2020-05-24 16:29:57

Hi,

Thanks for the answers about the temperature System. I'll wait and see what future updates will bring for this game.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-05-24 16:35:28

I'm a free player myself with a tun of paid items and paid account including grenades, I can't understand how this makes the game P2W.
@Akilor If not a time limit, there has to be a better solution for this then, Because it is impossible to get a paid account if you're a free char and do not have Paypal access. Maybe make it so admins can upgrade the buylist of the free players if they see them worthy OFC this shouldn't work for alt accounts, just main chars. I know this isn't your / the game dev's fault but other people shouldn't be limited because of cheaters in my opinion.

2020-05-24 22:10:21

Has the crafting in this game been updated? I remember playing a year or two ago, and being really disappointed with the lack of realism for a bunch of the recipes. I love the idea of a survival game, but that honestly killed it for me.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-05-28 08:03:18

@3669 yup, 60%  of it has been updated.
Check it on:
http://www.blackscreengaming.com

Yours kindly

2020-05-28 08:39:00

I wrote a guide for some quests a while ago, thought I should share them here.
The link is:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y8dlts5vulz4 … mbhBa?dl=0

2020-05-28 09:49:01

400 bad request

2020-05-28 12:37:02

this manamon player always, and i mean, always finds something wrong with something, bad link, malicious url that is not malicious, 404 not found, it is getting funny.

2020-05-28 12:39:35

actually the truth is the truth this game is only up because sam is earning money, if that would not be the case he would take it down, like with redspot and don't say it is not true because it is.

2020-05-28 13:44:03

actually you're right, but that's not a bad thing, he wont pay from his poket to make the game running until he run out of munny you know?

2020-05-28 13:52:21

at3673
oh, and this mike, can correct rong links big_smile

2020-05-28 18:53:19

mikes0916, can you stop with baseless accusations? If you have any evidence as to him only keeping the game up for profit purposes please do share them and I will retract this post. Otherwise, stop.  It’s like, I don’t know, you’re trying to start something here. Maybe it’s just me though.

2020-05-29 11:58:31

Ofcourse, I think, that this game isn't, or wasn't for profit purposes, but think on this, that most things of games and quests to fulfill requires You payd account, or someone with payd account to helps You, for example, like with big shelter.
Ofcourse, if You would like to hunt animals with bow and arrows, or sword or spear yes, this game can be used withoud payed account.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-05-29 12:33:53

i agree. there are things that i have seen people made fun of and flont around, wether that be an admins fancy ass regular wooden shelter because they can change the maps and make people loose dfc's, to a regular player laughing at someone because they didn't have th epatients or even the ability (haven't tried it out myself yet) to make a fancy block shelter, or have the want to build a regular shelter for that matter.

2020-05-29 16:13:06

when I was a free account, I created many wooden shelters! now, I'm not trying to say that it's difficult but you can do it, it's really easy, it's just, don't try to create when you're starting the game! because you need a bit of experience of mannaging yourself while doing other activities.
and there are many people like me who can't pay because of various reasons, mannaged to make their account paid by trading. so, it's really not pay to win, eventually you'll get a sollution for everything if you're enjoying the game and into it.
unlike that kings pages quest series, free accounts are free to do any quest, you just need to explore and find out about them.
in fact, you're free to ask for help in the chat and you will get many hints along with the ruf explanations.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-29 16:47:45

By trading?
I don't understand Your expression, payd by trading?
Could You explain It?

2020-05-29 16:53:44

means someone can buy a payd account at the cost of 10 wooden sheltors for example maybe

2020-05-29 17:40:23

at3681
collect dfc to trade

2020-05-29 20:00:57

@3681, I meant that you can trade various items to get other expencive items, and those expencive items to get a paid account.
like, you can cell 15 drugs, 30 shields, 10 grenades, 10 survival packs, etc, for a death free card. and you can ask someone to buy you a paid account if you hav 30 death free cards.
note, this list was breaked down from the origenal prise of grenades, coins, etc. it doesn't mean everyone will buy your items on the same prise, some might give you a big discount, and some might ask for more .

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-31 20:11:55

A few points to clear up:
1. Some quests are for paid accounts onl, both because they require a lot of effort, and also to clamp down on cheat accounts wanting to reap a large reward and doing stuff with the points. Also, paid accounts needed a bit more inscentive. [this is not a discussion on if paid accounts should exist or not, because blame it on the cheaters for once and always, that measures like this came to be]
2. Most, if not all, items can be built with a free account. This does mean you'll have to meticulously manage your resources and built materials... but it certainly is doable.
3. The primary goal for the game to remain online is for the community to enjoy playing. That it reaps monetary benefits, is clear. However, keep in mind that:
- the server doesn't pay itself, nor was it sponsored by ovh, or france or anyone or anything... so the total cost falls on Sam.
- sounds, when used in a game, require original sound libraries, wich again, cost a good buck to obtain.

If there's anything i forgot,... I'll try to get back to.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2020-05-31 21:03:45

actually i got an idea, what if we all start donating to sam, will he bring rs back too? hmm.
and also stw is awesome. so much potential in this, i love it now.

2020-05-31 23:02:39

Oh gush, I must remove my character and created another, because of slow and terrible diing on the mountain.
It is not very good situation.
I must made again those things for quests ETC.
I hate spamming, but there are situations, when I mostly image things very realistic and that's result. I don't want to die slowly, so rather finish It quickly.

2020-06-01 03:50:26

hmm, i mean if it turned out he'll take donations for him to actually at least bring out proof he's even working on rs i'll donate, because for gods sakes its been almost 2 years and no official word other than wait.

2020-06-01 04:15:57

Guys, I'm quite sure it has been said more than once red spot is not coming back.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-06-01 05:36:49

TheTrueSwampGamer wrote:

hmm, i mean if it turned out he'll take donations for him to actually at least bring out proof he's even working on rs i'll donate, because for gods sakes its been almost 2 years and no official word other than wait.

I doubt so he is. RS is not going to make it back. If it does, it's highly likely RS will be hosted on the same server as STW therefore no point donating to an already available server which is generating money on its own.

2020-06-01 05:54:49 (edited by conundrum 2020-06-01 05:56:20)

criticview wrote:

Look, you can't really force anyone to stay, or return, to something they don't like. Sam decided to leave the forum, so e as a comunity should respect that, and we as admins are trying our best to respond to any enquiries that pop on here. With most "debates" happening on skype, where it's a lot more convenient, due to quicker replies and so on...
At aleriza, and everyone else for that matter, we didn't like to limit the quest lists either, but there honestly was no other viable option. No time limit would help either, because it would only mean, people would wait longer, it wouldn't stop them at all.
Defender, sadly, doesn't seem to like bgt at all, so I doubt the update would fix that.
@ the person complaining about server bugs: either you completely come out of the wood work, and put your cards on the table, so we all know what you are talking about, or you should not be surprised we "skip over" the comments. Half boiled statements, don't get us anywhere. Further more, administrative actions are not always made public, so don't always assume you know the latest and greatest if it comes to player existance and or non banning etc.

Hmmm. Logs don't lie as your team always preached. If I have to come out with everything then there is no point of having admins. Let it be, enjoy the game.
Let's look at what happen to Emanuel a few days ago. Look at how the admin response, assuming that players always cheat and lie to them. If not because of his persistence in begging from Aamir, he will never get his inventory restore. That is what happen to some players. Rather keep quiet because it is hard to convince admins who always assume a person is cheating unless prooven not. A very convenient answer would be, blame it on the cheaters. Your logs may not be able to tell 100% correct things all time, unless it can read and see what happen on the users end.
With all due respect, Aamir did a great job of appologising, but things could have been taken care off much better.