2023-01-14 07:54:38

hello there, i am not a staff member but that is my words
what will happen if you put a system for cloners, if the post one was about one of the games that was cloned or you think it is clone so why you don't put a page for them, with rules as i know and as we live in this community , we always see cloners wondering arround us like the chickens, why we not put them a koop to rest, that what i mean so i don't know if that would be good or this topic will be like the others about the cloners, sorry for the words and please if anyone administrator if this topic reaches the top of the rage please close it , that is my apenian just , nothing else

the torch of hope.

2023-01-14 11:26:31

I'm not completely sure what you're saying, but are you arguing we should give cloners a whole room for themselves where they aren't punished for stealing code? That would be one of the worst ideas in Audiogames.net history.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2023-01-14 11:59:13

Because they will dump so much crap into that room, that the shit will overflow everywhere else and cause a huge stinking mess that nobody wants to fucking clean up.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2023-01-15 16:11:45

The last thing we wanna do is give these people any attention. Giving them a whole room is ludacris.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2023-01-15 21:19:49 (edited by defender 2023-01-15 21:20:24)

They have other places they can fuck around in.  They don't need us and we don't need them.  Neither do they deserve to be here as far as I'm concerned.

2023-01-17 21:22:25 (edited by Jonnyboy1991 2023-01-17 21:23:55)

This is exactly what the op wants, a separate forum room just, for clones! @1 do  yourself a favor and kindly sees and desist and fuck off! This ain't a good idea and this ain't gunna happen any time soon! You should be banned for this! Thanks and by by. Edit: Just reported your post to the mods! Have fun while you can!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2023-01-17 21:28:31

Great job to get yourself warned as well...

2023-01-17 22:22:44

Right, because that's totally the way to go when getting your point across. What @7 said, I suppose.

Abay chal.

2023-01-18 02:27:08

Moderation:
@Jonnyboy1991: Consider this an official warning. I don't really think I have to say much here, except that you've been around here long enough to know that personal attacks are *not* tolerated. I'm not sure what prompted you to unnecessarily lash out in apparent anger, but I suggest that you have a read through the forum rules and guidelines, insuring that you keep them in mind when posting in the future.

P.S.: People will never be banned or otherwise penalized for posing unpopular suggestions or ideas, provided that they are not made out of malice and don't serve to personally attack an individual or group.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2023-01-21 14:12:12 (edited by materiasentinel 2023-01-21 14:12:44)

LOL they got places for this I’m sure, why can’t they use them instead of the forum? Also put a bunch of cloners together. See how it goes. Not well I bet

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2023-01-24 03:17:35

This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard

Sound designer and music producer.