2013-09-03 02:40:45 (edited by jjgeek 2013-09-04 18:30:56)

Hey everyone. I was just looking over the description for the Dark Room Sex game, and when I clicked on both of the links to go to the Youtube video and the interview they took me nowhere. I'm wondering if perhaps this was done intentionally to prevent spammers, or if it is really an error. Could somebody please look into this? I'll be glad to wait for the new laptop to arrive, but I'd kinda like to know what I'm getting myself into beforehand. Tia and take care all.

2013-09-03 09:30:33

I suspect it's just that the developer took those links down, obviously the site doesn't host such things oursellves. Whether you play or not is up to you, but can you download the game itselff? and have you tried going to the developers' webpage?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-09-04 17:02:43

I just clicked on the download link for the game, and it took me to the developer's site. The game is actually no longer available, but they're working on a sequel.