2015-08-12 22:36:17

37 of the late Jim Kitchen’s free talking games for Windows now available in the Kitchen’s Sink
August 12, 2015

This is a collection of free games for the blind that were created by Jim Kitchen of Chardon Ohio. Jim was an extraordinary person that dedicated the later
years of his life to creating free games for the blind community. Over the years, his games were released by the comically fictitious Kitchen’s Inc. As
Jim’s game collection grew, the joke became that he had programmed everything except the kitchen sink. With his passing, Bryan Smart presents to you The
Kitchen’s Sink,
containing all 37 of his SAPI-speech-based Windows games and apps, in one fun-packed place! If you enjoy these games, please share them with others!
http://blog.bryansmart.com/2015/08/12/k … -sink-1-0/

The Installer is named:
Kitchen's Sink 1.0 Setup.exe
and is about 97 MB in size.

2015-08-13 04:56:24

wow! thanks for the news, Phil!

2015-08-13 05:40:32

Hello.
Thank you very much by the news.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-08-13 13:44:07

rest in peace, may the grace of God guide his soul.
just downloaded, hope its good!

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

2015-08-14 00:12:31

Is there a new game in this bundle? I have all his games from his original kitchensinc installer from his website, but I think he only had 36 games.. Am I missing one? Can someone tell me all the games in the package that is above?
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-11-27 22:50:38

Phil wrote:

37 of the late Jim Kitchen’s free talking games for Windows now available in the kitchen Pedestal Sink
August 12, 2015

This is a collection of free games for the blind that were created by Jim Kitchen of Chardon Ohio. Jim was an extraordinary person that dedicated the later
years of his life to creating free games for the blind community. Over the years, his games were released by the comically fictitious Kitchen’s Inc. As
Jim’s game collection grew, the joke became that he had programmed everything except the kitchen sink. With his passing, Bryan Smart presents to you The
Kitchen’s Sink,
containing all 37 of his SAPI-speech-based Windows games and apps, in one fun-packed place! If you enjoy these games, please share them with others!

The Installer is named:
Kitchen's Sink 1.0 Setup.exe
and is about 97 MB in size.

Hi Phil,
Thanks for the informative. I never heard about that before.