2024-02-01 05:14:34

hi.
i wanted to know if my pc can run tlou1 or similiar games like mk1 or forza motorsports. Note that i don't have any gaming equipment like controller or hardware graphics card.
my specs
32 gb ram, 1 tb storage.
processor - 12th gen intel i7 1250u (1.1 ghz)
graphics - intel iris z
pls let me know

discord: hellblade09

2024-02-01 07:35:03

TLOU definitely won't run. Mk might run on very low settings, but the experience might not be great.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2024-02-01 09:16:27

unfortunately, TLoU1 has no chance without a dedicated video card. I tried it on my HP DragonFly2 ultrabook, which has 16 GB of ram, an I7 11th generation processor and an intel iris xe video card, but the game was very stuck, it was unenjoyable.

But if it's The Last of Us PC version. Can someone tell me how I can pick up the papers for both safes? Even if I manage to pick it up, because I navigate away from the safe, I can't go back to it. I'm sorry that there are no custom beaccon in the game to make navigation easier.
For example, you could go back to a workbench several times, or to areas where there are objects, but for example because my inventory is full, I can't take any more things.
I really like accessibility, I've already played the game all the way through, but the fact that I can't use the cover system, because the windows could be broken or hidden, or that the above problems appear, is a bit disturbing.
But there are still more positives, it's good to have that.

2024-02-01 09:21:17

hi.
when i run as dusk falls, it shows that my pc doesn't meet the minimum system requirements, but it runs fine. i can't speak for the graphics though.
what about forza motorsports? can i run that?

2024-02-02 10:22:54

Unlikely, but you can try it if you have pc game pass.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2024-02-03 02:41:08 (edited by Chris 2024-02-03 02:43:21)

Forza Motorsport isn't running for most people, even those of us with powerful machines. No one seems interested in fixing it either, and I've just about run out of patience with the company. Their technical support is horrible! I'll give them until the next update that's supposed to launch this month, but I'm not holding my breath.
You'll need a dedicated graphics card to run most of these games, so best to get a desktop computer or a laptop with a dedicated GPU. Alternatively, use cloud gaming, which eliminates the need for all this hardware.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2024-03-25 07:07:04

sorry for reviving this.
i wanted to know if my pc could run as dusk falls and hades.
same specs as post 1.

2024-03-25 12:45:00

Yeah probably.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2024-03-25 13:33:26

Hades for sure I would say. It does not demand much from the GPU so the integrated one you have should work. As dusk falss I might think yes though am not as confident. Its minimum GPU requirement is a cheaper model from almost 10 years ago so I would think today's integrated GPUs can handle that. Another thing you said you do not have a controller. Hades can be played with keyboard and mouse or only keyboard but the latter requires some changes to controls. And if playing with mouse auto aiming has to be turned on and perhaps also when playing with just keyboard. With controller it is on by default. As dusk falls works also with keyboard though some quick time events require the mouse I think.

2024-03-25 14:42:07

all of these games have minimum recommended specs.  If you check those, it'll tell you if you can run it or not.