eventually crash.
Bgt is so timer-based that slowing down the time in minigames at the same time will slow down your character and all other events related to timers, even checking score when the minigame ends.
Therefore, I only recommend doing it only in games like creating the dice, because this will allow you to write down what numbers are used on which die.
This is how I passed that game.

2020-10-23 09:16:58

I think he ment, pausing the game...

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-10-23 11:05:56

Hi,
I hope so, otherwise it'd be pure cheating wouldn't it? tongue

Best regard,
Simon

2020-10-24 10:01:34

There's no way to pause a minigame in progress. This is done to avoid situations where some people play online and the game can't continue because someone just paused the minigame he/she was playing.
So if you need to leave for a while, you have to finish the minigame you're playing first and, if playing online, tell the others that you would be back soon or something like that.

2020-10-26 00:09:20

um, is it just me, or are all the cp servers dead? even private ones don't seem to exist. as in the ones that pop up when pressing shift enter.

I love audio games.

2020-10-26 00:42:16

From the other topic:
Hello. Pragma's website is currently experiencing a server error, that's why you get another language, because it is French. You can play on any servers, you just have to enter the address manually rather than using the servers list since it is hosted on his site.
The central server uses the address saphirland.fr

2020-10-26 04:26:06

@27 thanks for this.

I love audio games.

2020-10-26 04:27:14

Pragma's site appears to be back now.

2020-10-26 18:47:01

I'm waiting for new version

meow meow.

2020-10-27 15:06:38

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to set the server up? I've try searching the forum, but it always throws an error at me.

2020-10-27 15:33:43

Hello,
there is a short explanation if you look at the changelog.
However, simply CD to the directory where the server application is, type server.exe ServerName Port and that should be enough. Optionally, you can add the -p parameter to make it public, or at least as public as it can be as you need to press shift plus enter on the search for available servers option to access it.
Example: Server.exe CpGaming 2500
As far as I know the name can't contain any spaces.
You can also change the language of the server console output, though I don't remember what is the option for that now, but in most cases you won't need it if you are setting up from your machine as it will take the language of your Crazy party save.

2020-10-28 04:00:58

I want to run it on a VPS. Do I need to get wine and screen to do it?

2020-10-28 04:06:05

As far as I am aware, yes, that is the way you would do it on a VPS, though somebody who is already doing it can probably give more specific help.

2020-10-28 05:04:52

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll have to start a new topic for this, I'm not really sure.

2020-10-28 09:44:05

Socheat wrote:

I want to run it on a VPS. Do I need to get wine and screen to do it?

Exactly. It's actually quite simple when you know how Screen works.
Just open up a new screen, use Wine to launch the server like in the example above and that's it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen