2007-05-31 18:19:44

Hello All,
Once again I want to thank you all for your patience during the time period in which BPCPrograms has been--and continues to be unavailable. I have just received a notice stating that the domain is being taken care of, and that I will have control within a week. I am not sure how long it will take me to get the domain properly routed, or what DNS information will be preserved. I will post a message on this forum when I have more information. If you have any questions, please Email me at mbijani at pegasus[.]cc[.] ucf dot edu.
Munawar

2007-06-18 19:54:03

Hello All,
I am still working on getting the bpcprograms.com domain back. I believe it is no longer a secret that a scandal occurred with registerfly.com. Unfortunately my domain was one of those that were victimized. I am now working with ENOM and another registrar to return the domain to me. I am not sure how long the situation will last; however, I just spoke with ENOM today and things are under way. As always, if you need to contact me while the website is offline, you can either msn me at [email protected] (please do not send mail to this address--I no longer monitor it even when the website is up,) or you can Email me at mbijani[at]pegasus[dot]cc[dot]ucf[dot]edu.
Munawar