2014-09-22 09:19:12

I joined the folder, but it doesn't look like anything's coming down. I have partial copies of a few files, and a ten-byte file called .dropbox. Anyone else getting anything?

2014-09-22 09:23:25

Hi, I just added the folder to my BTSync app on my phone.. It says pirs, 1 synced. but, when I doble tap it to go in to it it just says empty list.

2014-09-22 09:45:18

@hanif I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but... Is your computer on? I don't know if you know this or not, but in BT Sync, you don't upload to a central server somewhere, you upload directly to other people. So if you don't have your computer on and running the BT Sync client in the background, nobody else will receive anything, since at first, you're the only person who has the content. Once you give some people some of the stuff, they'll start passing it around among themselves, thus saving you the bandwidth of having to upload it so many times. That's the beauty of BT Sync, one person can have a large collection of something, give different bits and pieces of it to different people, and those people can share it among themselves, only coming back to the original source for parts nobody got the first time around.

2014-09-22 15:39:01

hi, my computer is on and bt sync is running in the background.
and also, for anyone asking about the .dropbox thing, that's because I store the file in my dropbox folder.
if you don't want the file stored in dropbox, I'll coppy the remaining files in the dropbox folder and I'll move it to e:(the place where I store music and other stuff).

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-09-23 11:24:41

Wow, I got the folder, thanks for this! You found some of the tracks I really wanted! One of my favorites is one we still don't have, and I'd love to know if it's really just a short loop...the hidden floor music.

Also, I have a question, and pardon me if I'm missing something obvious that everybody and their dog knows. Anyone know where Dragon's Pride, the song, came from?

2014-09-23 12:03:29

hi
does the secret code stil working?

2014-09-23 12:31:28

if yes, can I get the song ghrew dropbox?

2014-09-23 13:08:12

The secret code is still working, however, you need to install the BT Sync client and enter the secret into it. I just deleted the copy of the client in my Dropbox, but can put it back in if you want.

2014-09-23 13:27:05

yeah sure. butt how many sound track you got so far? I have some where I got from Gyrowolf, and some from Aaron crow

2014-09-23 14:03:30

Okay, the link in post 23 of this topic should be working again. Download that program, install it, and when it asks, choose "I have a secret." Enter the code found in post 25, you'll definitely want to copy it from the post and paste it into the program. It's the code that sounds like absolute gibberish. Choose a folder to save the files, and then just let it run in the background, downloading the files.

I think Hanif, possibly without meaning to, gave out the full access key, so once everything is downloaded, if you have some more tracks not currently in the folder, you can just copy them into the folder and they'll upload, and we'll all get them.

For reference, here's a list of all the tracks currently in the folder. I don't know of anyone who's correlated which tracks equate to which areas or events in Paladin, but you'll definitely know some of them when you hear them, depending on how far you've advanced in the game.

195 - Illix Town.ogg
204 - 03 Winter.ogg
288, 154 - Don't Mess With Me.ogg
289, 131 - Heated Battle.ogg
290, 170 Among Friends 3 1.ogg
293 - Fire Drill.ogg
293 - This is Not a Drill.ogg
309 - Desert Battle.mp3
312 - Vista del Mar.mp3
A-5 Character Theme.mp3
B-1 Dungeon.mp3
Bad Ideas _clean_.mp3
Bad Ideas _distressed_.mp3
Bama Country.mp3
Breaktime.mp3
Classic Horror 1.mp3
Classic Horror 3.mp3
Club Mix.mp3
Constancy Part Two.mp3
CornFields.mp3
Crisis.mp3
Dark Walk.mp3
Daytime TV Theme.mp3
Dreamlike.mp3
Easy Lemon 30 second.mp3
Enchanted Valley.mp3
Fairytale Waltz.mp3
Five Armies.mp3
Gyro-Battle002.ogg
Gyro-Battle004.ogg
Gyro-Dungeon006.ogg
Gyro-Field004.ogg
Heavy Interlude.mp3
Home Base Groove.mp3
Itty Bitty 8 Bit.mp3
Lasting Hope.mp3
Lone Harvest.mp3
Love Song.mp3
Majestic Hills.mp3
Nerves.mp3
Pennsylvania Rose.mp3
Plans in Motion.mp3
Power Restored.mp3
Promising Relationship.mp3
Radio Martini.mp3
Rest Beneath the Tree.mp3
Some Amount of Evil.mp3
Split In Synapse.mp3
Truth of the Legend.mp3
Two Together.mp3
Winter Reflections.mp3
Wounded.mp3
Zombie Hoodoo.mp3

2014-09-23 16:23:14

yeah, I finished the game already. so far I got 70 track

2014-09-24 10:13:43

Interesting new stuff now in this folder. Some things I'd still love to get my hands on:

1. Hidden Floor, that's a bouncy loop!
2. Residential floors.
Anything else as well!

Has anyone considered making a list of the various tracks, and how they're used in the game? I wouldn't recommend renaming the actual files, but just making a text file that describes how each track is used. I'd do it, but although I've played most of the game, I'm not sure about some of the tracks.

2014-09-24 11:20:52

I think Dragons' Pride and the Pierre battle theme are my favorites, although the Infinite Matrix theme is pretty cool sinceit's sort of 8-bit.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2014-09-24 14:00:37

well, thanks a bunch for adding all of the songs.
anyway, I have a question:
there is a file called gyro scene 004 and gyro theme 004.
is it used in the post game stage?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2014-09-24 14:24:11

I'm pretty sure Theme 004 is used in one or two cutscenes. Not sure about any actual levels. Don't know about Scene 004.

2014-09-24 14:57:46

hi.
s
p
o
I
l
e
r
s

Scene004, is where you encounter stella's house before you fight her.
and.
Theme004b, is where after you found shauna at Undisturbed sanctuary.

2014-09-25 01:58:39

Hi all.
well I just downgraded bt sync to 1.3.1 thank god I was able to load 1.2 and then 1.3.1 and it worked.
Thanks to this I have lost every fodler I ever synced.
Luckily I have been able to find keys for all but one folder

2014-09-25 04:03:55

I just need the soundtrack where you battle on the tower-of-judgement,The-Tower-of-truth,the-tower-of -fear.

2014-09-25 12:17:08

Hmm, it'd be cool if we could get the theme used when battling burt. It appears in a few other places as well. The tower music would be cool to, I think a couple are already in there.

2014-09-25 19:04:27

yeah, I'm searching for all other but it seams really hard.
what I want is the song in residential floor, tower of judgment, tower of fear, boss battle in tower of judgment, tower of fear, and tower of truth, expert kidnapper (also applies in some bossfight), and also pierre battle.

2014-09-27 10:12:59

Hello. I'm not a fan of BT sync. Is teh dropbox folder still open? if so, add  [email protected]

2014-09-27 16:14:44

ok, as I checked the btsync folder there were many images.
I think I should delete these images, because this folder is only for songs, not images.

2014-09-27 18:56:23

I saw that too, and was going to delete the jpg images, but didn't want to upset anybody. I agree, though, that this folder should be for audio only. I assume what's happening is that some media player, possibly iTunes? is finding images of album cover art from somewhere as it plays the files.

2014-09-28 11:31:14

It was me. ]
I stored the BT Sync folder in the sample pictures folder, don't asc me how i did that...
Sorry

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2014-09-28 13:32:43

Hello. I can't join this folder unless I download a newer version. How is the 1.4 beta? I downloaded that 1.2 link from that dropbox link that was posted earlier.