2014-08-10 23:09:32

I did get to the warlock once, but seems like I can't stop a firefox addon from deleting the flash cookie that the game depends on... I'm not sure about that though, my stats don't seem to be saving.  Is there a way to make the saving system actually work without much fiddling around?

A very well done and interesting game.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.

2014-09-08 20:15:28

Does anyone know how to make this game save under windows 7 x64?

2014-11-21 23:15:44

hello evil dog, What's happening with the development of TheBlindSwordMan? Is there a new version?

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2014-12-17 17:17:07

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using JAWS for Windows and I tried to play this game but I was unsuccessful. How can I play this game if the website isn't designed with accessibility in mind? I heard reviews of this game and these are brilliant!
Take care,
André

2014-12-17 17:52:42

hi
you can download this game from.
www.evildogserver.com/theblindswordsman/theblindswordsmanPC.zip

2014-12-18 00:15:24

sswwaaiikkee thanks for the link

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2015-04-13 03:54:19

Hello,

I'm totally failing at this game, which is new to me. I can't seem to block the first guy, I either hit the arrow too fast or too late. I can't seem to strike him, either.
Is there something specific I should be trying, or just the alternative blocking/attacking?

Also, is it just my version, or does anyone else not know when they try facing another direction? I try pressing my left and right arrows, but I don't hear any difference in the sounds.

2015-04-20 11:52:22

how do I delete my saved game in the offline version of the game?
there is not a delete game option in the main menu.

2015-05-13 19:13:38

I just downloaded this game last night and have played it a little bit. I love the voice acting, music and sound effects but haven't been able to get even halfway past level 1 yet. But oh well, there's still time me thinks. Lol my volunteer job has become a bit more demanding. The game is working great though on my MacBook Air, and you of course cannot beat the price! I don't think I'm attacking enough, will have to see about turning on Key Repeat or something.