2024-03-23 17:38:53

Hi everyone!

Sory, again, for my english who's not perfect. I will present the game the best that I can, I wish you will understand and try ut, lol.

I never saw this game on audiogame yet, it was release on 2022. The game is called battle quest. It's an html text based rpg, developped with twin. You play a hero who is sent by your king to eraidcate the growing evil in the deepwoods, a place who has a realy bad reputation. You will discover that your quest will influence the futur of the world. Will it survive or will it be swallowed by the eternal khaos? It depend of you.

You can play three classes in that game. The paladin, the soldier or the rogue. Each have an unique game style. The paladin is more based on magic and healing. If you want to play in easy mode, play with that classe. The soldier, contrarely to other classes, gain mana each turn and can use a lot of skill. He also has some skills who can be effective only if he reached a certain percentage of his ealth. Personnaly I chose that classe and I loved it, because you have a lot of battle style with the soldier. It is the normal difficulty. Finaly, you have the rogue. His battle style is realy special. Durring the battles, you gain combat points. You use them to make extreme damages or get other avantage. However, armor can block you and stop your skills, so you have to balance your character to permit him to use corectly his skills and combat points. It's evidently the hard mode.

Personnaly, I played the soldier and I relay loved his style. You can use a lot of skills who don't have the same effect. The game was not hard, but you have to think what you will do o don't be stupidly killed.

On the site, the game is rated xxx. But don't wory, you can avoid that contents if you select the option at the begining of the game to don't have these scenes.

Finaly, the game is free, so don't hesitate to test it!

The link to download battle quest
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=v … mp;id=2790

2024-03-23 18:20:06

Well interesting maybe.
I am downloading the other games by this author and will see.
Never focused on tf style games as such but lets see if I care for these titles.
I have played just about everything else so lets see.
I mean they are all html stuff.

2024-03-23 18:23:36 (edited by djblind 2024-03-23 18:32:24)

TFgames is a site, not a an author. Battle quest's author is lobsterman9999. On TFGames, you don't just have html games, If I don't say anything.

2024-03-23 19:34:48

As a heads up, this game does have lewd content, but it is very up front and honest and gives you a chance to disable it when you start a new game, so just a heads up. I'm slowly playing through it but I disagree on romances being thrown in with lewd stuff

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2024-03-25 09:37:07

ok i finally tried this game and... i cannot use abilities on mobile devices. i should send feedback.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...