2016-05-27 01:29:53 (edited by jyro22 2016-06-18 12:53:40)

A heroic winged lion must stand against the forces of darkness. Explore six new mythological realms in your epic quest to save villagers, collect gold and unlock special rewards with the help of your furry friends! Available now for Windows!

As of today, anyone who purchases Griff2 will also receive the new arcade audio game Monkey Bananza for free! This Donkey Kong like arcade game features some crazy levels! To find out more about Monkey Bananza click here!

+ Real-time audio game
+ New story with tons of funny dialogue and new characters!
+ Acquire super wings, allowing you to glide further!
+ Collect Terra's unicorn charms; a way to leap out of hazards for another try!
+ Explore all-new realms like Pirate Ship Graveyard, Tiki Island and more!
+ Punch the bad-guys using your midas gloves, turn them to gold and shatter them to collect the pieces!
+ No scanning our scouting, just pick up and play in full 3D sound rich environment
+ Dynamic menus and learn game sounds
+ Solid newly patched, real-time game-play with video-game elements and Xbox 360 controller compatibility

Trailer Link

Purchase Link

Purchase provides you with instant download to full game Griff 2 which includes the new Monkey Bananza arcade game!

New Demo Link

A very special thank you goes out to Audiogames.net and the community for the patience, support and encouragement which helps make these games possible. Thank you!

Sincerely, Jyro

2016-05-27 02:41:12

Hello, jyro22

Hmm In the past, I bougth the previous version of the grif.

For people like me, That had bought your first version of your game. Have free this update? Or at least a discount for that?

The first version have a lot of bugs, and if you launch this... DLC with some patch... Wat have us?

Thanks.

2016-05-27 02:43:15

Hello.

I agree with sanslash. The previous game had issues with jumping and a couple other things.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-05-27 02:47:23 (edited by jyro22 2016-05-27 02:51:44)

Thanks for the questions! Griff 2 is the sequel to the first Griff game. So it has a completely different story, new locations, new relics, new enemies and different bonuses.
The jumping in Griff 2 has been enormously improved due to the super glide ability which allows you to glide further after jumping sooner. Jumping over hazards is also more convenient due to magical charm collecting. Each charm enables you to be carried back to safety for another try next to the hazard. This feature is in the trailer. The crash bugs have been fixed with Griff 2 as well. So it's a far more solid gaming experience, however no worries because I will indeed be releasing a patch this weekend for the first Griff game.
Thanks!

2016-05-27 03:05:06

Hello
is there a demo of griff 2?
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-05-27 04:39:39

Hi Fabi,
greetings and good question! Sure thing, I've just posted a playable demo link in the main topic. You can also Click here for the demo Thanks!

2016-05-27 04:57:48

Hello Gyro.

The game is still buggy.

1. You can walk up and down and as far as I know, this has nothing to do with the game.

2. The crumbling sounds for ledges sometimes don't play.

3. Sometimes they play but to late and you fall and die.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-05-27 05:10:04 (edited by jyro22 2016-05-27 05:12:46)

Sorry you're having trouble Brad, luckily these are not bugs.

Up and down aren't used in this game, as the levels are built as a side scroller. It functions purposefully like Crash Bandicoot bonus stages, where running up and down still make the player run in place, but don't get him anywhere. Focus on moving left to right. The jumps are not bugged either. The game takes practice and all you need to do is tap the arrow keys lightly. If you hear a chasm getting closer, let off the arrow keys and just inch your way closer by occasionally tapping the arrow key lightly. You also don't need to get so close, the second you feel the gravel, stop walking, just jump and hold jump, then press right immediately and keep holding jump. These jumps are easy because you start the game with the glide ability. At the end of the first level, you obtain super glide, so that makes it even easier. Practice some more and see if you can get very skilled at it. Thank you!

2016-05-27 05:58:45

hello again
thanks gyro for the information
greetings.

2016-05-27 06:23:34

Cool this is out.
Is griff 1 still available? I wanted to try the demo and add it to the database but when I went to the breakerbox games site the link to download the demo of griff 1 gave me a page not found notice.
I'll certainly try grif 2, but it'd be nice if all the previous breakerbox games were still available.

Btw, the demo link for griff 2 doesn't work either, even when i post it into the sendspace wizard.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-27 07:49:45 (edited by jyro22 2016-05-27 23:40:04)

Hi, thanks Dark! Glad you want to try them out and make a page.
Sure thing, check out the following alternate links for Griff 2 demo and Griff 1 demo:

Griff 2 New Demo Link

Griff 1 Demo Link

2016-05-27 11:18:37

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for developing games. New games are always welcome! However, just for the record, I am not buying this game cause I promissed myself not to buy anything else from you guys, till you release such delayed and delayed and delayed game some of us have paid some months ago.

Good luck.

2016-05-27 12:44:28

Hello
someone bought this game and received the download link?
I want to be sure that before buying.
greetings and thanks.

2016-05-27 12:50:52

this is a nice surprise but what about the peter pan gamemu i do wish these could be ported to mac rather than virtualisation, or indeed, to the iphone.

2016-05-27 14:08:29

Hi
This is really an awesome surprize. But I'm really frustrated. Why do you specificly deal with send space? There are lots, lots and lots of other uploading services. I don't blame you, but send space is blocked in my country. I've purchased Griff 1 and I was forced to give the link to other friend from another country to download it and then upload it on another available survice which I'm sure this is illegal but I had no choice but this. And now I've purchased Griff 2, and looking for someone from another country to download the link I've received after the payment process. I don't want to do this whenever a new product released from those great developers. Isn't there any alternatives? I'm really sorry but I'm frustrated. Btw, don't recommend me use vpn or the like, since such things are unacceptable from lots of online survices, as well as its large number of issues and disadvantages.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-05-27 20:33:13

Hi,
whenever I go to the pause menu, I have the following options.
resume, continue, options, learn game sounds etc.
but whenever I select the quit option, I get this message.
malfunction 1301 griff2 can't open griff.wmb.
I don't know what that means, but how can I fix it?
I'm using the demo version.

2016-05-27 23:38:20

Hi Fabi,
yes everyone who has ordered the game was sent the game within a very short time. They already have theirs. Normally within two minutes of the purchase. Thank you!

Hi Nick,
thank you for mentioning this missing file. I have fixed this problem and now all demo links and future game downloads are fully updated. Alternatively, it's an easy fix to perform yourself if you have the demo or the full game. Here are the steps to fix the problem:

Go into the main game folder. Find the file called Griff.wmb and make a copy of it. Change the copy name to Griff2. Make sure it is only the copy that you rename and not the original. This way you have both Griff.wmb and Griff2.wmb in the folder at the same time. Solves it perfectly.

Let me know how it goes, I'm here to help. Thanks!

To Muhammad Hajjar, I am sorry to hear that these specific downloads are banned in your country, certainly I sent you an email in regards to this and you will receive an alternate game link. Thank you.

Steampunk Neverland games are in development, one or more of them will be released in the Fall. It's an appropriate season and time frame for the advanced features involved. Edge of Winter releases here in the next few weeks and will be very cool!
Thanks for your patience and support.

Best,
Jake

2016-05-27 23:41:02

Thank you very much. Continue your great work.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-05-28 02:13:27

hey jyro22, how do I make a copy of the file called griff.wmb?
do I just copy and paste the file somewhere else like my desktop?
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

2016-05-28 02:52:11

Thanks Muhammad! Sure thing!

@Nick: To fix the missing file issue, locate the game folder. Search for Griff.wmb file. simply copy Griff.wmb and paste the duplicate in the same folder. You can copy and paste by highlighting the file and pressing control C then control V. Or right click and choose copy from the drop down list then choose paste from the same list again. Once you have a copy of the file in the same folder, right click on the copy of the file and choose to rename it. Rename it to Griff2. This way you have Griff.wmb and Griff2.wmb in the same folder. Hope this more in-depth description helps. If you need further assistance, feel free to send an email to [email protected]

Thank you!

2016-05-28 08:22:03

hey guys, i have a problem, i beaten the first level, but when it says i'm on the island i cant continue. i mean i can, but i will be on  the first level, but this time, it will be different, i go to the first room, and i here game saved,  those 2 words playing for a couple steps, then i have cannon, cannon, for a few more steps, then i  just fall into the pit with out a ledge sound.

2016-05-28 09:15:39

thanks for the alternate links. I also noticed the demo link for edge of winter doesn't work either. I did email about it but got no reply.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2016-05-28 16:40:34

This is really cool, I'll be grabbing it when I get paid on the third.
When will you be releasing the patch to the original Griff game?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-05-28 16:49:13

hey jyro22, the music is not playing When I run the demo of the game.
I start the game, but no menu music, title theme, nor level music plays.
the griff.wmb error is fixed, but all I get are the sound effects, but no music at all.
I go into options and I check the music volume and it's at 100.
is there a way I can get the music to play?
I also go into the music folder and I see 6 files, but I don't know what to do with them.
should I rename them to .wav?

2016-05-28 21:38:26

One thing to note guys.
Once you have super glide you don't need to be near a ledge.
In fact as long as you are close to a pit you should be able to clear it.