2020-06-01 11:05:40

@conundrum:
I'm glad you brought the Emanual example here because that's a perfect example of why logs don't lie.
Why do you think he got his inventory back? Not because he begged for it as you put it, because he was actually right. Yes we had a misunderstanding at first and the way I reacted after looking at the logs was not the best way to handle this and I do recognize that and something to keep in mind in future when dealing with people, however when I re-read his messages I realized what he was talking about and looked at the logs again and he was right. so I retracted from my statement and also restored his inventory.

2020-06-04 23:23:15

Yep, logs never lie, certainly not those that are server generated. And, there's a good saying: those without mistakes, stand up and throw the first stone. We are humans, and we do make mistakes, so I don't see why we can't be open about it and apologize if there's a need to.
IF IF IF... if my mother decided to change a few chromosones... my name might have been Julia... and I don't see anyway you can make admins no longer needed with any kind of explanation what so ever, unless you're going to claim that all admins cheat or something.., witch you can certainly try, but then you damn well come up with good proof, or risc becoming the laughing stock or something like that.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2020-06-05 01:35:12

gifts though, I think Sam have to manage it slightly, please, please remove those trash items, bad clothings and stuff.
I don't see why you have to take primium gift once in 3 days either, you still get trash items there sometimes, not so primium I supposed.

2020-06-05 14:00:10

Premium gifts d have a few less useful items as to not make the game balance ip over after a hile. That's also wh the time is so long to pick one up. Gifts recentl got a review, so should be lots better now.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2020-06-05 14:41:00

Guys, read this.
Message of the day: We now have a discord server! head over to https://discord.gg/x5EpP2q to join.
Go, join, and have fun.

2020-06-08 09:05:14

I have a question:
do you know how to get from confusing cave to rocky spring?
thanks.

Yours kindly

2020-07-27 04:39:37

giorgi elbaqidze wrote:

I have a question:
do you know how to get from confusing cave to rocky spring?
thanks.

Yes, but it would be too hard to explain it over here.

2020-08-07 06:58:50

my character was ill and constantly umeraet thirsty, what do I do?

2020-08-07 13:09:45

eat mint if you have, or use antibiotic.

Yours kindly

2020-08-07 13:54:25

How do I get a mint or antibiotic?

2020-08-07 14:21:59

you can search hospital in small fishing village for the antibiotic, and for the mint you can search in giftshop, get and open gifts to find it

2020-08-08 13:11:33

Or maybe in vending machines too, I think on mint.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-08-08 13:27:08

And you can buy antibiotics with quest points as well.

2021-01-01 09:29:03 (edited by conundrum 2021-01-01 11:50:54)

<Start>
Attention everybody, things have officially started happening to battle item inflation on Survive the Wild and to eventually make it a much better, more stable, and far more fun game. To learn more, I strongly recommend you read http://samtupy.com/games/stw/stw_item_deflate.php for all information regarding this project to get rid of unneeded items on the game. If you have a lot of items, this almost certainly effects you. If you have a free account or few items, you likely do not need to concern yourselves with this.
<end>

And here are my opinion and observation on the above. This donation has cause some players to try and manipulate the top10 spot by actively asking for foods in return of paid items like DFC and Teleporters. One such char is neeraj who in the past days have been pushing hard to trade food items with DFC and TLP.
I am glad Sam turn off donation, because not all of us are massive collectors. Those who are rich, either with DFC and TLP are the one who will benefit, and we the players who build up our character slowly automatically lose.
The way forward now is for Sam to directly deal with characters which are hording items.

Btw happy new year to the admins and everyone on this forum.

2021-01-01 11:52:32

aa... nearij good old nearij... yeah. i  he kind of does that alot. lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-01-05 22:10:14

We can't really "forbid" people from traiding, though we strongly suggest against that. We've since tryed addressing the consirn in the message of the day, so hopefully people will think twice about traiding. The main reason why its a bad idea to traid, unless you do need items etc, is because there are going to be more donation runs in the not too distant future, so you'll probably have more to spend. And how should we "directly deal with item horders". I mean, once people has had the chance to donate, and refuse to take it, things will start changing, making gameplay harder for item horders so they'd consume their items faster than normal anyway... So, again, to everyone falling into the traiding trap: if you really need the items, go ahead and traid, if not, well... it's your loss by giving away stuff for items, since it might be entirely possible you'd have gained more by not traiding, but that's something you'll discover later.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2021-01-07 03:03:43

Not to mention some of this people took advantage of the donation system by buying chips and lunchables from the vending machine, open them, and donate just to reach the top rank. Seriously, if you could check, those lunchable and chips were probably bought by the thousands.

2021-01-07 05:07:55

Oh that would be  a  big problem seeing that if they were beeing bot by the thousands and though's bags of chips have 100 chips each.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-15 10:33:04

Hi guys. A quick question. Has anyone had an issue of not being able to log into accounts? I created my PK account for something and when I tried to log back into my main accountit won't let me in, although it accepted my username and password with no problems.

2021-02-15 11:43:12

@joshua.preyser are you getting any errors?

2021-02-15 18:41:21

Yes. I get an error message that says "There was an error logging in. Please try again making sure all info is correct". I get the same error message when I try and log into my PK account.

2021-02-15 19:17:12

Your account does exist, so this means you are typing the password wrong. if you don't remember the password, lmk and i'll reset. please send me a forum message, or contact on discord.

2021-02-18 20:25:49 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2021-02-18 20:26:22)

I can't download the update because Firefox and Google both think Sam's site is malicious and it won't let me keep the ZIP file because it's convinced it has a virus in it and I don't know what to do and it's not fair!

2021-02-19 02:38:25

Try using download managers. I don't know if it helps, because I haven't play this game anyway. But just a suggestion.

2021-02-19 14:04:07

Just a qucik suggestion: Can someone, whenever there's an update, post the changes here? I think that would be great for people who don't play the game, but still want to see what's new for whatever reason.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW