2024-03-08 17:30:24

Heya.
ok. so, I would like to create a team with the folowing types: holi, gost, magic, shadow, undead, dragon.
this is what I was going to use.
for the holi type, caborain/ the final form of yackshine. for ghost, the final form of torchen/ the final form of peranight.
not really sure of a dragon type, tbh.
for shadow, I might go with duskond, but I might change my mind.
for undead, I was thinking of mostidon.
for magic, I was thinking of grandlan or one of the forms of calculade, or elvond.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2024-03-09 06:31:18

I started a new run recently, and I happen to be using 3 of the elements you desire.
I’m currently using Yakshine> Kubineral for a holy type. It’s ok at the moment. Not spectacular, but not bad either. I think from what someone said, the highest move it gets is only 90 effect points. Not the hardest hitter.
I have Marlaunt for ghost. I’m happy with this one. It is in the mid 20s and already has 3 ghost moves, plus charge of fury and holy smoke. Element Assault is an interesting concept, and great against most ghost manamon.
Glari> Parifly is a kick ass ghost and insect manamon. If you haven’t given that a try, it’s worth considering.
I grabbed the gift Drabao from unknown gifts, and it’s interesting. It has perfect stats across the board, but they seem to be low. It has a cool ability though, +30% defenses when sleeping. Put a wooden helmet on that thing and its defenses will be great when it recovers with hibernate. But I don’t know how long this thing will last. It’s moveset isn’t bad. Mid 20s it already has 3 dragon moves, title wave, fire breath, and hibernate. I chose to replace cyclone with dragon blast which always does 40 damage.
I used grandland in the first game and it’s awesome. However you will want the grandland clay since most of its moves are not earth or magic, at least according to the first game. Spoiler, it is only purchasable from the YGC shop for 2000 credits.
Mostidon is a solid ice and undead type. It’s a popular one. Be aware of health, it can die easily sometimes. I used it in a previous run and don’t regret it.
I don’t have any recommendations for shadow. Sorry. Keep in mind this si just from my experiences, and I’m not a manamon expert. I know the maps, I know where most of the items are. I know most of the manamon and their types. But I am not knowledgable with movesets, training, stats, etc.

2024-03-09 08:21:34

I don't like that gift mon mutch it dies, fast. it doesn't really have mutch in dragon types, I guess?
I wil think about marlont.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2024-03-09 10:27:33 (edited by Socheat 2024-03-09 10:28:36)

You guys makes me want to pick this up again. Just completed manamon 1 few days ago.

2024-03-27 23:52:25

hi all, I need the gemitron with electric and fire type in manamon 2, do any of you out there can help me trade for it? thanks