2024-03-14 10:51:11

Hi, so, I am wanting to uninstall a game in steam, but, I can't understand how to do it. I tried pressing the apps key on the game, but, no go. Could I please get some help with this?

2024-03-14 11:41:27

The best and the easiest way is to go to the notification tray, and right click on steam, enter on big picture mode or something like that, then when it opens press nvda plus space. And then you can go left right by pressing left right arrows and choose the game that you want to uninstall. Then press application or right click whatever you want to call. Then choose manage. Then an install. And I am not sure but maybe it asks you to confirm, press enter or confirm or uninstall you will get it. here you go

2024-03-14 12:02:19

you can also do it through the apps and features section of your settings.
Just find the app, click uninstall, then a steam dialogue pops up and just hit confirm and it's gone.

2024-03-14 12:51:04

3. Thanks, I didn't know that

2024-03-14 15:06:13

If you've got C cleaner , you can use the uninstall tool there too.

However, if you're uninstalling either through windows settings or through C cleaner, remember to have the Steam client itself running in the background, since if you just try to uninstall without it, nothing will happen, If Steam is running, you'll get the uninstall dialogue.

the confirm/cancel  buttons didn't read when I tried it (Silly Steam strikes again), but it's easy enough to try one and then the other.

I think the confirm is the second button, though I'm not %100 sure.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2024-03-14 15:26:41

any time I've done it, the confirm and cancel buttons read fine.