2011-09-29 00:39:43

hah! this is actually about Winboard see index so is really intended for people who are most deffinately enthusiastic about playing more Chess, ---- obviously the reverse psychology works, ---- or maybe it didn't!

Anyway, before this gets waaaay too confusing, i'd better announce that Winboard, the Chess program for Jaws for windows, now includes Nvda support, with Sapi support being worked on, meaning that it'll work irrispective of what screen reader you have.

There is however one litle catch, namely that testers and some assistance from anyone who's up on their Sapi programming would be helpful, see

This topic on our forum for details.

happy gaming, --- -or should that be unhappy gaming! Hmmm, this has deffinately gone too far, or has it? I'd better stay write here and attempt not to sort my brain out!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-09-29 14:10:20

Hmm big_smile

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-30 13:53:56

Burank, while I'm glad you liked the news item, please try to make your posts have a bit more meaning and less full of random letters.

If you liked the item, please say so.

Posting on a forum is different from text chat, just writing ;Dand nothing else really isn't good sinse it doesn't really do much for the overall conversation.

If you liked something, please say more completely what it was and why.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-09-30 14:29:59

I smiled. That's it

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-30 17:34:32

Yeah, but that's the point of Dark's post. Just random smiling and stuff like that does not really move the discussion anywhere and it kind of clutters the forum up. Not everyone appreciates one-line posts like that. At times it's just better not to say anything if you don't have a lot to say (no offense) rather than simply smiling or something like that. This kind of forums is not MSN, Skype, Klango or Banter Bay. *Smile*
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-09-30 18:34:38

For the most part, when someone wants to reply to a post but they don't have anything meaningful to add, they will insert a few sentences about one screen reader being better than another or one programming language being better than the rest.  lol, just kidding. *Smiles*

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-10-01 12:47:54

Lol, Aprone. But you actually made a good point there. Nothing wrong about subjective opinion as long as it leads to constructive discussion, lots of posts are based on just that, so we didn¨t mean that anything should be brief, formal, strictly informative or anything like that. Just that a "hmmm" post does not really say anything. Even that could be expanded with more description of your opinion about the originalpost or anything related and it would have been fine.
I don¨t want to sound like I'm criticizing you, Burak, or anything so I'll better just stop it now, you certainly got the point by now. *smile*
Thanks,
Lukas\

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-10-27 23:26:20

Hi,

Or, if we got nothing to say we just wait for yet another spam account to register and post something totally random. Maybe gives a totally off-topic, but non-the-less conversative touch to the whole deal. Lol. I've seen this one post quite a lot of times though, someone might want to check it out.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-23 16:00:12

It's very nice - the chess game... I love chess... smile

Alex

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-02-26 06:45:48

woww....  i love chess game!!!!