2024-05-20 12:12:55

hello, iv bin trying to find the server and client for scrolling battles pro but couldnt, anyone no where it is, and ps, is there a way for me to run windows game servers on my linux vps

2024-05-21 10:55:51

I think they are no longer available

---
You know how people have creative signatures based on their rank?
Yeah, I’m too lazy for that, you get to see this for now, while I’m thinking.

2024-05-22 03:32:53

It's been quite a while since I've had to do this, but as far as I remember it's possible to run windows servers via wine. I don't remember the exact command now, as I said above it's been a while since I did it, but it is possible to do it

A signiture? Oh where?

2024-05-22 03:45:18

You can type screen start wine, and then the application. I forgot the order in which you typed those commands, but however way you do it should be able to achieve the same results.
As for getting wine itself, I think you probably have to go to the website and clone the repository or something like that. I forgot how I did it in the past, but I remember it being a lengthy process.

The people who love you the most,   are the people who matter most in your life.

2024-05-22 09:01:49

Using a package manager makes installing it extremely simple, almost effortless.

---
You know how people have creative signatures based on their rank?
Yeah, I’m too lazy for that, you get to see this for now, while I’m thinking.

2024-05-23 13:28:05

yeah, just use apt if your on ubuntu. makes things much more easier

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA