2016-06-13 18:45:14

Regarding crouching, That's actually true, it's a good point. However, the same can be said about games like geki ranson and even shadow rine. I think Killer Instinct does better with this because there's more sounds when crouching and jumping and stuff, but unfortunately that game does not have screen reader support.

2016-06-13 20:25:45

SG's crouching / jumping attack can be bloced or avoided if you wil learn how the mechanics work.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-06-13 21:01:34

It can, but I'm just saying you don't have nearly enough information to play at a higher level. A lot of the strategy is getting to within a few pixels beyond your enemy's range and punishing them as well as getting to the right jump range and position to make them bounce up at another angle, etc.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2016-06-14 00:43:28

Grabs are another problem too, we'll often get caught off guard by those yes they can be broken, but you gotta be really quick, where as a sighted person will be able to see the initial frame and react to it, by the time we try to react most of the time the grab is well in effect as we missed it by a few milliseconds.

2016-06-14 11:31:41

hello guys
i downloaded the game for pc, and installed it , but when i am trying to enter it from the desktop , it is giving me the aplickation can't start dialog , how can i solve this problem?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-06-16 13:58:29

Hi all
sorry for my stupid question. I bought the game update, Now you can play without clip Reader?
Or still you have to wait a next update.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-16 14:44:15

Yes this game is fully accessible.
You can play that without any parameters and clipreader only your bscreen reader is recommended.
I have purchased skullgirls2 as an uprgrade and I am happy, because I have got all characters which I havent purchased earlier like bigband or Eliza.
I love story mode with voice acting and survival mode.
This game is excellent and I am waiting for another version or characters.

2016-06-16 22:42:27

Hi
thanks you!
best regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-28 17:11:59

Hi there
Is there a place where one can learn what audio cue belongs to what?

Cheers

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

2016-06-29 00:33:22

Not yet, and it's something that we're going to be working on before adding the game to the database. There's also the matter of how to go about Steam in all this, as it's definitely not the most usable thing on the planet and what with people havin more trouble lately, well, this is why I haven't tried adding stuff to the database yet.

2016-06-29 21:16:26

For the audio queues I recommend using training mode and playing around with the settings in the menu.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-01-25 19:42:54 (edited by Xvordan 2017-01-25 19:45:31)

Here's a very impractible 148-hit combo done with Squigly, utilizing all of her resources.
In order to perform it, you'll need to store both dragon breaths (QCF + K and QCF + P), plus perform her taunt/powerup (LP, LP, Forward, LK, HP). You'll also need a long-lasting assist which does 8 or more hits, but doesn't cause a knockdown (I used Eliza's QCB + HK).

• Jumping HK, then cancel the last hit into QCF + MK.

• Right as you land: LP > LP > MP > Wait for second hit > Down + HP, then cancel the last hit into QCF + HP.

• LP > LP > MP > Wait for second hit > Down + HP.

• Around the second or third hit of Down + HP, call your assist. You want to time the assist so that it hits right after the last hit of Down + HP.

• Cancel the last hit of Down + HP into QCF + P, and hold P just long enough for you to fully store a dragon's breath. This is why we need the assist, to continue hitting the opponent while we charge.

• Cancel the charging of your dragon's breath by pressing any other button, but before you release the button you used to execute the move.

• Immediately do QCF + MK to throw out Squigly's Silver Cord, pulling the opponent to you.

• While the opponent is locked up in the silver cord, quickly execute her level 5 special by tapping LK > LK > Forward > LP > HK. This super does 112 hits, but because of all the moves executed before it, it's going to be scaled pretty heavily.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-01-26 09:01:21

Wow, OMG. smile I'll never be that good at fighting games.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-26 15:38:46

Kai, really nice one. smile I never played with Squigly so much.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-03-21 10:50:41

hi guys
i got the game yesterday, and i don't know, but i followed the steps of making it accessible, but it wouldn't work
any help would be greatfuly appreciated

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-03-21 11:51:56

hi,
can we unlock Marie?

2017-03-21 12:27:38

Hi this game is accessible after running, it uses tolk library, so screenreader shuld be detected automatically.
You should run this and play

2017-03-21 13:21:48

@atlan, as far as I know, marie is only playable in the challenge mode.
that said, you have to beat all of the challenges, and at the last challenge you have to complete all of her challenges.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-03-21 20:17:39

well as it happens I'm now playing too... I just wish there was a complete edition instead of having to pay for the DLC pack separately
so far my favorite base game characters seem to be Ms. fortune and peacock, although for different reasons entirely

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-03-21 23:05:10

Is there a way to re-look at commands in training? I keep forgetting what I have to do for objectives lol.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-03-22 09:02:59

so for anyone who doesn't know about this already like I didn't... bundlestars, which is a sort of redistributor of steam keys, has a sale on the skullgirls second encore expansion for 50 percent for the next 2 or 3 days
I did some searching beforehand and checked, yes they are trustworthy, confirmed as I just got my key, however entering it can be a little awkward because of the steam client being a jerk

2017-03-22 16:58:26

I've purchased many games off of sights other than steam before. I don't mind the inputting of external keys. The first time i had to do it, it was a bit odd to do. I agree.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-03-22 18:07:58

how do you manage to do it? lol I couldn't really tell what I was doing... I think I lucked out more than anything with NVDA's glorious mouse navigation
also fun fact, on said same site they also have the base game at a wapping 90 percent discount or something close to it... so... yeah I'm a little miffed, heh if I'd heard of that site I would've just gotten it off there on monday
and here I thought I was somewhat knowledgeable on PC gaming sites, tongue

2017-03-22 20:50:35

Just click on add a game. From there, you click on activate a key on steam, and just make sure you have your key copied. It's pretty straight forwards from there.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-03-22 22:01:53

the problem I was having though was it kept going back to the main steam window instead of actually clicking on the ad a game button, so I had to manually do mouse aiming