2016-10-04 16:34:25 (edited by kianoosh 2016-10-04 16:35:22)

Hi.
First, I really agreed with post 22,
Second. You Better don't forget how to be a bit plightly post 19! It doesn't mean if hamada And Amine are both admins, They should keep talking like this. At least I know what I am doing and what I did, So I know what's my fault and what isn't!
So I don't want me to be look like an idiot or lyer, And things like that!
Remember! You're talking to a human. So you'd better don't forget to be a bit plightly and you'd better respect others! I'm not forcing you. Just these comments show your personality! Do your choice then.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-10-04 20:24:19 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-10-04 20:25:06)

haha, agreed    with your last post, luci  smile
I saw it too, just,  oh my,  lol

2016-10-04 20:49:03

So... When an admin is hiddenly insulting players no matter if their english is good or bad, I'm not in a hurry to give the game a new and fresh try. I mean, an admin should not insult people or have anything to do with the players like a normal player do. An admin should just be there to help if needed, and do other admin stuff as well. Not chat with people like a normal player which could insult people or turn into misunderstanding and such, but just, be an admin... If an admin wanna play the game, then, create a normal player account and play the game like all others...
Well, this is just my opinion on this. Feel free to not agree.. on this.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-05 02:19:35

kianoosh wrote:

Hi.
First, I really agreed with post 22,
Second. You Better don't forget how to be a bit plightly post 19! It doesn't mean if hamada And Amine are both admins, They should keep talking like this. At least I know what I am doing and what I did, So I know what's my fault and what isn't!
So I don't want me to be look like an idiot or lyer, And things like that!
Remember! You're talking to a human. So you'd better don't forget to be a bit plightly and you'd better respect others! I'm not forcing you. Just these comments show your personality! Do your choice then.

You are certainly not idiot. Should my post above makes you uncomfortable, I am sorry. What I trying to bring up is, whatever is said, nothing is going to change. Admins will continue to work the way they are now. From the post in this forum, you can see how they will react.

2016-10-05 08:43:05

You know what makes things so complicated if people say "admins insulted"? That without any proof it's hard for that certain admin to even defend him or herself in case it's needed, or to admit being rong. It's the same with people who cheat: we can't accuse anyone of cheating, even if we're fairly certain he or she did, without enough proof. So, please, next time, if not here, poast the proof on admintell or something...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-10-05 08:45:39

at slj: not chat with normal players? Fine, but than no questions will get answered either. And even if admins had normal player accounts, what difference would that make in terms of chatting etc? Sooner or later people figure out that a certain account is the normal one of an admin, and everything just repeats itself, but then player versus player.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-10-05 08:48:29

Hello, first, conserning players wich they don't know the lng: we're trying to know wich languige they talk and explane, but sadly some of them don't listen, and as far as I know noone got banned with out a warning. if we ban them directly why warnings exist then, even sometimes we know a player is cheating, but we won't ban til we cutch him doing it.
At SLJ I agree with you at somepoint, admins have other player accounts to play with, but I sau some here before complaining why admins are not on the game.
Also insolting, talking of my self I never did it, and guess other admins won't do it as well, because they know it's rong.
At kianoosh: Can you clearify how am I talking? hope I didn't insolt you eh, though am sure I never did it. you were talking with me fine on the radio just before the day I got my rank on.
Wanted just to make things clear; at last we are humens, and everyone can make mistakes.
Greetings.

2016-10-05 08:56:30

I'm sorry Akilor, but Amine exactly gave you a prove in chat log, and kia explained it in a better way in a message isn't enough. Also, you guys right that in fact admins shouldn't insult anyone and it won't matter if their english is bad or not, just, I was talking about persons with bad english cause they actually can't defend them selves when getting that. Of corse it's different with folks who can speak english well, but there is another thing, if someone will try to insult an admin, he or she will get ban imediately, doesn't matter, is it hiddenly or not. I can't say I am holy and never insulted anyone in this game, I did, many times, but if I wasn't right, I was giving my apologise, and as I remember, I never were doing it hiddenly, with a point that if they don't understand it's not counting, and more than, I'm not an admin there. In games where I am there is no such behavior, and if will be... Well we all know what will happen I guess. I'm not talking about the whole admin's team now, as I said, I like how do some admins in this game acting, but honestly, I'm tired of someone's childish unrespectful behavior. Players, of corse, shouldn't behavioring so as well, for this thing there are the admins. But if the admins, actually, do such things, it's understandable, normal player's actions will be the same. We're not perfect, all, but it doesn't mean we have to do it being worse.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-05 09:01:21

Oh and about admin's playing char... Right you say, we all know or will know in short time who is that, so it also won't matter. If you are modifying shelters for your playing chars with admin power (repeeting, I'm not talking about the whole team), why it shouldn't be the same with other things.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-05 09:33:14

OK, lol, my bad, this many poasts makes it harder to keep track of things.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-10-05 12:48:40

Hello guys!
it is true that when the version 1.0 of the game is released, the game will be paid?

2016-10-05 14:38:31

hello.
at hamada:
No man. You never Insaulted anyone, At least as far as I know! I was talking to amine because I don't know why when I say something here, Sometimes(Most of the times) Everyone want to keep it as an excuse, Not a normal excuse, A stupid excuse!
I brought your name there because that user (I can't spell his/her name) Said it doesn't matter, and amine and hamada are both admins now! congrats to them,(Something like this I just siad).
And at that user that I can't spell his/her name:
I now got it, I'm sorry for my harshsh post, But I think when you want to comment something like that one, That can make harsh to the user who reads it, Bring something to him/her don't mistaken just like me! heheh. Anyways, I'm sorry about that.
and at Akiller:
Well Someone has posted a log(I think he was amine), And in that log, You can see an admin, Insaulted a player wich don't know english very well. It's somehow hiddenly!
And again, I really agree with luciana.
And I don't know if the bellow thing will have any matters for some of you guise(Look,  I did not said all of you so don't mistaken). Gonna give you an old suggestion. Because talking about that maybe is better than talking about some harsh things:
I think players need to have ability of changing their shelters. But in fact, There should be some limitations:
1: Players should not be able to change the shelters max x and max y.
2: Players should not be able to drop more than 2 or 3 animals on their shelter, Deppending on how big is their shelter.
3: Players should not be able to drop animals in the air, Because I guess it will give a bgt run time error.
And what should they be able to do:
1: Changing ambiences, But player should not be able to Have an ambience just where the last one is spawned.
2: Selecting the shelter's music.
3: Changing tiles.
4: Adding tiles! (Means that player may have ability of spawning a tile everywhere on his/her shelter).
5: Player may have ability of spawning A fiew trees on their shelters.
6: Maybe player can have ability of spawning some sort of items like berry, branch and wood if they have at least one tree in their shelter. The timer should not be in the player's hands.

Well I think if sam ever wants to add this great feature, He might need to create a menu for doing this all. Because for example for spawning a tile, With command, player can spawn the tile with the wrong sounds, ... But with a menu of steps, Just like 2dp, He/she can drop their tiles easily.
Well sorry for the long post,
Bye!

---

2016-10-05 14:55:04

@Diego, I don't think it's true, lets see what others will say.
Hamada and Amine will, and already are, good admins, actually they never insulted anyone, not like some others from this team. Agreed with Kia about shelters, but something saying me if this thing would be implemented, the game will be very laggy: you maybe saw how it was when admins was modifying even one shelter, but who knows anyway.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-05 14:57:22

Modifying shelters for players would be really nice, cause as you know there are only a few players for now who can visit modifyed admins shelters, I had some experiences with that.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-05 15:30:44

The ability to modify shelter is of course cool. But as others said, I am also concern it will severely lag the server. After Sam clear all shelters and remove thousands of characters, it seems a bit less lag, but the lag is noticeable still.

2016-10-05 15:54:02

But I think the lag is coming from wrong-editing shelters. This is why I said max x and max y should not be changed. I guess this is why that makes the server laggy.
In the ultrapower's documentation builder file, We had that max x and max ys should not be changed.
So maybe they Had some reasons that they said this.
look, here :
Do not ever change the mapname, maxx, or maxy attributes, because it may introduce bugs.

---

2016-10-06 08:50:03

Let's blow a few legends and rong understandings right out the window, shall we?
- stw version 1.0 will remain the same in terms of payed versus free, as the current one. Unless, every free accounts starts cheating so bad, that there's no other option as to make it payed.
- Admins editing shelters is not causing lag, or more of it anyway, since we all know what we can and can not put in maps (or do you think Sam wrote all in game maps on his own, or that they just came into existance by thinking of them)?
- The only thing I, personally, am afraid of, is that when players start to modify their shelters, things might go rong. people could die (modification done on purpose) and stuff like that. And that, will make verifying death claims extremely hard, even harder than they already are.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-10-06 11:54:08

What do you mean by things might go wrong people could die? Well sam if do whatI said, And add limitations for everything that I still don't know of the map system, Nothing can go wrong expect a bug! And if a feature should not be added just because of a bug, There is no features to ad to the game anymore.
And well. As always, when an admin catches a bug, he/she notify the server about that, and then if a player used that bug in their shelters and he/she died, That's not fault of anyone.

---

2016-10-06 13:19:17

No lag when admins editing shelters... Sorry, I'm disagreed. Maybe now it's somehow fixed though I don't know, but before it was. That's one of the reasons why Sam was cleaning maps I guess, no? This idea or how do you say maybe feature is really greate, but it's implementation and usage is hard to make, and we all know it. You Kia know something about map systems in this kind of games, I know as well, but there are people who has no idea about it, and they also want their shelters would be modifyed. They might learn though, just it depends of their possibilitys. So wish something like that someday really would be added, or at least to allow players have their shelters modifyed by someone from the admin team.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-06 14:00:36

No luciana. It doesn't matter if I know anything or not. If sam create a menu for doing that, Everyone can learn it! Just like hunting!
And of corse we/they will don't need to learn codes and stuff for that.

---

2016-10-06 20:00:04

The problem is for example... Say you put a floor at z 30. You make sure that a player is there, and then remove the floor, logically the player on that floor falls down, and without death free cards, simply dies. I agree that probably not everyone is going to do that, but ...
As for admins editing shelters and causing lag, no that was not the reason why i'ts no longer allowed. the main reason is that some players know admins, while others do not, or have a language barrier etc etc. This created an uneven situation between players, so it had to be solved. As far as I know, no map editing causes lag.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-10-06 21:29:45

Well cridicview. This can be solved as well. It might be a bit hard but It is possible to be solved:
First game should check if a player's z is more than 0 and he is staying on a flore, clearing tiles be Unavailable.
Or even why should player be able to clear tiles, It even can make bugs. I think changing tiles is Enough. Even if sam let the player select the surface by menus, Player can not have an empty Surface in his/shis shelter. So it's not a big problem. It has many ways to be fixed.

---

2016-10-06 21:39:24

not true: how are you going to put foru chairs around a table, if you are not able to change or clear tiles. you do, after all, need to measure (some times at least) because throwing in things randomly doesn't make much sence actually.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-10-06 22:00:15

I did not said that player should not be able to change tiles. I said player should not be able to clear/remove the tiles completely.
If the map system in stw uses dictionaries, So player can spawn a tile on the other one and they will be replaced. So no need to worry about that.

---

2016-10-08 10:27:57

At everybody
I don't think I posted a chat log that contains an insult. If I did, then tell me what is?

Greetings.
My twitter