2011-12-24 16:28:10

It seems highly appropriate that at this time of festivity and good will we remember the true meaning of Christmas.
getting fun stuff! ----- ooopse, sorry my synicism is showing.

Anyway, we do actually have more fun stuffing today than a hippy's turkey, so I'd probably better stop the scrooge, ---- -or is it karl Marx, impression and get on with it.

Okay, first off Jim Kitchin's Golf see index has yet another course for you to wrap your clubs around.

Go and Grab the wingcfs11 file here

But Golfballs (and large bellied men in red), aren't the only fun spherical objects around this Christmas. On the rs games site you can find a rather randdom present from Rs games, namely a new game for the rs games client called apples to apples.

Actually this doesn't involve apples, just various weerd word combinations and humerous linguistical things, but never mind. Words are circular, ---- or at least mine are, as you notice they go round and round forever!

Anyway, moving on Quentin C has also updated his online games playing thingy with a new Crimbo pressy for everyone, this comes in the form of two more games, Reversy (also called othello), the strategical board game where you attempt to capture more of your opponents pieces and turn them to your colour than he/she does yours, and yahtzee, the very well known dice poker game interestingly enough, this means that all! the major online clients now have Yahtzee as a playable game, which is very tough for anyone who is diceophobic!

then, as anyone who's been hanging around our forum will know, the boys at Shard workshop have not been idle in the lead up to christmas, in fact I do wonder if they have some elf genes. Zero sight, yes it has an index page has already had it's first slue of updates, which include much bug squashing, the introduction of a fine tuning command for the vertical and horizontal headings of your aircraft, and the ability to choose whether to have Cartesian or clock based systems of degrees in the game, ie, if zero is east (as in Cartesian systems), or zero is north.

To have all these in the demo, just download it again, but for those with the ful version there is This here patch Just download and run.
the shard workshop crew have also taken time out to compile a couple of tutorials to help budding pilots get in the air with hopefully fewer exploding planes. Check out The sound effects tutorial here or the landing tutorial here

Lastly, lets not forget that other major theme of christmas, spoild children!

more specifically a less than adventurous fourteen year old prince by the name of Groffy, who's life takes an unexpected turn for the worse in This newly written gamebook

A short, adventurous jaunt for all lovers of choice based fantasyness, by new author Miguel. Gma dice, or another program is needed to do a bit of rolling, though this is not a stat heavy adventure.

and now to be serious for just one second (difficult though that sounds), a happy Christmas, Divali, hanica, Winter solstice or indeed whatever winter festival of choice to everyone!

See, I'm not quite like scrooge yet, ---- for one thing I prefer lickerish alsorts to Humbugs, and Ba! lickerish alsort just doesn't have the same ring to it!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-24 18:25:24

"more fun stuffing today than a hippy's turkey"... ROFL, well said sir!

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-12-24 22:45:51

Lol, loved that one to.

2012-02-25 06:29:54

thanks for sharing! i think it's good

2012-05-02 13:24:32 (edited by tenten122 2012-07-30 05:08:54)

woww... that great!!!!!!!
bioidentical doctor arizona
body stockings

Kenh thong tin – tin tuc sinh vien online chup anh ky yeu