2015-11-03 02:12:23

at luis.
freaking weird, yeah.
let me reupload the thing.
this is the original source of the file, take it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl2bjnutg6igs … n.wav?dl=0

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-12-03 08:35:22

hey all.
masons death first comrades might end, but I really plan to make a heaveny episode or even series of it.
like, mason leaving in heaven? sure, it might be depressing at some point, but the series theme was ment to be black humored, and drammatic at the same time.
tell me what you guys think about this before my free time goes bye bye and my gf Lisa Snyder returns from vacation.
by the way, go take this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m708waloxq4vk … e.rar?dl=0
and, don't throw me to hell for the sixth episode, pleasity please.
hope to see new suggestions from you all, and enjoy, the well date passed, halloween eddition!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2015-12-03 16:05:28

Yes, yes yes, an other series, mason in heven, o yes!

73 Wj3u

2015-12-06 00:32:41

Was the link taken down or something? I get an error when trying to click on it. Nice idea to begin though. I could see it being something that new BGT learners could use. Have you thought about releasing the source for this?

2015-12-08 05:13:36

lol.
source?
er dude this isn't really a game, rather, as the title says, a series.

2015-12-12 05:47:17

mike, un momento: And what happened whith the series or the other that you want to create, like Mason in heven?

73 Wj3u

2015-12-12 14:45:28

Right, I just downloading the 400 MB in size. will have a listen to these when the download thingy is complete.

2015-12-14 21:02:21

Hello! All the download links seem broken! Can you please put it on whatever thing other then DB, or even, heh, a working link from whatever site?
Thanks!

2015-12-14 21:46:19

guys, remake 6 just makes me to cry...