2015-07-06 16:54:12

hey ethin.
I said this in the past, and will say it now.
if you don't wanna get incouraged and spread the word in our projects, then, don't just look at them.
I am sincerely tyred about your desprecious comments in every and all projects we throw out.
mason isn't pissed off of us because we are working with him OK?
The trilogy was mainly made by me, but listened and laughed by himself.
about making a scene about my death, it'll be nice to me as long as it is funny and black humored like masons death.
if you want to make some go then, I have no right to stop you from doing such actions.
I could possibly do a thing too called ethins death, adding more black humor than it's in masons death and than you imagine.
You started a real flame against us due to our release of a, buggy project, I had to admit, called stress breaker.
all scene developer has fanboys like bashu, and haters like ethin.
Bashu, mason, dark are good friends and fanboys. When any hater wants to bother a little bit, you need to add more black humor to him.
So if you wanna troll, please, don't, troll in my topiks. You can hack teamtalk or delete my o s slowly as you were treatening me to do it.
yay! you should say. I have the oportunity to wipe the terminator out off of the community deleting his o s!
you can troll, have fun, get madd at that if you want. But don't troll in my topiks.
Lets take a little term that has born in 4chan.
drammaqueen!
don't be drammaqueen.
if you wanna flame, out of this community and without ourselves getting banned, we can do it via skype. For example you could write me fuck off gay! bitch! and we start a little but nice fight via skype.
you can add me if you wish. Troll!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-07-06 17:02:28 (edited by bashue 2015-07-07 00:09:36)

Greetings all.

How would I feel if someone made a series about me dyeing over an over? The truth is, I have died over and over again in any manor of ways that my conscious mind cannot remember. I myself would not be angry at any who would do this because death to me is not an all encompassing oblivion as it is to most. If I did believe it was then I would be angry; who would have the right to joke about the end of my existence if my beliefs were different to what they are now? However, my point of view has not changed and death is merely the beginning of another form of existence or should I say the beginning of a chapter in a single story, I don't see it as something offensive. Would I prefer that I be cast into the roll of the one dyeing over and over again in the story? Yes I would prefer that. Would I be able to laugh at my own demise? Again, I would have to say yes if it was only conventional. However, were I to have a powerful spiritual experience before death then I would not laugh because I'd be crying with joy at seeing my beloved once again.

I'm pretty sure that this series was meant as an attack on the western mentality surrounding death but because of the terminator being angry at Mason, Mason was cast into the roll of the one who dies. I do believe however that this series would have been created even if the terminator wasn't angry at Mason and the terminator would have asked someone to be cast in that roll.

Have you ever read a children's story called the little match girl? In that story, there was domestic violence involved in the beginning, the girl of the story was a beggar and society generally looked down on her with nothing but contempt and disgust. This was evidence by a boy stealing the girl's footwear and tormenting her about it. Time past and the girl hadn't sold a single match all day and it was beginning to get dark. By that time, the girl lost all hope and she dared not return home. She sat down at the side of a rich man's house and struck a match while wishing for warmth. A stove complete with kettle and a tea set came into existence and just as the girl was stretching out her hands and feet to get warm, the stove vanished. A second match was struck and a goose that was cooked still with a knife and fork in its back waddled out of the house but before she finished asking the goose whether she could touch it, it vanished. A third match struck and the wall of the house became transparent and the girl could see someone playing the piano and the happy atmosphere forever out of her grasp. A final match struck and her deceased Grandmother came to visit her. At that point, the girl became desperate and all the remaining matches were struck and the girl implored her Grandmother who was the only one who was good to her to stay. Rather than staying however, the Grandmother took the girl into her arms and they travelled back to the promised land, heaven or the Summerland where no ill could befall the girl and as they travelled, the Grandmother assured the girl that she would never leave her side again nor would the girl have to return to the mortal world. In the morning, the people found the corpse of the girl at the side of the house. Repentant of their folly, they mourned the passing of the girl but I assure you, she had the last laugh.

Now do you see why I'd welcome death with open arms when the time came for me to leave this mortal coil? Now do you see why the terminator created this series? It isn't to make fun of another being but to wake us all up and to get us to return to the old ways where death was spoken about freely and was not considered to be taboo, painful or private but a joyous celebration because the one who passed on has rejoined their ancestors.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2015-07-06 20:29:43

Terminator, your last post was totally uncalled for in my opinion. Speaking of opinions, everyone has there own. So, Ethin may only have negative opinions on your products, however as a developer you simply say, "Oh, you don't like my products? Thats fine, we're not for everyone," as opposed to, "You don't like my products? I hate you and you have no right to live." You should take the community's criticism as constructive criticism only, because as a developer you're going to have to deal with people who dislike your products.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2015-07-07 09:31:15

Hi.

I agree with ghost rider. You need to take the good stuff and the bad stuff and think about how you can address it.

As for people making a story about my deaf. I'd be happy about it, go ahead, make  it. Can I die in a blender? lol. I don't see it as a bad thing, like bashue I believe we go on from here once we die, but even if I didn't believe that, I'd still not be bothered about people making a story about me, because it is just that, a story.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-07-07 10:32:08

hi all.
ahem...
hmm. Yeah. I should be a little more unpissed.
you know why I overreacted?
because ethin, was spreading the word about ourselves being hackers.
Fine. I admit we hack, but just for our vennefits.
not for harming anyone and or stuff like that.
yah, kinda. I should be a little more tolerant with people, in here, but sincerely, ethin drives me crazy.
I were sad because I am having some problems with my girlfriend, but still developing this series. It's not dead! also, I plan to add a gamebook right here.
what you think of the idea?

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2015-07-07 11:50:28

Greetings terminator.

A gamebook would be good if it had a stats system or a way to make money to improve stats. That's just my opinion but even without that, if the story is good, I'll definitely let you know.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2015-07-07 23:36:44 (edited by CritterPup 2015-07-07 23:37:40)

Wait wait wait... let me get this straight. You hack, for your benefit but not to harm anyone? Is it much better? Is it any better? I think not. I don't mean to bring such negativity but you may have just made a fatal error by confirming your status as a hacker.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2015-07-08 21:15:41

at bailee.
maybe.

2015-07-08 21:48:24

sorry that this has delayed.
I lost a person, very special to me and am out of ideas.
You can recommend some if you want.

2015-07-10 04:59:41

hey all.
I have bad news again.
I sincerely thank all my followers, who motivated me to do masons death 4, 5 and 6 episodes.
unfortunately, due to a new project, yes, with masons death sague, I should temporarily leave this series.
I hope you can understand me guys.
At bashu.
can you please add me at skype? you sincerely are who most motivated me to do this series, and I really really wanna hire you as my personal beta tester for this new project of masons death.
Hope you would like to add me. Thanks!

2015-07-12 09:00:13

hello to everyone, i must say that the serie is grate!  not only because it has a lot of mesage relate to friendship but it also has the right way to make us think about death.  I take this serie for what it is, black humor, but not so black to not help us think of what we don't appreciate.  death can happen tomorrow, and we still don't get the idea that it is our choice to make life happy, or miserable for ourselves.  So with nothing ells to say I hope to see more series like this one.  Excuse my bad spelling.  Got bless you all, wormly yashua valdez

2015-07-12 17:35:23 (edited by bashue 2015-07-12 17:42:35)

Greetings terminator. I've just added you to skype but if I'm not on, it's because my sleeping pattern is all out of wack. After Ramadahn it should slowly go back to normal. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2015-07-13 03:39:45

oh yeah should I make masons death6? lets see with what I might come up now...
I lost an important person in my life, so I kinda leaved it.
sorry.

2015-07-13 11:57:28

np jesse.

2015-07-23 19:06:09

hey all...
I know, I delayed.
I am also so sad to lose this stuff. I bring you masons death complete.
http://bit.ly/1RQG3Jh
it contains the already known chapters, plus masons death arms that were missing.
left arm, masons death very very first chapter, witch I used to flame mason.
and right arm, the masons death remake3 bad sequel. The sensered one, the non shared one, the one I was about to hide and forget completely. The one that made mason discourage from the series.
Anyways, I've posted the link above. If you want some chapters more to be released, please inform me. Now I can release pretty much stuff as I want, because i am in vacations.
Also, if you are interested into talking with me and or stuff, please add me at skype. Feel free to add me and or call me at anytime. I will inform you if i am busy or free.
kind regards!
ps: if the link above doesn't work, try this one. Also, this package contains bloopers! laugh and laugh!
here the link:
http://bit.ly/1IkPkTD
have fun!

2015-10-16 11:41:46

heya all.
a lot of time since seeing this project huh?
masons death! halloween eddition is about to appear and rock again!
suggest, add me at skype, and on october thirty first you will have the so long awaited masons death 6 halloween eddition.
thanks at all people who supported masons death. Ammiom, a new series comes in on the way, So I'll be updating them both.
mike.

2015-10-16 13:39:27

I want it!

73 Wj3u

2015-10-19 17:56:11

link is broken sur

2015-10-19 20:32:24

hi, the dropbox link is broken, please email me all of the mason deaths.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-10-21 06:25:01

hey.
we're on 20'th october. Just wait, and you will see a...
trajic, end. I'm afraid to say, for this serie. I can't really say more cause it'll be spoylers, but the thing I can say is that t'll have a masive, mah, sive, inpact being the last end and the first beginning of ammiom.
this chapter's ment to be scary and super depressive and moving at the same time. A little long than the others, yes, but I guarantee the thing does worth your time.
hope you guys post on ammiom also, and thanks a lot in advance.

2015-10-21 15:41:07

I meant the last 6 chapters in the series. the dropbox links are broken, every single one of them

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-10-23 05:47:53

hey severestormsteve1.
er.
yeah, they are. I've deleted them off db cause they were off date. I have previously uploaded a zip file containing all of them.
I will, however, do so again when the 6'th chapta of md is ready.

2015-10-24 15:47:43

Is it a game? where to download it?

2015-11-01 10:20:52

hi all.
at veronica.
no I'm afraid it's not a game, it is a series as the topik sais. When I have more stupid internet speed SIS I promise I'll upload a complete package of all the 6 eppisodes including this one.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/cl2bjnutg6igs4 … n.wav?dl=0
this is the definite final of the beloved series, the time mason is no longer mason I'm afraid. The turn we all were not exactly waiting.
if you want more series titles from me, feel free to hit up on skype, this is sbskype90.
happy halloween, and sorry that I couldn't upload the thing on thirty first october, the thingy was I was in colombia, in pasto to be exact and there was no freaking internet why fy.
so yeah. Enjoy, and hit up!

2015-11-01 20:29:37

sorry miguel. Didn't work for me...

73 Wj3u