2017-04-07 14:04:48

I have a general question, how do you remember where things are on maps in general? Because in my llast playthrough I forgot to write down coordinates for thigns which was ages ago, and now I keep on getting lost.

2017-04-08 02:21:58

Remembering each main plot location is fairly easy.

Rizen Forest: West of temple

Gerua Volcano: East of temple

Fermat Lake: North of temple

As for remembering where things are in each location, really the only ways are to either write down or remember coordinates, or just map them out in your head. Going through the plot tends to be fairly straightforward in the main storyline.

Remembering where all the bonuses are is tricky. Even writing them down is tricky. This is why so few people have gotten 100% item completion. I've managed to get 49, but somehow I always, always miss just one item, sometimes even 2.

2017-04-11 09:26:48

Hi
a question, What are the innovations in version 3.14?
long the developer not updated the game.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-11 17:57:02

They fixed some bugs, and added two items to the bonus shop. You can now purchase 3 times experience, and 4 times Kairan.

2017-04-11 21:54:06

it is ok. thanks you!

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-12 13:53:18

How do I jump acrossed the pit in the forest in the first level? I keep ding.
Wade

2017-04-12 20:50:40

For abilities, pay attention to the story. If you haven't reached a certain point, jumping is not possible.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-12 23:45:12

It wants me to go to the Forest of Rison. Where all of the fairies are. This is my first time playing this game. Also, where can I find the next character?

2017-04-13 00:12:44 (edited by assault_freak 2017-04-13 01:15:19)

You will find the next character in the village. Remember that there is more than one way to get to places.. you don't need to go past the pit to get to the fairy village. Not directly.

2017-04-13 01:33:17

can someone post the new stuffs?

2017-04-13 01:43:55

New stuff from what? The latest shadow line update I believe has already been posted... there weren't any major changes or anything like that.

2017-04-22 01:33:37

This game is awesome! More than 4 months ago I played this, I have completed it (50%) more than 2 times, since always putting the secret passwords ruined the save file. I'm not sure why, or maybe it's another problem that caused this.
But this time I will not enter any password to be able to complete the game at 100%, including the After Episode. I had the opportunity to play the After E.P. Once, but the save file is ruined and I'll start over.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2017-05-04 22:41:00 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-04 22:44:05)

Hello everyone,
I am having difficulties somewhere in the after EP.
SPOILER
ALERT
When you go back in the cave where you got the element of water, you have to cross two watery rooms after that of the save point. At the end of the second room, you have three choices:
-the North room a.k.a. orb room,
-the East room a.k.a. jump room
-and the West room a.k.a. dash room
I succeeded getting the chests in the North and East rooms, but I keep failing at these complex dashes in the West room.
So, does anyone remember what objeccts are in the chests of this room? As it is optional, I may just skip it and try it in another playthrough.
If anyone knows an easy way to pass this room it would be also good, though I don't think there is really an easy way, as it's all about observing the field and getting all those timings right.
Thanks in advance,
Pulseman

2017-05-05 00:38:03

Well, just use field viewer, it works and it's best what you can do there. It's complex but doable. No idea what is in there as I didn't played it for a long time so can't say.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-05-05 03:57:17 (edited by mata 2017-05-05 04:06:20)

Isn't there a new update that came out a few days ago?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-05-05 08:24:55 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-05 08:25:20)

Indeed, the latest version is now 3.15.

2017-05-25 18:36:08 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-26 19:13:54)

Hello everyone,
I am stuck somewhere in the game so
SPOILER
ALERT
I am against the shadow line boss in the after EP. I manage to survive with Lilia but can't beat it with Elena. Here are my statistics:
Last hope at level 17,
360 HP
28 Powerful Rubies
18 Fieldiamonds
Do you think that's good enough, or should I level up the sword a bit more or buy other items?
Thanks,
Pulseman

2017-07-27 10:02:11

Hey there,

Kind of an old thread but there's a hanging question that I can answer. Plus I've got a really, really stupid one of my own.

So, to answer the question:
slight
spoilers
Personally, those stats are kind of low. I had 620HP, 32 attack and 34 defense (which is considerably more than you've got), and I just barely squeaked out a win against those bosses (well, a couple of the latter battles weren't so bad, but Elena's short range means she gets hit a lot). If you're really super careful you might be able to win against that thing with Elena, but I doubt it. It's going to be tough.

Now, to my ridiculous question.

So, I've beaten this game many times over now, but am trying "impossible" difficulty for the first time. So far I'm owning all over it (killed the bat in three hits, I think), and I'm in the dragon shrine. I feel like maybe I've hung myself though.
There's a part early in the shrine with a barred door, a jump to your left and a jump to your right. Going left brings you to a room with a switch which no longer does anything. Going to the right leads instead to a room with two new rooms adjoining it. To the north is another switch. To the east is a room with a switch that rumbles and then clangs when I step on it. No matter which combination I try to do, that barred door won't open. Is there some sort of trick? I don't quite understand what that second switch does (maybe it resets both the other ones and not just the one close by it?). Either way, I'm kind of stuck, and it's silly because I've beaten this game loads before. I just haven't done it in awhile.

Also wondering what changes 3.15 brings.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-07-27 10:59:36 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-07-27 11:03:36)

I believe you should hit the switchs wich plays a kling sounds when you press it.

2017-07-27 20:09:15

Jayde: as farr as I know every switch needs to make a metallic sound if it's correct so your task is to find a correct order and there are four of them if I am right. I finished metallic difficulty and now trying to defead Shadow line in ater EP.
My stats are:
level 32
46 attack, 46 defence

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-07-27 20:34:46

Yeah, I'm an idiot. There was a fourth switch (in the western room with the other one that wouldn't move). I felt so stupid when I found it.

Those passwords really do give you an edge. Also, "Shadow Dominator" still works. Gives 3000 caron, BTW.

Also found a foresty area near the Fermat forest, off to the east (you need to swim to get there) where you have to smash all the bushes in order to open a chest to get an item. I have a new file, I started over for the fun of it. I'm just about to start the underground labyrinth place, and I have 13 attack, 13 defense and 220HP, so I'm wailing on stuff.

2017-07-27 20:57:37

Don't worry, it happens even for me. smile

Did you ever completed the After EP with true ending? I am working on it now so no idea if my character is strong enough to defead Shadow line. I tried it some time ago but he crushed me so yeah. lol

Also, I can't get 100% of the items and I am wondering how to find all of the stuff. My hightest rate was 90% I believe.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-07-27 21:25:50

bare in mind when you're looking for items, it's not just the chests that count but also prizes from side quests and shops, speak to everybody, look everywhere
that reminds me I was going to make a full item guide at some point, but never actually got around to it

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-27 21:48:04

DD, it will be really appreciated!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-07-27 22:19:35

Well, I'm getting all chests and doing all quests as much as I can. I won't be able to get a full 100% on easy, since I don't have access to that dungeon with Split Fencer in it. I have nearly 1600 monsters killed already, so I'm doing that helping-the-guard sidequest. I spent all my caron on attack and defense, and my sword's level 5. I'll do the pendant thing if I can, but is the High-low mini-game actually going to give me anything more than money, or is that something that I can safely ignore? Also, that treasure-box game is annoying, even with the trick.