2012-05-29 12:27:43

At the moment I'm a bit worried about Burt, we've already lost Angel, but then again, I think we would hear him being killed, if he's dead, we did that with both Tommy and Angel, so... sad
Hmm... Think I need to listen to 30.1 once more... big_smile Damn, I love this drama, even if the voices are in mono...

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-05-29 17:10:19

hello I'm joining in! if birt gets killed I'll smash my window with my computer I like him.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2012-05-29 21:35:06

Yeah, Burt is an epic guy! big_smile But hey, he's an oldman, aroung 54 or so as I remember, so... I'm just wondering what'll happen next... And then we'll have to wait two damned weeks... <v!v> But well, I guess it's worth the time, every minute! smile

2012-05-29 22:53:37

Ha, Burt doesn't get taken down that easy. Scratch better hope he doesn't find a gun, because even though the mallers might kill him, he would take Scratch down.
Personally, I don't want to see Burt, Lizzy, or Saul die, they're my favorites.
Maybe Burt will tell them where the crue from the tower went, and the Mallers will try to attack them, and get owned in the process.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2012-05-30 11:43:03

Of course he doesn't... big_smile At least I can't imagine him being that... And, if a main character dies I guess we'll hear it, just like Angel and Tommy, Samantha and Kalani...
BTW, I've bought the two first seasons from Amazon, so I'll have them in about two weeks... Woo-hoo! Looking forward... For some reason... lol

2012-05-30 12:56:25

I diddant here kalohny crashing his chopper. on what chapter what part does he do that?

2012-05-30 13:14:26

In chapter 24... smile

2012-05-30 15:22:02 (edited by Lettsee 2012-05-30 15:27:03)

Hi, What do you get if you buy the seasons? And the mallers wouldn't have to oan a chopper, they'd just steal it. Btw is there anything simler to this? This is really great!

2012-05-30 15:22:03

skratch, I'll kill you!
haha, I wonder... when I listen to the latest episode again I was beginning to think those zombie things are flying the chopper and the most klevver ones sit at the frunt and the man in the pin striped suit is flying and behind the dum ones are lumbering around, haha.

2012-05-30 15:28:07

lol that would be funny conner

2012-05-30 19:20:58

I don't really know, but I hope I get something... big_smile Maybe it's re-edited or something, though I don't really know... I just though they'd be cool to own, and now they've gotten some money from me, so I'd at least helped the project a little... big_smile
But I promise, I'll tell you the difference when I get them, in 2 weeks. smile

2012-05-30 21:43:54

I don't own them, but I want to buy them. But yes, they are reedited.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2012-05-31 01:04:41

Wow! I'm looking forward now... Or... Lol! I also was before, but even more now I know they in fact are... big_smile Do you know anything about what's been done?
A thing I hope they've done is paning the voices and stuff like that, it's great enough as it is in the podcast, but it'd be so much greater if the persons and stuff like that were panning around like in most radio dramas... big_smile

2012-06-02 16:29:00

I don't mind them beeing in mono. I'm used to darker projects and leviathan chronicles doing that.
wuhu, 2 days until the new episode comes out!

2012-06-02 21:15:25

No epasode this week. Sorry, hate it too. Also, I can't stand the voice acting in Darker Projects.

2012-06-02 21:48:36

huh? no episode. ga hate it. then I'll have lots more time playing vandetta.

2012-06-03 17:38:45

30.2 will be out monday the 11.th of June... big_smile Man I'm looking forward... The "little" ones are getting a lot more interesting now... And that helicopter, I'm wondering what those people did in LA, besides making a map of some kind.

2012-06-04 12:23:32

map? what are ya talking about? ha! mabey its the mallers, and they figgured out where michael and the others are, they attack fort airwin, and get owned! I would like that
realasation
you hurd of lizzy playing that recording in chapter 2? there was a guy which had tatues from head to toe, mabey he is the guy in the pin striped suit.

2012-06-04 13:02:13

Well, weren't they drawing some kind of map before the little ones attacked them? smile
Oh, yeah! Ink... I guess it's him too... The one with markings... big_smile

2012-06-04 17:25:03

but how can he have gotten like this? and what is about ankle wood, quite kreepy place if ya ask me.

2012-06-06 09:48:54

Is it just me, or does Ink say, in chapter 11, "Help us," before they think he's Paul?
Ink: "Help us..."
Michael: "What?"
Ink: "Help us..."

2012-06-06 14:38:51

nope, that guy just sed some random jibberish, the only part I could understand was when he sed its paul.

2012-06-10 16:38:31

I'm pretty sure he said "help us", but fair enough... big_smile

I've finally gotten the seasons... And... Well... They're, as far as I can hear, in mono... sad
But! The chapters are now in one single part and each one has its own disc... Wow! lol
So... Well, not really worth the money if you ask me, but then I've just helped a great project... big_smile

2012-06-10 18:18:30

oh yeah new episode in 1 day. I wonder where the storry will continue. fort erwin, saul and victor or birt and the mallers.

2012-06-11 01:50:51

I am glad I use the Book Port Plus, for it supports feed-subscription. NOw I can download one episode at a time as new additions come out.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy