2024-03-25 12:29:41

Hello everyone! So I know that you can run bark locally, but i didn't see anything on github about if you could run their sunoAI locally. I have decent hardware to run it on and just wanted to mess around, and if I get shown another practically blank page to NVDA to sign in again I think I"m goignt o scream. Is this popssible to do, or am I just stuck with the website.

2024-03-25 13:03:59

Hey.
As cool as this sounds, I highly doubt that it's possible or practical to do.
I mean, it already takes a while to generate clips using the website, and that's running on hardware that's probably much more powerful than what anyone has in their homes atm.
If you're interested in some cool local ai stuff and a way to deal with the difficulties of working with suno, send me a message on discord @Gortonian.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2024-03-25 13:10:20

I'll probably message you later. I knew it would of probably been impractical, but then again I thought the same of running large language moddles locally, but we're figuring out how to do those on phones so I wasn't sure. I know you could run bark locally, so I wasn't sure about suno.

2024-03-25 15:15:47

I don't think you can run Suno locally, afaik their models are proprietary and not open in any way.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2024-03-26 03:24:18 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2024-03-26 03:28:47)

Suno did leave the open source scene. They created Bark but it's abandoned. I, for one, don't expect anything from them anymore. Chirp is going to be the ElevenLabs equivalent option for AI music creation in the (maybe not distant) future.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)