2012-01-22 13:31:08

hi, the subject says it all, I am curious about this.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-01-22 15:21:12

That uses BB code. I think there might be some help for it from the reply page (I'm not sure).

BB code is a lot like html, but instead of using <>, you use [].

So, here are some examples:

[quote]This is a quote.[/quote]
[quote="Authorname"]This quote is from a specific person.[/quote]

[list]
[*] Here's a list item
[*] Here's another list item.
[/list]

I don't know how to add headings, though. What codes are supported varies from vforum to forum as well; for instance, I know one forum that supports tables in bb code, but it's the only one I've come across.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-01-22 17:42:40

Cae is right. You can get help by clicking on BBCode
Well, that sums it up.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-22 20:28:15

Indeed, all the bbcode is written at that link.

To be honest though, other than the code for posting links and occasionally quotes (though you can always just click the quote link under the post you want to quote to have that done for you), it doesn't make too much difference to things generally. Afterall things like formatted lists and posting in different colours aren't really things that screen readers notice.

I'll put in lists and such in the html pages for the Db, just for the look of the thing, but usually on the forum I don't particularly see that most people will even notice.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-01-23 01:49:02

hello, thanks for that.
I'll try it.
may be it will work:

• battlezone.

• damage extreme

remember, it is only an example

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2012-01-23 10:32:01

Yep, it worked, though as i said it didn't really make much difference to your post at all other than hal saying "bullit" before each item.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-01-27 14:38:52

hi, this one will be an example for a link:
the audio games website!