2016-03-15 19:07:51

Hi guys. I am needing to get a new computer as my previous one got messed up from a virus. I need help. I am only on SSI ATM so I can't just go out and buy a brand new one with out it being a very low end one. I run an online radio station and am needing a computer that has a good amount of ram. So, my question in all of this is, If I was to go through something like Cons and electronics store here in the US and be able to pay 38 dollars a month. I'd be getting a Windows 10 one. Would that be ok as far as being able to run NVDA, Station Playlist and audio games such as ShadowRine, BK3 and a few others? Also, Dropbox, BTSync. Sorry for the long post, but, I'm just stuck. I am very used to Windows 7. I just would like to be able to not have to pay a high price to get a computer. I am having to pay for things monthly for not only myself, but, my wife as well. So, if anyone could help me to figure out the best choice, I'd really appreciate it very much. Thanks so much in advance. Take care all.

2016-03-15 19:11:02

Hi, and sorry for the double post, but, Admins, could you please move this to the off topic room as I forgot which forum I was in when I started this topic. Laughing out loud. Sorry about that.