2016-11-15 15:48:55

hi there
i'd absolutely agree with rock

2016-11-21 16:18:28

Hey all.
So about 2 weeks ago i posted on here about a normal missions day. Well it went quite well. Lots of fun ws had, and we did managed to help so low level players get a few levels.
So  we are going for round 2.
This weekend, Around sunday the 27th another normal missions day. So if your looking to kill some zombies, get some levels or just run round and find crates come join the fun.

Words Are Hard

2016-11-21 16:21:02

Oh and 1 or 2 other things.
Some people were abit confused about why i posted on here then didn't actually take part. My name in swamp is hannibal but that is my HC char. GoreDemon is my normal char.
Also we did focus on warehouse missions last time. But hoping for maybe a few different mission types, so will try and slip a defender or LMS every now and then this week end.

Words Are Hard

2016-11-22 00:18:23

ok so I can't connect again. I was on only a few minutes ago. keep getting the stupid login failed internet explorer thing. what is going on?

2016-11-22 18:16:36

count me in, i shall be their. smile

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-11-24 01:47:51

As a thankyou to Aprone for his inspiration and encouragement, I would like to make this the first place to announce the launch of my website and the release of my games for the VI community.  www.rockywaters.co.uk is up and live.  There are currently 3 free games available.  It's a work in progress, at the moment I have around 12 games and other programs that I am polishing up and compiling.  Don't expect anything to rival the master, I still have a lot to lern.  I am putting up a thread on new game releases, but you got it first.  Any feedback, tips and such would be much welcomed.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-11-25 11:48:51

I'm also getting the "your Internet Explorer settings" error, it's bloody irritating as I know I've not changed my settings.

2016-11-25 16:17:16

well at least it's not just me. I've been hitting reset on IE every time sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. so am glad to say it's not just me. although I'd like to see a resolution to this though. where is aprone?

2016-11-25 18:42:33

H again,

Tody i tried to join to missions but near the end the connection was interupted.
Before that walking was slower and there was lag in the sound.

I really would like to join on sunday but i fear dropouts.
I am living in the netherlands and i am using IP6.

Aprone, is it possible to check my logging on the server?

When i return in the game i still have my stuff and there is no note about me dieing.
It is no bad play.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Greetz.

BM.

2016-11-29 00:13:43

hey anybody just been kicked off of swamp?

2016-11-29 23:35:16

I am getting the ie internet settings error even though internet explorer is turned off and I went into internet options and restored advanced settings todefault.

2016-12-06 03:21:25

I restored settings wos working this weekend but today Monday 12/5 I cannot connect

2016-12-06 13:22:00

it's a serious annoyance now it's really starting to annoy me.

2016-12-06 22:27:44

so much lag these days

2016-12-07 02:50:20

i wondered if that was because of the amount of people on the server?

2016-12-07 20:07:44

hi every one.
this doggie has another nice treat for all of you. so scoot closer and listen up.
We going to have some nice fun!

it is that time of year, wear we give things to others, let them know that we have not forgotten them, and also to make lonely people who does not have someone to gift them anything, smile. and feel happy as well.
so my gift to. all of you,is this.
  on Saturday morning, 6:00am. swamp server time, I'll announce how many loot points I have, then, I'll spend that entire day, until 6:00 pm. swamp server time.
On map 4, as flyby chow,collecting loot. after that time I'll let people whose online at that time guess how many points I have. and the closest person. who guesses it, wins. a mystery peace of apronnic armor.
the second. event is this.
on Sunday 06:00 am. swamp server time. my Hc char, furry paw.  will  collect loot on map 4, on HC mode, and announce how much I have before I start, and at 06:00 pm Sunday knight, I'll let people whose online guess how many loots points I've got after the collection. and the closest one. who guesses the closest, shall win 5 dollars from me, this person must have a PayPal account to qualify.

remember, to check swamp server time, use the
/time
command.
I hope every one enjoys this as much as I’ll enjoy hosting this.
with lots of love and blessings, may all of you have a wonderful festive season.
from
flyby chow

2016-12-07 20:34:46

On which day does the event take place?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-12-07 21:45:43

hi coll gamer, it will take place this coming Satterday, and this coming sunday

2016-12-07 22:25:28

Thanks!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-12-08 20:48:13

ooo hi chowy my old pal!
nice to see ya here
how a nice event you going to do?
i hope people will enjoy it!
it's been long time i wasn't played swamp
see ya around

2016-12-09 09:34:51

Hi revan! yes it's been some time, its nice to be back again, have some spare time, so its good to be here! hope to see you there on satterday. be safe!

2016-12-09 11:47:57

i won't be around Saturday sadly chow otherwise would be taking part. will be down the pub all day with friends lol.

2016-12-09 22:00:04 (edited by sito 2016-12-09 22:00:58)

hi, there's a problem with aprone's website, i'm using internet Explorer and trying to download swamp but for some reason the download is beeing interupted all the time and when i press on the try again button it downloadds the file but when i'm trying to extract the file i'm getting a message that the file is corrupted. can anyone upload swamp on db so i can get it again?

2016-12-10 01:05:04

you can try downloading it from my website instead. if that doesn't work then it's a problem at your end.

download link for the full patched zip file is:

www.the-badger.co.uk/swamp.zip

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2016-12-10 04:41:36

In your own Swamp campaigns, is it possible to use special weapons like the SPAS12? Also, can the allies pick up items that you've added to the map?
Thanks!