2023-01-01 22:24:46

this game is not free

2023-01-01 23:25:07

Does have any demo free? And if I want to purchase a game, which options i have. Some chinese apps or games do not support pay with paypall method.

2023-01-02 15:55:47

Maybe i explained it bad, so here is my save file. What to do next? https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdfagi18g1hypb6/save?dl=0

2023-01-02 16:44:24

hi veronika
maybe you can upload Chinese voices?

2023-01-03 03:54:16

Wow Veronika, you're farther than I am!

Right now, I'm stuck at the Mongolian camp. There are so so many enemies that keep respawning! I've found a few side areas, but I don't know what I'm actually supposed to do. I can find an area with a mustang who will eat food items I drop, but yeah I'm not sure if I have to do anything with it or not. I also found a entrance with rattan I believe, I can't seem to open it. I do know how to get to the end boss, there's a sky troll you have to kill, and then you have to fight some guy with only melee weapons, but yeah, I can't pull it off, and I really feel like I'm missing a lot.

Here are a few other random questions about items I don't understand.

• The glass bottle you find near the beginning. It's a weapon but doesn't seem to be useful. You can combine it with other items, but I don't think that actually does anything, unless I'm supposed to combine it with something specific?

• The snakeweed item. You find it in one of the jungle tombs. It's the tomb that has the dragon tooth axe in it. After killing the boss there, you get snakeweed but I don't know what to do with it.

• Same with the phoenix tears item. You get it at the end of qinglong tower, a secret area in the jungle. You have to fight through 10 floors of dragon clones. It was kind of fun the first time, but I was so damn discouraged when I couldn't work out what the item at the end was for.

• And finally, the white jayde key. You get this by pressing enter on the moon monument at the fishing spot. If you have 5 star wish cards, you'll get the key. But I have no idea where to use it. And getting most of those cards is annoying, so if I'm going to get them, I want to know why I need them.

Usually I wouldn't care about these things, but I'm starting to realize that if you don't figure this stuff out, you'll end up in a situation where you can't progress because you don't have the right items. And the language barrier is also not helping.

That's why I stopped playing this game forever, but one day I want to come back to it and discover what all it has in it. It's an intriguing concept with lots of flaws and of course not really meant for a western audience, but I still like it.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2023-01-07 21:20:23

Hi, i give here one post from another topic, which one user wrote about chapter2 and jars, which are on the end of chapter. I think it should be also here, thank this user. Open the door, two steps right and walk forward until you hit the jar, and shoot it until it breaks, go ahead.
two steps left, walk forward, and shoot that jar too.
Then take a step left, walk forward, and smash.
Finally, three steps right, walk forward, and crash.
Now you're 400 diamonds richer! Spend them wisely.

2023-01-08 00:00:10 (edited by musicalman 2023-01-08 00:00:36)

@457, that was mine. Haha
Edit: Corrected post number

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2023-01-08 00:19:39

anyone have a guide in general for this game? I haven't messed with this in years

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2023-01-09 04:23:34

Noone ever really made one, especially because the game is so hard to get and isn't actually complete, from what I know. I wish this game could be remade... this could be a total classic if it was remade by someone who knew what they were doing and could design it properly, and a proper translation done, which I would actually love to do. I loved this game when I played it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2023-08-13 18:55:13

Thank you, i have to play from begining due this post.

musicalman wrote:

@457, that was mine. Haha
Edit: Corrected post number

2023-08-14 09:21:12

Hi.
Does this game still require Local Emulator to work? I'm afraid to use Local Emulator after I messed up the language on my computer long time ago.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2023-08-14 11:06:16

Yes, but LE is completely safe. HE changes the language only for current app

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2023-08-14 12:02:05

Hi @Nuno.
Thanks for your reply.
However, the download link in the first post does not work. Can you please update this?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2023-08-17 14:59:21

If anybody need help with downloading, write PM to me.

2023-08-20 00:11:00

Please, could anybody make the recording how to kill quickly the last cutter boss in tower? I tried butterfly dart, but i am not sure, if i hit him and i think he took me the gun.

2023-08-20 10:26:43

hi
give me save file i m recording

2023-08-20 19:16:48 (edited by Veronika.Hanackova 2023-08-20 19:17:59)

toto wrote:

hi
give me save file i m recording

Hi, i sent it to you,  by e-mail, thanks.