2011-12-24 16:59:15

so, your probably expecting some sort of Crimbo themed, cyber elf related story. Well sadly we don't have one. This is because I have decided that forcing none human creatures to celibrate our human festivals such as Christmas is very not in the spirit of religious or cultural toleration. therefore all holidays for Cyber elves are canceled!

this is great for getting work done on the db, which is being stuffed fuller than a thing stuffed with lots of things until it is ful.

Indeed, despite lots of trimming to the db of old pages for no longer functioning games, we've stil managed to improve the size of the db up to 387 entries. Obviously the db is actually an absense, the more you take from it the larger it gets.

Metaphysics aside though, here are the most recent updates:

Blastbay game toolkit: expanded entry with more information, fixed link to point to new version.
Lunimals: Fixed audio walkthru link.
Azabat games volume 2: page and description.
Azabat games volume 3: page and description.

Pontes backgammon: expanded entry a bit to include new features such as mouse control, anbience and play in other languages.

Hangman: updated link to new version, expanded entry .
Win board: updated entry with new links, expanded description slightly.
Chopper challenge: changed genre to abandonware, updated new link from ghorthalon, added note on hosting to the description.

Added link to bladestorm's games page to the pages of savage gammet, self destruct and world of legends just in case there is an issue with the download links.
Quentin C playroom: page created.

Added links on where to buy Time adventures 1 and private detective school.

Soundmud: page description and links.
Castaways: expanded entry slightly with details of online pvp mode, added link to Nocturnus audio walkthru.

time adventures: copied cluebook into new closed forum topic, updated link on entry page.
sound rts: Fixed links, completely rewrote entry with many links.

Azabat Blackjack: page and description.
Zero sight: page and description.
golf: Added links to new course files.
Zero sight: miner change to entry, added links to tutorials.
Rs games client: slight change to entry, added details of Apples to apples game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-24 18:32:37

Hey Dark,

Nice job, as always. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-24 21:52:29

What?  Castaways has a pvp mode?  Since when?  How do i play against another player?  When i select a mission i only have single player or multiplayer co-op as options as usual, and i just downloaded it again too make sure i have the latest version.  Where do i access the pvp mode?

2011-12-26 14:28:56

pvp mode? its an online multiplayer mode as far as my memory recalls.

hi dark,
that's a lot of stuff! big_smile

And I really enjoyed castaways, but never got a good hold of enjoying swamp.

I hope one day I could though.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-12-26 15:44:09

Hey Dark,
Tahnks for the news, as always.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-12-26 17:44:27

everyone is welcoem.

As I remember in castaways, in mission 5 you can crete a general and send raides to attack other players online, so it's limited but it's there.

@Sid, multiplayer just means more than one player. it can be cooperative, ie where players work togetherin a pve or player vs environment setting, or competative ie, pvp, ie player vs player.

I think castaways is mostly a pve game, but the ability to raide some other players is there, not that I've made use of it myself.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-27 03:37:08

Hey dark, wow thanks for the updates! I do have a question tho
When i logg in to audiogames.net on the main page, I always have to logg in twice, why is that? The first time i log in it says invallid username/password, then i reenter my password and it logs in fine. I Just thought i would bring that up, its been happenin for a while now.
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-27 13:35:58

As to the news I'm glad you like.

As far as log in goes, i've just tried loging out and back in again, and it seems absolutely fine, which would suggest that whatever problem your having is on your end.

I have experienced something like that on a couple of occasions when ie's auto complete password feature got the wrong password in the box for some reason. You can however delete the stored auto completed passwwords or turn the feature off altogether in the content page of the ie internet options..

i know firefox has a similar feature, though I'm not sure about turning it off and on or altering it.

Then again, in ie at least if you enter a different password to the one stored in auto complete you should get a warning, and if your not getting a warning it might not be that at all.

Of course, the easiest thing to do all round is just chec the box that says "remember me on each visit" which is just along from the login field. This creates a cookie that keeps you perminantly logued into the forum s you don't need to constantly write your username and password.

Oh and btw, before anyone asks, no, i do not use any auto complete features for my paypal password, which is a very different one from my usual ones.

2011-12-27 14:21:14

thanks dark for making things more clear tongue

I'd want to stick to alter as far as for the time being, pvp stuff.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-08 03:33:30

Thanks DARK, your are perfect

2012-02-24 16:11:38

HI Dark, Tahnks for the news .. as always

2012-05-02 13:23:05

HI Dark!!!Nice job.....thanks for the news

Kenh thong tin – tin tuc sinh vien online chup anh ky yeu