2016-09-24 03:26:05

Hi
@samtupy I sent an email and I spoke via Skype.
can you reply me?
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-09-26 12:33:12 (edited by Reza.jdp 2016-09-26 12:36:11)

well, hello,
about the disasters, i don't know anything about them, cause i'm banned from the game!
but, about admins, my personal opinion is telling me this:
there were, and there are so good admins on the game, i can say the exact names now.
walter, the best one! (he's a master, though)
diana, mayana, and mark.
when we just had them on the game, it was great playing survive the wild.
but now, after somebodys came on this rank (not talking about myself), the game is bad!
playing survive the wild became really, really boring!
the first admin who blowed STW up, was MR smoke-j, but he'd may not be worse than akilor! huh!
but do not forget akilor is a very good person for justifying everything silly in the world!
we really spent some very, very happy times in the STW before these matters happen!
before these 2, before the pk system, and etc.
i'm really, really sorry for this game! it could stay a very interesting one, but now,
nothing to say!
the game were very fun to play, but now, the gole of the game became to katch cheaters, and introduce them to everyone all over the world, not having fun, not playing the game.
i am really, really sorry about this game!
at sam_tupy:
if you think you chose the best, i advice that you take more care about this, cause you're not right.
and about your game, you're doing the worse in the game by putting more and more unrealistic things.
it is your choisse, so noone can change your mind.
but just care what your players like, (you may not care about your players, though)
i'm sorry for saying some sad things for some of you, but these are the real things exist!
hope the best for you,

Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/

2016-09-26 14:03:18

Hi... Lol, didn't read the topic for a long time, and as I see nothing has been changed: still dramming, folks? big_smile I don't wanna offend anyone, sorry, but... big_smile @Ronald, never thought you will say diana is a good one, she is the one who actually told about you and all iranians that they're cheating a lot, but, it's not my business, cause, for now as I see and think, the game has really good admins, except those who's not entering there not sure why. So, Jimmy, Mayana, akilor, smoke, dementor and others, are doing their work really great, and if you aren't a parte of this team, doesn't mean this team is shitty one.  I didn't want to post something here, but last message made me laugh a lot and I decided to write some words. big_smile
Have a good time everyone...

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-09-26 15:42:56

Hello, Well, I'm not going to enter a drama wich's starting as it seems, but have just some words I gotta throgh them here:
at MR Ronald, We all or probably few of us know why smoke-j, and akilor were in your poste.
First, I see nothing from what you're talking about. as far as I know the game is up, the server is online, the players are playing, and many improovments to the game are beeing worked on. smoke-j nore akilor destroyed the game.
STW was before a forest with out any rools or even someone who can discover cheaters. I don't say that the old admin team was bad no!, but one hand can't clap; off line onece were mor than online.
Also, you said before it was better, but I disagree: didn't you get bord from runing through the main land til the village over and over?, didn't you get bord from climbing the mountain, or sleeping on the camping ground?. now there are new maps, a quest system, and many to do. conserning cheaters yes, they have to be deleted from the existence; simply because they ruin the fun of the game. one mor last thing reallity, people the word real can never be in a game even we tri to reach it, but it wil stay  just some data wich's going on a processor.. if you're talking about beer, sigs, shops in the village, and other stuff like that, Sam him self said in a post before that those are alot now, and people should stop talking about modern things, and they should give ideas wich has relation with the whild.
Our words wil end, the world gets destroyed, but complaining wil stay alive..

2016-09-26 15:58:20

Well, I was in a shitty mood before I read this post. What a better thing than a nice fun thing to make me happier!
I don't know why you think I'm a good admin, perhaps because I didn't ban you and was far, far to nice. But I absolootly don't agree with your post. STW gets better with every new update, and it's nice that there are now so many hings to do. For smoke and akilor, nun of them broke the game. You and your friends might love to cheating, but sam doesn't allow it, and it's the job of us admins to take care of that. Cry about not being able to cheat as much as you want, it won't help ya. Mind you, smoke and akilor weren't even the only admins that joined in the last while, there were others, that you don't seem to be giving any credit. Please, tell us how terrible those are, too!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-09-26 16:14:30

about the adiction system, actually at least I believe that is how it works. It can take as little as 3 and a max of what, 50? cigs to get adicted, at least from what I learned in my health classes...

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-09-26 16:20:14

at Luciana:
i don't care about things people say about me.
it's totally related to diana about what she says.
she was the most helpful person in the game i think. wheather she calls me and my friends and countrymen cheater, or not!
and everyone who thinks all of the iranian people are cheaters, sorry, but is a fool.
i suggest you to take a look at russian players, too! huh huh!
at mayana:
i don't care about what you say, or think!
at hamada:
everyone who knows amine and you, also knows that you're just 2 flatterers, nothing more!
i remember my admin time clearly, and all about amine who flattered for me times and times.
sorry but, you're both same!
i'm sorry for telling these things harshly, but they were the trueth!
good luck,

2016-09-26 16:22:09

hi mister ronnald
let me ask a serius question. if you was in the admin team again, would you try to build maps for us normal players? would you not brake the rules? would you come up with new nice ideas which will make the game better?
guys, he don't like smoke and akilor because they discovered him and his friends when they cheated. he don't like them because he is not creative enough to build his own map. he just want to be an admin so he can give items to his friends and just hanging around.
now when you ronnald don't is an admin longer you have to find someone to complain about, i'm sure that if you was an admin, you would never give the players a reason to like you, you won't build any maps etc.
and as hamada said above. and akilor too, there is a point where games can't be realistic and you have to know when it can't be realistic longer.
think about it ronnald and ronnald's friends and tell me if you would love an admin who never come up with something new, who always want things to be boring like before just because he didn't do the new things.

2016-09-26 16:36:14

and a really serius question nibar.
aren't you that sito1 in STW?
if you are, i ask you to take a scilence, because i've lots of things about ya to say!
i just don't want this to be a really childish struggle with sutch a baby like you!
then, scilence, please!

2016-09-26 16:59:09

Haya guise. I don't wanna talk about Ronald because after my message some people will send a Comment that this is not related to you so shut up.
Guise. This is a childish thing that you currently thinking.
I'm not gonna say I never cheated in stw/redspot. And i know cheating rooins the game for every one, I agree with you guise. But sometimes if you think more, Wait! this is not business to you guise, to sam. He could try to make friendships with cheaters! yeah! There are lots of players that knows how to cheat, How to catch the bugs and abuse them. Sam might need to make friendship with them, and try to fix the bugs with help of them! instead of keep saying iranians are cheater, Ronald's friends are cheaters, ...
Guise our problems are all can be say in a thing:
blind peoples, Don't want to be friend with each other.
We werenot together guise. We tryed to get a line with sam tupy but seams he did not want to do that. We agreed that we did some mistakens, and sam did too. He also agreed this too. But I still can't understand why we are still fighting. Guise we all know that survive the wild is an awesome game for the blind comunity, And no one can say nope, it isn't! Let's talk about myself:
I sometimes decided to don't play stw anymore. And i did it for a long time. Then, i see I can't keep stop playing it. Why, because I was addicted to it. I was a stw player since 2015, and most of you know it. This is right. The game currently contains very nice features, things and stuff but I don't know why, We had much more times before the pk system.
I want to say a thing that maybe You do not think like me:
I'm a boy, and love actions and fightings. Don't know I think game was more exciting than now. You might think game is now more friendly but When I decided to play survive the wild yesterday, (if i'm not mistaken). I saw lots of players that they ended their quests and things, so they forced to stop next to each other and chat with radio. I feeled game really got boarry these days, with all this new features. With all the things that added to the game in the last updates.
I said this all to return to my privious thing. Why we don't try to get a line with each other. Why we always trying to fight about stupid things. We are blinds so we should not let cited persons think wrong about us. Remember guise! when someone intrested to see how the blind people can play games, they use google's search engine. And audio games forum is one of the first thing that will come up for their search rezault. When they see the stw latest page, They see our fightings. Don't you think that what they might say about us?
If we keep fighting or flattering, none of us can enjoy playing survive the wild. I'm sure mostof you will agree with me.
I know and I agree this all that we had lots of faults, cheats and things you know. But westill can get a line together. We can try to make game more enjoyable for all of us. Remember, A blind person need to be one step next to the cited person. Else, he/she broke his personality. So, do your choice guise. Get a line, or fighting untill you get nothing.
Hope my broken english could make you understand this text.
Hope you'll think about it, and hope you'll chus the best thing to do.
Take care of you, best regards for yo'all,
Kianoosh.
Bye.

---
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-09-26 17:00:59

Booohooohooohooo, someone doesn't like me, i'm really going to stay awake and cry about that. It's simpel: if you keep the rules, wich are in the text file, found in your game folder, there's nothing that will bother you, and we'll get along just fine. As for the game being boring, that simply depends on your own creativity and inventivity.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-09-26 17:24:12

Wow ronald really?  lol lol. I can stil remember your admins time, I talked to you at least 4 times and I never asked ya something it was hi and by. I my self don't talk to people in the game that much, so if you sau your self important to me before then that's your imagination. Well I thought  you nice at first when you were an admin, even some admins wich I know was thinking that, but poor ronald was just a snake. don't be fake and trying to say sorry. the trueth is showing up. I'm really sorry for you because you're trying to be good when you talk of others, though you're just playing with words. starting a drama again here is not good for you, nore for the topick.

2016-09-26 18:22:17

Oh Ronald, you just can’t stay away. Well you know, if you are banned from the game you wouldn’t be able to see that there was just under 60 players online. Sucks the game is blown up and not fun anymore. And there is no need to tell people to stop talking, whether you like sito1 or not, luckily he doesn’t have to stop talking on the forums because you tell him to. The thing is, I don’t know what or who you are in RL, but in STW you are just one of the banned players, and you telling someone to do something holds no weight. If you don’t like the game then don’t play it, but acting like a jerk in the forums is going to do nothing. You don’t like the game, you are entitled to that opinion, but clearly many others do like it so why must you try to convince everyone how terrible the game is? The best thing to do is to just let it lie and move on with your life. Why do you want to waste your time on the forums complaining about the game, wouldn’t it be a much better use of your valuable time to move on and quit looking in the rear view mirror? You say the game is not good, 60 people online think otherwise. Back when I started playing there was maybe a max of 35 players, and it almost never went above that, now it’s normal to see over 50 players online. And if they like the game, just let them enjoy it and don’t poopoo on their parade. I’ll never understand how you can feel your opinion is more important than all others, but clearly that is just something you have to come to terms with. But in the meantime, Sam runs the game and makes the decisions, if he makes bad decisions he has to live with the consequences of that, as he has in the past, but he does the best he does, and runs a game that many people enjoy playing.

2016-09-26 19:01:14 (edited by Mayana 2016-09-26 19:02:58)

Well, look, what this topic is again revolving into. Can't people just be nice? Am I childish for thinking that people can be nice if they want to be? Is it that hard?
This time at least it's only one person who's trying to start a fight, though by this point I'm asking myself I'f I'm not asking for it too, replying to that?
Ronald, that's not how forum works. Sure, you can say "bleh, I don't like that person so I'll ignor them", but that way you will ignor more and more people till you've got nobody to listen to anymore. Better drop the walls while you can. Feel free to ignor me however much you want, I won't shed tears about it. But you aren't blaming me, you are blaming everyone, Hamada, amine, sito, akilor, smoke ... Blaming people and hating them, pointing out their faults, isn't the way to go about it. We're talking about stw now, not about what terible things sito did. If you want to insult sito, ask yourself if you would like it, if others told the same words to you, first.
If there are so many people you hate on stw, then it's good you're not on it anymore. At least you are away from them now. smile
BTW, I love your status Ronald. It's really nice. I just wish that someday, perhaps, you will change your mind and stand by it. Agree with the status a lot.

2016-09-26 19:40:07

at kianoosh:
agreed man!
you're all right!
before the pk system, and banning over and over, before the creation of the rools, the game were very funny.
i don't know if i really stand at a forest, i should turn my pk on or off because in the real world, i don't see any pk systems!
i saw smoke-j wrote something, but i did not even read that!
anyways, i'm totally agreed with kianoosh!
good luck,

2016-09-26 21:03:35

At Ronald
Really? ROFL. You didn't read it, or you are actualy afrayd of doing.
That post has all the answers and good replies for yo, so I don't have to rewrite!

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-09-27 07:44:15

Ok, ok, time to step in again and end this stupid mess. Seriously guys. Hate to say it, but ronald is just another trol. Everybody knows what he's done in the passed. Before I admitedly controdict my self here, I will too put my own 2 sence. Ronald, you said you had hard problems. Howabout to go to the docter and get those resolved before complaining about something you know nothing about. Amine and hamata? They have done nothing, wrong. They are actually very cool people. And another thing. I never say iranions are cheaters. It is hard though. I never say it in terms of country. I have scene many good iranions in my time as well as bad ones. I've also scene many bad americans, some really bad romanions, some really bad indians who sit at there computer all day trying to scam for money, but that doesn't mean I hate the country. Everybody has a heart. If I ever say the iranion cheaters, I mean your group of friends, mister ronald. You, alareeza, mahadee or how ever you spell it, etc. Not your country, so stop trying to say i'm being rasist, because i'm not and it's not gaining you any leverage. And yes, maybe stw is not your type of game. STW is meant for people who like exploring, hunting, and creativity. And those are going to be the final words in that descussion. From now on, to the people that will just ignore ronald, props to you for not involving your self. Reply about something totally different, just act as if his post wasn't there. Anyone can express there opinions on the forum. But once it comes to pointing fingers at a said indivisual with out any proof of what an indivisual did, it's not an opinion anymore, it's hate. If you have proof that amine is flattering, show it, we'll look and listen. But until ronald shows proof that was not made up, guys, come on, just ignore him. It really isn't that hard. I know we all wanna angrily reply and tell him how many things are wrong with his post, but why bother. Just look back in this topic, at all the times ware people have replied to some random troll. You guys know this is what ronald wants, right? Atention? A big argument? So quit making him smile every time he visits the topic. He doesn't deserve a tension, so god guys, just don't give it to him. With that out of the way, other knews. I may have to change the stw motd because I don't know how long this store is going to take to recode entirely. I am working on it, but I just don't know, and can't promise. So keep those DFC's handy and don't do anything stupid! big_smile also considering the next client update, with ambiences and footsteps galore to help with creations of more maps and quests for everybody! Wilderness/map/quest suggestions? Please share!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-09-27 10:59:25 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-09-27 11:02:31)

sam, a small suggestion about quest, could you make the goal of the quest not just grabbing an items and ding dong? ,  maybe you could code something like, umm, snipe 10 rare animals?, or cross a map with a time limit? , and how about  the sailling boat idea  by sito , sam? , do you still working with it? , maybe you should code it like jet on redspot? , I know it maybe hard to code, since you asking for suggestion so... big_smile tongue

2016-09-27 12:11:12

hi. At least I know that there are some people thinks all of the iranians are cheaters, And i see these messages here. And everything were began from this topic. There are some people who insaulting iranians in the games, so Because of starting this drama from this topic, I want to let them all know that iranians are not some dirty guise that want to rooin the game, hack the server, break the rules/blah blah blah. Like in other countries, there are some persons that called stealer, and others that called teacher. You know everything between both of this type of people. So i hope you understood my mean and hopefully you will not think wrong about the iranian people.
By the way I know a guy who soled his countryman and said most of the iranians are cheaters in fact we were his friends. At least I had funs with him. But well, there are bitraters in everywhere so I hope you can chus currectly that who is liing and who isn't. Hope you understood my means, and sorry for my english if it confiewsed you heheh.

---
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-09-27 12:23:50

Well lol... big_smile
@Ronald  I don't know in what way you've red my message, but I didn't say that all iranians are cheaters, actually I have some friends there, like kia for example, and I thought you're my friend too, but well, seems not. About russians, yes there are many cheaters, I was one of them btw, maybe without wanting we all were using bugs in the game, but not all of us had the exact purpose. Anyways, I am not your mom to tell you what and how to think about others, even if they betrayed you or etc, so agreed with Sam, no more attention for you. Just a last thing: not so long time ago, russians reported a bug to me, and I told it to admins, with nothing in exchange.
@Kia, really agree with you! There is no more words to add you said everything as it should be.
And just a small suggestion... Maybe it's under thinking already, but I guess some folks including me would like to have a map below the city, like catacombs (sorry for spelling), and some quests for them like to collect some artifacts or so. But agreed also with Jason, there might be something not only about grabbing items. And think many people was saying about it before, would be nice if we could make some potions or just teas which could add a bit of health / energy using berrys or herbs.
Have a good time everyone.

PS: You Ronald have done some things... So I guess you're not the one who can blame Hamada and Amine, at least their behavior is better than yours, so, as well agreed with Sam about it.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-09-27 12:26:22

kianoosh wrote:

hi. At least I know that there are some people thinks all of the iranians are cheaters, And i see these messages here. And everything were began from this topic. There are some people who insaulting iranians in the games, so Because of starting this drama from this topic, I want to let them all know that iranians are not some dirty guise that want to rooin the game, hack the server, break the rules/blah blah blah. Like in other countries, there are some persons that called stealer, and others that called teacher. You know everything between both of this type of people. So i hope you understood my mean and hopefully you will not think wrong about the iranian people.
By the way I know a guy who soled his countryman and said most of the iranians are cheaters in fact we were his friends. At least I had funs with him. But well, there are bitraters in everywhere so I hope you can chus currectly that who is liing and who isn't. Hope you understood my means, and sorry for my english if it confiewsed you heheh.

Yeah, never couldn't understand people who's saying bad stuff about the whole country only cause they met someone from there who were doing shit.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-09-27 15:59:17

OOO, sogestions! I have some of those!
I agree with others, it would be nice if we could make tea. Maybe a way to make something from other skins as well, be it towel or a coat from a bearskin. If you get enough bear skins you could maybe even build a sorte of bed. people slept on skins in history, after all.
Currently you can hit something only if it's exactly straight infrunt of you. Could that be changed to at least one tile to each side? On redspot you can hit even if you aren't straight behind the person. I know STW isn't redspot, but currently the bears are a pain to kill tongue
I still wish we could somehow build chairs. I know, not really useful anymore now that we have sleeping pills and all that, but it would still be nice to make one and put it in a shelter.
Maybe we could cook other things in the microwaves, too? Not just fishes.
Oh, and hope it's not wrong for me to post this here, but if you have any, could you add some bird sounds with only one bird? Something similar to the birds40 we have. That one's nice, but if you have anym ore of them, it would be nice, want to use them in a map myself.

2016-09-28 12:18:59

@mayana: you can cook basically all nor nearly all meet in the microwaves. It sometimes freaks out a little, but generally microwaves are getting more uses after the last few updates. Killin bears is a pain you say? I think a lot depends on what you are used to, but they walk so slow, that you could even kick them to death if you're careful enough. As for skins being useable, why not make hammocks constructable with them, smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-09-28 12:24:36

Oh yeah, hammocks or some clothes, because I think if this clime stuff will be added, we will not be able to climb the mountain without warm clothes. Not sure when it'll come out, so just like an advice.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-09-29 09:33:06

Hi.
I read the word "suggestions". So here I am, randomly popping in, and haven't played the game for very, very long time, so I'm not sure if this has been added yet.
What about making a quest where a random player get in trouble and you need to save the players life, or help the player out of the trouble. Players should agree to join those quests. I think that would make some great player interaction, and make people play together. The reward for completing those quests should be so great so players really wanna take the risc. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen