2014-11-24 23:05:19

Greetings!
Fellow players of Prometheus. I know you are going to love me to death after this, but...
The 'map' command... Is... Alive!
Enjoy!

As long as we code something, we are truely alive... But only when the code benefits our players, that's when we're high up in the sky! :)

2014-11-26 19:35:06

Greetings!
A few significant and helpful changes:
*credit amounts are now displayed in grouped numbers,for instance: instead of 1000000.0, the game now displays it as: 1,000,000.00.
*a few minor shop-related changes, such as new materials to clothings, ETC.

As long as we code something, we are truely alive... But only when the code benefits our players, that's when we're high up in the sky! :)

2014-11-27 00:57:45

Greetings!
NAVI now works with autopilot!

2014-11-27 02:45:44

go to bed! :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2014-11-27 14:25:56

Gretings!
The possibility of a planet having more than one landing area has been added. This is in preparation of the upcoming alliance government system.
Also, Malacia has been given another landing area, in the very northeastern edge of the planet.
Enjoy!

2014-11-27 21:07:48

Greetings!
Planets can now have multiple garages, as well.
Also, upgrade stores detect multiple landing platforms, if availlable, and print you with a menu of the choices.

2014-11-29 11:34:14

Fellow community members!
I would like to shed some light on what is going to happen during the next week or so. Prometheus, the eternal Wars will get some major improvements, including, but not limited to:
1. A full, unique atmospheric combat system,
2. A new atmospheric mission system which might have more than one sub-systems inside
3. A new type of enemy attacks and events.
4. Ground-to-air and air-to-ground weaponry
5. Special enemy vehicles capable of shooting down our atmospheric forces from the ground.
Thank you for your support, stay tuned, and happy flying!

2014-11-29 14:58:54

Is it possible to turn down sounds in the VIP soundpack?

Thumbs up

2014-11-29 18:19:46

yes indeed, use f9 and f10 to adjust it to your liking.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2014-11-30 05:17:35

Wo wo wo wo. Oh man all these changes. big_smile

Thumbs up

2014-11-30 10:14:02 (edited by Nocturnus 2014-11-30 10:14:48)

You said it, James, a clear echo of everything in my mind about this game.  I can barely get used to a new feature before another takes its place and becomes the new feature.

Thumbs up

2014-12-01 16:40:32

I'm excited for these new features.

Audio game king

Thumbs up

2014-12-01 17:56:32

i've been following the topic for a while now and thought I'd jump in.  i got the mushz sound pack and signed up and got an account going. i had to log out and the next day when i tried to log it it wasn't letting me. i'm not sure exactly what happened. it was asking me for my user name and i'm like 99.999% sure i was typing in my username. but it was saying that it was incorrect. would someone on the admin team be able to help me. i put my email on my account so hopefully you'll be about to send me the info i need to use to log in. it would be very helpful if you could help me here. i really would like to play this seems like an awesome game.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2014-12-01 18:16:53

Did you put a space in your username by accident when you tried to log in? That might be the reason.

Audio game king

Thumbs up

2014-12-01 21:47:11

Greetings!
Did you manage to create an actual character yet?
If yes, we'd need to know your character's name.

2014-12-01 23:44:01

yes i did make a character. his name is Kley Ryan.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.

2014-12-02 09:19:10

Hey all. I recently got Prometheus set up. I pressed N for a new character, and it gives me this. YOu already have an account with this IP. Is there any way on how I can fix this? I have never created an account with this IP, nor have I even ever played Prometheus before. Thanks alot.

Thumbs up

2014-12-02 20:09:06

Greetings!
Such situations can occur if the IP in question has in fact been used by another character.
However, we can set up an account for you.
Would you be so kind and e-mail us the desired username/password combination?
Our e-mail is:
[email protected]
Thanks!

2014-12-02 23:33:12

Just sent the email. Thanks lots. smile

Thumbs up

2014-12-03 05:48:42

prometheusmoo, did you ever figure something out with my issue. i'd love to play

2014-12-03 13:47:43

Greetings!
@Kyleman123: Yes, we already sent you an email about your character.
@David: No problem!

2014-12-03 13:49:17

Hello all!
We have had a huge number of improvements, but maybe the most important ones ar:
*missiles and torpedoes are now fully ammunition-based.
The new commands are:
reload-mis in the control room: attempts to refill the missile banks from any missile boxes the ship might have.
reload-torp in the control room: the same for torpedoes.
reload in a weapon room: reloads the torpedo launchers of the room.
You can also buy extra missile and torpedoes at special stores, currently at Malacia but they will soon be available elsewhere..

2014-12-05 12:47:46

Greetings!
There is an ongoing series of events on Prometheus.
The plot started a few hours ago, when a huge enemy force invaded the galaxy and was defended off with the cost of over 120 fleet vessles and a flagship.
The second part of the event series will be held at 8:00 PM CST on Friday 5 December.
We hope to see you there!

2014-12-07 09:57:45

Greetings!
The deetails of the next event of the ongoing series can be found below.

Name: Seeking for the Brave, part 1.
Date: Monday, 8 December.
Time: 4:00 PM CST.

Hope to see you there!

2014-12-07 16:55:48

awesome!  A time I can realistically make. smile
anyone got any suggestions of things to do besides dibree salvaging?  I'm guessing package delivery is an option?

Thumbs up