2024-04-30 06:32:31

Hi
been trying to set up my rog to play PGA tour through gamepass ultimate in the browser so I can play with some other folks who do it this way. I'm running into a problem where it wants me to connect a controller, but my rog has one built in! anyone else encountered this? any way round it? I've tried choosing, other controller when it asks me for either xbox, ps or luna, but it is assuming I want to connect a physical one. seems a bit crazy that it can't detect that I just have a controller by default

2024-04-30 06:35:04

Just curious, why don't you install the game on the Ally directly? It's available for PC and given that you have xBox gamepass and EA play this is definitly possible. Should run fine as well given the specs the game needs.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2024-04-30 07:10:47

I play through steam usually, and the other folks don't, so thought i'd give it a shot

2024-04-30 09:32:40

From a quick Google, change the control mode from auto to PC is what I am finding

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2024-04-30 14:28:43

Honestly, just install it normally. If you can or if it does link to any EA type of account, shouldn't have an issue with friends and such. It'll run better anyways, playing through a brower adds input delay you can avoid by just installing it on physical hardware.