2023-07-07 21:59:18 (edited by DevilGuardian 2023-07-08 01:55:23)

Hey guys. I just Decided to look at my emails one day, and what I thought to be Something Too good to be true, I ended up finding an email from this web sight That stated the following
Unread, AudioGames.net Forum Mailer, New Private Message by DevilGuardian , Sunday  , You have received a new private message at AudioGames.net Forum ! Visit https://forum.audiogames.net/ now to read your message! -- AudioGames.net Forum Mailer (Do not reply to this message)
Is this really true? Has the ability to Receive incoming private messages from users been Brought back into existence?

The people who love you the most,   are the people who matter most in your life.

2023-07-07 23:09:25

It has been added soon after the migration was done so it's not new.

2023-07-07 23:33:54

Yes, I guess nobody reads the changelog topic? I don't know. But it's almost the only thing which has been done.

2023-07-08 02:24:59

I wasn't aware PMs themselves were ever broken(granted, I only joined late last year and have seldom used PMs on other forums), though I was under the impression e-mail notifications were either broken or at least turned off by default.(though again, not a feature I care much about, so don't really pay attention, though I remember threads specifically about one member calling out that they sent another member a PM during my time here).

2023-07-08 23:24:21

It's a miracle! That you just discovered this.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2023-07-09 07:17:14

Gotta defend Op here. Most people don't receive private messages; I don't think I ever have, actually. So it makes sense that it would take a while for many people to discover the change. Especially if they aren't the most active user or anything like that.

JayJay wrote:

It's a miracle! That you just discovered this.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2023-07-10 00:27:56

I knew they said they added this feature, but I didn't know if it actually worked. I mean, the search and edit features are still broken, so I didn't expect much from this one.