2024-03-17 08:42:31

Hi guys, I'm looking for an online multiplayer FPS shooter game where I can play with others from all over the world and with a large and committed community. Obviously an accessible and playable game on PC. The only one I know at the moment is Swamp, a nice, fun and challenging project to play in some respects. Are there other similar games?

2024-03-17 09:12:20

Hey!
I don't know that there is another game of similar high quality, both in terms of infrastructure (server and optimization) and sound, as Swamp.
If there were ambitious audio game developers who tried, they usually quickly abandoned their plans. Either they cloned other games based on stolen source code, or if they came up with their own ideas, the server on which they operated the game was of poor quality.
But it's not for nothing that Swamp still works, because those who want to play pay for it, so Kaldobsky's team knows how to finance the hardware resources for the game.
In any case, I hope that one day a game based on your own idea with physics, game mechanics, controller support, a good server, sounds, etc. will be available for visually impaired players.
This does not even require a lot of money, rather commitment, time, knowledge.