2024-02-10 00:21:53

I'm not sure if this can go here or not, but admins can feel free moving it if not.
So I've been noticing a lot of lag when I like, just type forum.audiogames.net, sometimes it instantly loads, but most of the time it takes 40 seconds just to load the site. I think today it even took 5 minutes which really surprised me, why I think it's strange because it's loading the main page, shouldn't lag right? If it's the topics I guess it could make sense because it loads database queries, but the main page even?
To be honest, it's really getting annoying, Raally hope this gets fixed soon. Waiting for a site to load for 30 seconds each time isn't exactly a fun thing to have in 2024.
and no I'm not trying to bash the admins/push hard/anything, just thought to ask and see if it's a me only thing or if people have it
and yeah, it happens with recently active topics too, which I didn't remember anyone complaining about which is weird, using chrome.

2024-02-10 03:27:31 (edited by JoWier 2024-02-10 03:28:05)

No I lag too, with most things actually, particularly during early morning.
In seriousness, I do observe forum lag myself, though it is quite sporadic and never as much as 5 mins,  more like 1-2 at max.

Abay chal.

2024-02-10 06:30:16

If i edit my post and want check another topits during save loading i can't do anything.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2024-02-10 09:09:21

yeah edit posting we know, but other things than post editing and forum searching/topic posting?