2014-09-28 14:04:55

I think the 1.4 version is not nearly as accessible. Why can't you join the folder? Just use the secret code Hanif gave.

2014-09-28 15:46:01

hi, in the folder I see the music number 292,298 and a1, or something like that.
Is all of the music used in the post game?
And also, there are some music from kevin macleod that I don't know, like easy lemon 30 second, heavy interlude, lone harvest, love song, promising relationship, split in synapse, two together, winter reflection and classic horror 3.
Is it used in the post game cutscene?
I haven't played the post game yet, because right now I am completing the second run through the game on normal and I still need to get 14 galactic dusts.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-09-29 10:57:11 (edited by austingrace 2014-09-29 10:58:19)

Hello. I joined the folder but I have to see if it downloaded....
Update:
Nothing has downloaded yet...

2014-10-03 01:17:04

Hi, I just tried to go to the link for the BTSync folder. I connected it to my BTSync program, but it says it is waiting for approval. Can anyone help?

2014-10-05 11:25:08

I'm getting the same thing here.

2014-10-05 12:17:00

Don't use the link. Instead, use the secret code posted later.

2014-10-11 09:45:56

Attention! Important! Please read this! Whatever!

I was going through my BT Sync tonight, and found that this folder had reduced in size. This means somebody deleted some songs. Luckily, BT Sync stores deleted files for a time in a hidden folder, so I restored them, but this just brings back to the front something which is true of so many shared folders. Please, do not delete any files from this folder for any reason, as you are not the only one effected. Make sure you're hitting Ctrl+C or Cmd+C instead of Ctrl+X or Cmd+X, which will cut files to paste them elsewhere, and not copy them, which is what you want. In my view, files should only be deleted from this folder for the following reasons, and for no others:

1. It is determined and verified, preferably by several people working independently, that a particular track is not, in fact, used in Paladin of the Sky.

2. The file(s) in question is/are inappropriate for this folder. In other words, files which are not tracks used in Paladin of the Sky, or any kind of text file documenting this folder or its contents.

2014-10-13 20:36:03

guys, don't replacing folder in a BTSynk folders. Last time I went to that folders, that folders keep larger and larger. I mean, if that folders have exist the same song, don't move in to archive or delete them . Or, even fotos

2014-11-01 10:41:52

Ok, I join the folder, does it still exist?

2015-02-25 02:06:34

hi.
can anyone please send me the soundtrack via pm, or at least, if the sinc folder is still working, tell me where could i find the accesible version?.
thanks in advance.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2015-02-25 05:46:55

Hi everyone, unfortunately the folder was deleted from btsync but it is still up on dropbox.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-02-25 06:56:00

can you please send me the links?. and also, can you tell me what music you're missing?. because i can help with the rest. for shure.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2015-02-25 08:18:34

hi brunete, here is the link to the entire folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzbjsrby67ap … 5P67a?dl=0
you will find the rest of the songs there.
if there is something, missing, tell me and I will try to upload it.

2015-02-28 04:02:23

That Dropbox link isn't working, it says the file you're looking for has been moved or deleted. I still have the BT Sync folder on my hard drive, has more been found? The folder I have is 271.3MB in size.

2015-02-28 08:29:33

sorry, I deleted the file yesterday, may be I'll get it back now.

2015-02-28 22:29:59

The link is still invalid.

2015-03-01 05:13:48

hi all, now I'm reuploading it to dropbox, please wait for some time.
when it's finished, I'll reupload the link again.

2015-03-08 21:03:14 (edited by JasonBlaze 2015-03-08 21:04:17)

guys, what title the music when at: residental floor, at the re rekreasion floor,at your room, at status shop,and the music when midnight?.
thanks. sorry my bad english

2015-05-15 21:40:13

So what is the status of this folder now?

2015-05-16 15:15:58

unfortunately, the folder was deleted from BT sync, but it's still up on my dropbox folder.

2015-05-17 01:29:25

OK. I was wondering if you please can add the email [email protected] to this folder?

2015-05-17 02:19:55

I still have the folder in my BT Sync. It's 277.1MB or so. Has anything new been added to it since then?

2015-05-17 02:41:51

I have the same bt syncfolder here.

2015-05-19 11:19:58

I really enjoy the music in this game.  A friend has been playing it and I'm reminded of just how cool the music is in there.

2016-02-28 01:07:34

hi,
Sorry for topic revival, but could someone upload the collected paladin of the sky tracks on dropbox?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."