2024-03-27 15:19:50

hello i have a question, have netflix freee alternative or not, i dont have money please help me thanks!

2024-03-27 19:33:05

Unfortunately no, there are no free alternatives at all. Even sero's movie vault is commercial because you have to have a subscription to access it. Very rarely can you get anything for free.

2024-03-27 19:55:53

simple answer no

2024-03-27 20:30:04

Yeah unfortunately such services are paid by subscription. I don't know of any free alternatives.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2024-03-27 20:37:48

Not without pirating.

2024-03-27 21:17:31

If you mean to watch movies hosted on Netflix  for free then I believe you are out of luck other than piracy which lucas has already mentioned. but if you wish to watch movies in general then you can try pluto tv. its free to use.

People discard the concept of God by saying that God is the creation of man and according to science no God exists however, they conveniently forget that science itself is the creation and knowledge that man possesses, not the knowledge of everything in existance.

2024-03-27 21:54:56 (edited by George_Gaylord 2024-03-27 21:56:05)

audio vault.
But you're not supposed to use it because it's illegal

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-27 22:07:08 (edited by ChrechGambers 2024-03-27 22:09:01)

my friend gave me this website and it is legal because it distributes blind movies only
https://***/

2024-03-28 01:00:16

Actually yall there is a free alternative to netflix, it's powered by the libre community and it's called libreflix.
It's primally for Portuguese Brasil programming, but I think if you can talk to them you can put forth your own made programming.
https://libreflix.org/

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2024-03-28 03:37:03

You can try YouTube, but those are as likely to be pirated copies that will be flagged by the copyright system in short order as official channels deciding they are better off earning a little bit of ad revenue from people who can't or won't pay instead of pushing those people into the arms of pirates.

2024-03-29 00:13:36 (edited by Ethin 2024-03-29 00:15:04)

@7, it's questionable whether Audio Vault is actually illegal. I think that if put to the test it could very possibly qualify as fair use, considering that it only distributes audio tracks and not the entire movie/TV show, and it's explicitly designed to benefit individuals who are blind/VI. Though I don't know if anyone would actually want to test that theory. The copyright maximalists will of course just claim it's piracy but it's hard to take them seriously when it's the actions of those very same copyright maximalists that cause people to go the piracy route to begin with. Mind you, they'll never acknowledge/realize that since they get huge paychecks and golden parachutes, and they're usually the fail-upward type, but eh.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2024-03-29 00:15:01

that arguement defonitly holds up on ethical grounds, but I'm not sure about it's legal validity.

2024-03-29 00:53:41

@12, I'm not saying that it's a definitive fact, since copyright is a broken system that's been tilted so far in favor of copyright holders it isn't even funny. But theoretically it might be a valid argument legally, assuming you could get savvy enough lawyers to back you up, and lots and lots of money.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2024-03-29 00:59:11

Well given the Internet Archive lost and they are about preservation and free access to information, to me that shows what would happen, the big studios would just go lolno, our movies, our stuff, gtfo, and/or drag it out until you ran out of money though. Wasn't it said a while back, like a year or more that site has stuff ripped directly from TV broadcasts though?

As for Netflix, nope, they are doing all they can to crack down on getting around restrictions

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2024-03-29 01:07:33

@12, just figure I'd point this out since I've seen you do it quite a few times.
It's definitely, not defonitly.
Figure I'd point that out for educational purposes. HTH

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2024-03-29 02:08:27

Yeah, if copyright and the legal system in general were well functioning institutions, audio-only versions of audiovisual media for the purposes of improving accessibility of the media would be a strong argument for fair use.

Sadly, IP law in general has been so thoroughly corrupted in favor of corporate interests as to be nearly useless as protection for creators and legal decisions are so often based not on what's right but on who has the deeper pockets that corporations can just bully the opposition into complying with their whims in the majority of cases even when the corporation has no legal or ethical footing to stand on... and even when a corporation does lose a court case, good luck hitting them with a sentence that will meaningfully correct the bad behavior.

Of course, it doesn't help that fair use isn't well defined to begin with or that legal precedence carries so much weight that actually fighting bogus charges unless you're sure you can win does more harm than just rolling over and complying with the first cease and desist letter.

At least the silver lining here is that the infinitely reproducible nature of digital data, the decentralization of the internet, and the relative ease that even fairly large files can be transfered makes it nearly impossible to completely stamp out those offering a better service than the official sources.