2007-04-05 07:16:03

hi. you know on the old forum a long long time ago we started this topic about parodies on released or under development audio games. how about some more of these.
i have one idea myself that i was discussing. a mud top speed. you go north and you can drive south. the copilot would say hairpin east or easy west, or something stupid like that. actually it could easily be done by a language pack.
any others?

2007-04-05 18:30:18

light locater, same name not same game.
you aare detective henry johnson, who has to find a light to escape a very dark room. you have to fight mutant dogs and mutant mice to find objects that help you find the light, and when you find the light you must fight a mutant boss, known as the mutant robot dog. beat the boss to escape.
kind of stupid, but kind of fun.

2007-04-05 19:19:06

darn, you were first on the idea. i had something about locating the light. the boss could be a mutant version of the guy, a mutant henry johnson.

2007-04-05 21:21:53

Or, and this is really boring, you could give him a Night Scope.

2007-04-06 07:06:59 (edited by arjan 2007-04-06 07:09:38)

i have now hehe. it's from lighttech interactive, the same company as treasure mania 1 was recently released. if you don't have the url (although i do think you do unless you haven't played treasure mania) is www.lighttechinteractive.com (was that right).
as for some other things. chillingham or whatever
you basically are chilling with a bit of ham to eat or something and then your the owner of a pet store and all the pets come to steal the ham and you have to push them away before they eat the ham.
i dunno it sounds really stupid but just a name parody there
chillingham is from bavisoft www.bavisoft.com (i don't know if that is right either).